Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

A Chance Encounter

Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

A Chance Encounter Empty A Chance Encounter

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:53 pm

Valris moved down the street, an effective beacon on display for anyone who happened to look. There had never been any point in trying to be a stealth based shinobi for him was there? Overly tall, hugely muscles, with demon horns on his head. He wouldn't really have a chance in hell. Easily the tallest individual in Kumo at the moment, Valris would stand above the entire crowd, most meandering out of his way. No one gaped at him in fear or shock or anything. By now the Yokai were a known quantity in the village, and no one was surprised to see one. No, the getting out of his path was simply folks being polite, and prudent. Even on accident, running into someone with as much mass as him basically guaranteed that one would lose the encounter outright. Resulting in what would obviously be a fall onto his or her ass.

The Oni had just arrived in the city from the Kirigakure, his chest was bare to the weather, only wearing a pair of black shinobi pants and combat boots. Besides his great sword of course, for the sake of meeting the demands of modesty. He was currently on his way to an eatery named 'Ayano's Cafe' for food. It was just a few more buildings down at this point and he was glad to see the place was still open. Once he'd eaten, he'd probably see to a mission unless he got held him in something else instead. In which case the mission would probably be first thing in the morning.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Shinda

A Chance Encounter Empty Re: A Chance Encounter

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:20 pm

The twins had just exited the church and began to make their way toward Ayano's cafe area, they had not been there in a long time but they remembered just how delicious her food was. They would be stopped and greeted by many wanting to talk about Jashin with them as they would hand out pamphlets to the adults and offered prayers for those that were sick. Finally, they got close to the restaurant before spotting a familiar face with a smirk crossing both hers and Yua faces the pair would run up behind him and attempt to glomp tackle him to the ground.

"Valris you are finally back from Kiri, I hate that stupid village... piece of craps... anyways what are you doing today. We are going to eat at Ayanos, that delicious and wonderful food is so good at making us nice and strong."

If they failed to glomp him they would simply say the same lines just without straddling him, if they did they would be picking their lips and giving a light seductive hip grind against his body before letting him up. The whispers could be heard all around, many had already heard the rumors about the pair and some men glared a deep hatred toward Valris, thinking he defiled their priestess.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:40 am

There he was, minding his own damn business, when a missile runs into him full speed as he had his weight on only one leg. That was conceivably, the only way someone the size of Yui could actually manage to glomp someone the size of Valris to the ground. Now, with Yui straddling him, he would hear her words and manage to curb the initial instinct to buck the perpetrator off and cut them in half vertically with Stormbringer. Her small grind against him would pique his interest though. It was at that point that he registered what she had said and blink twice at her before placing his hands on her hips and lifting her off him, ensuring that she could get her feet under her before he stood up himself. "Good evening Yui, I did indeed get home. Just now actually, I haven't even been to my house yet. Of course I arrived to find out that I'm going to have to move. Apparently a clan compound was constructed for the Yokai while I was gone. Which is great news all around. However I would've preferred to not have to move the moment I returned home."He would say, a mild deadpan expression as he considered it. No one liked moving, it sucked.

"I was also going over to Ayano's to get food. I'm absolutely starving, would you care to join me? We can make a date out of it, my treat." He would say, a small smirk on his features as he spoke. Her actions prior had hinted that she had not only enjoyed what had happened between them last time, but wanted more. Well, if she wanted that, then he would gladly deliver. It was at that point that he decided to pay attention to the people who were staring at him, others glaring. It would appear Yui's little display of affection made some people very much annoyed with him. Was it jealousy? He didn't know, he didn't care. Without a word electrical discharges would spark off around him as he met the gaze of each person glaring at him. Every one of them averted their eyes when they met his. Good, they knew their place in this situation. Which wasn't at all in their business.

Should Yui agree, Valris would offer her his arm, a mild mockingness to it. Not at her, oh no. But at everyone around them. The last time they had shared each other they had made it clear that there were no emotions. That it was only sex, this time should prove no different in the end for in all reality, they didn't know each other nearly well enough to consider an actual relationship. Lord no, it was simply sharing pleasure with one another and nothing more. Who knew though, they'd probably talk over dinner. Should she take his arm he would walk with her down to Ayano's and enter the establishment.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:25 pm

She smiled as she felt him lift her off of him and place her down, it seemed he had a new home soon. This was great news that his clan had a district now, it made her happy to see his work being praised and his clan being risen in the ranks. This is when he offered to go to Ayanos with her and offered to buy the food. This was a date as her face would flush some, not a lot as she cleared her throat and smiled at Valris.

"I am glad your clan got a district you deserve it for your hard work, as for the meal I accept of course. What girl would refuse such delicious food, I sure would not. Yua mind going home, for now, I know you won't be mad but I want some alone time with him."

Yua would smile and give a thumbs up leaving the pair alone heading to the house himself, Yui would lean into his arm and snuggle against it making sure his arm could feel her chest pushing into it. She would continue to walk with Valris to Ayanos, as the looks continued but she did not care as the pair made it to the door Yui would turn his face and give a devilish grin before attempting to plant a strong passionate kiss onto his lips. If she did she would smile as she pulled away if not she would look disappointed.

"So let us enjoy this feast, her food is so good I have not been here in a long time due to how expensive the food is here."

She would wait for him to open the door for her and if he did she would step inside and wait to be seated with Valris.

Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Valris would notice her mild flushing at his date comment and chuckle inwardly. It seemed Yui really was just someone who wanted to be paid attention to, and treated like a normal individual. Just like most shinobi women he would imagine. She would accept his offer, and ask Yua to return home, to which her twin would happily comply. Valris would nod his head in farewell to her sibling. At the same time Yui would accept her arm and lean into it, snuggling closer and ensuring that her arm rested against her chest. Onward they would go, continuing on to Ayano's. Despite his intimidation earlier those who looked away continued to stare. They might know they had no business in theirs, but they didn't seem to care in the end. At the end of the day though, Valris, simply wouldn't give a shit.

As they reached the door Yui would pull on his arm a bit, and attempt to reach up to his head. Knowing what she wanted in this case, he would turn and lift her up to his level. He figured she'd have more fun that way, and return the kiss before putting her back down gently. Then they would enter the restaurant. Inside they would find a seat, Valris stopping long enough to take Stormbringer from his shoulder and lean it against the booth. Then he would take a seat letting both him and Yui get settled before speaking. "So, you seemed to dislike Kirigakure, I wasn't really deeply involved in the exams so I don't know much. My presence was to act as a proctor for any preliminaries. However none were needed. So, tell me what happened over there? I figure we can get the unpleasant stuff that has to be talked about out of the way first, then move onto things we'd much rather discuss." He would say, noting a waitress coming over. She was a pretty thing, about 5'3 with long blonde hair and one blue eye and one green. She filled out her uniform nicely and she had a kind, attentive look about her.

Valris himself didn't look very hard at her. If this was considered a date then it would be rude to ogle another woman, no matter what his libido was doing. She would move over to the table and hand each of them a menu before taking a pad and pen out. "Good evening, my names Ayumi and I'll be your waitress today. Can I get you any drinks? If you know what you want already I can get that started too." She would say, never dropping her friendly demeanor. Her eyes would drop to his bare chest for a long moment though but she would resist the urge to say something. Whether or not it was to request him put on a shirt, or simply to compliment him, he didn't know. However it hardly mattered, Valris would nod toward Yui "Please, go ahead, ladies first and all." He would say as he began to peruse the menu quickly.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:25 am

He would take her to the door and mentioned her hate of Kiri as her face scowled she would explain everything with as little detail to how she was saved as possible. Of course, this was sensitive information so it would be best to be alone when she gave him all this information so sadly he would have to wait for details. As they stepped inside after Valris opened the door they took a seat and prepared to eat some delicious food.

When the waitress came over Yui sharply looked at her and looked over at Valris to see if he was ogling her but he was being polite and a gentleman. He said he wanted her to order first as she went through the menu and saw the most expensive thing, it was a wonderful steak, along with one of the finer bottles of wine, she would smile and prepare to order.

"I want this Curry on Rice, Five Spice Goose, Cheese Sticks, and I also want two Beers. I am unsure what he wants but he will order for himself."

She would smile and clearly she avoided answering the question he asked, still she did want him to know more about her so she would tell him a little about herself.

"So... I mean you know very little about me like what I like and dislike, did you know I have a dream to become an idol, to sing and bring hope to the entire village. I know coming from a monster like me that seems insane, but I really do want to change the world and bring happiness to people, to make sure no one ever suffers as I have in my life."

It felt so odd saying me and I to her she was so used to being with her twin, it almost felt like she was missing a limb, the third voice in her head but she was fine. They had to also learn and grow separately from each other, it was about time she stopped being so protective of Yua and let him enjoy his own life.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:44 am

Valris would listen to her order without batting and eye. He was about to order too and if she had an appetite, he didn't mind. Because at the end of the day, his was worse. A body his size required a great deal of fuel to run it. The waitress, turning toward him would raise an eyebrow while asking. "And for you handsome?" she'd ask, prompting him to raise an eyebrow at her too. Interesting, so she didn't care that he was seemingly with someone? Although he supposed Yui might look young enough to be his little sister or something at the moment. The woman might have thought he was available. Which, granted was the case. For him and Yui were not actually dating, but it would be rude of him to discuss such activities with their waitress while Yui, who was someone he had been physically 'involved' with before, and was clearly interested in doing so again, was there. So he would tactfully ignore the 'handsome' remark for the moment. Although his mind did play with the idea of getting both of them together for a moment before laying it all to rest.

"Yes, I'll have the Five Spice Goose as well, but I'll also have an order of Curry on Rice, Spicy Tsukemen, and some Teriyaki Salmon. To drink I'll have three waters."
    He would say, prompting the waitress to stare at him as if he were joking for a moment. In response, he'd look pointedly down at himself, prompting her to realize why he ate so much before she nodded in understanding. "Alright, I'll be right back cutie, same to you handsome." She would say before walking away. Prompting Valris to blink a couple of times before Yui started the conversation once more.

Apparently, she would ignore his original question. Which he, admittedly found quite annoying. However he'd bite down that response quickly, keeping any annoyance from his face as she spoke. She would speak a bit about herself, which was welcome. Although he would become confused once or twice. when she was done he would consider his words as best he could. "First, I don't think I know what an 'idol' is. Second, why are you a monster exactly?" He would ask, an eyebrow raised in question. Wanting people to not suffer as they had was all well in good. However those two parts in particular were the highlights. He understood suffering, he did not understand why someone would think her in particular a monster. Nor did he understand what in the hell an 'Idol' was.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:23 am

Yuis eyebrow raised when she called him handsome as she took his order and said she would be back calling Yui a cutie she would simply giggle. She appeared so cute and innocent but she was far from being innocent and was she really cute she pretended to be something she really wasn't, she was a fraud. Yes, she wanted to save people and punish people in order to make sure people never sufferer as she and Yua had. This, however, didn't forgive her sins, she was a terrible person the reason she wanted control of the church was simple, to be able to enforce her justice on the world. Was it right or wrong, this was not up to her to decide yet she would selfishly do it anyways.

"Do you really need for me to explain why I am a  monster, you know what my church does, you also know other things about a tailed friend I have. I will also mention we consume human flesh if that doesn't make me a monster I do not know what does. I want my justice to rule the world, I know this is selfish and wrong yet this is what I desire I am not as innocent and cute as people think its all a lie."

Soon the food would arrive as Yui would begin to eat the appetizers she ordered and begin to drink the beer she ordered. After what she had said it was clear as day she was sad, no she was self-loathing but this meant she was more of a good person that she leads on. If she was a true monster she wouldn't show she knew what she did was wrong, no she knows what she's doing is wrong and even has moral dilemmas because of it.

"Do you know what my stepfather did to Yua and myself, we were used as oral toys by him, and had we not killed him we would have likely died eventually. He was a sick man, anyone that had a parent like this isn't going to be fine, I am a broken mirror scattered pieces put together with some glue to appear pretty. Behind that mirror however I am broken and messed up, I am the worst of people."

EXP:10X4=40
    -Exit Thread-

Last edited by Chinoike Yui and Yua on Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sun May 03, 2020 8:23 am

Valris' head would tilt a bit to the side as she spoke of why she considered herself a 'monster'. This kind of talk wasn't really what he liked to listen to or deal with. He spent his entire life having people call him a monster due to events he had absolutely no control over. So to hear someone refer to themselves as one felt simply like self pity. Was she wanting attention? Acknowledgement? Even in her own words she implied that her own religious order did horrible things, stated how she did horrible things. Yet it was her choice to do them. Did that make her a monster? Yes, it probably did, but that didn't really matter in the end. However he would decide to ask a few questions anyway.

"You say the reasons that you call yourself a monster. Yet the reasons all involved actions that you yourself chose to do with the exception of becoming a container for that demon. Are you saying you regret those decisions? That you wished you did not do them? If so, then you can simply stop, who would actually stop you? If not, then embrace it, be proud of it. Don't talk about your dreams and then say they're insane because you're a 'monster'. If you wish to continue doing everything you stated. Wish to continue your religious observances, wish to continue partaking of human flesh, then be proud of it, within reason of course. I don't actually think the second one is legal here.." He would say, the last coming out with a raise eyebrow in curiosity. "I suppose I don't really know what the point of my words are. I'm not good at this crap, I suppose I just thought it silly that you mentioned being a monster as if it were a bad thing. We're shinobi, aren't we all supposed to be monsters in our own way?" He ask, confusion on his features.

When their food arrived he would waste no time and begin to eat voraciously, taking bits from each plate and attacking his meal with a hunger and appetite few could actually match. However as he ate he would listen to Yui's words, he wouldn't stop eating until she was done though. Manners weren't his best part, until he was required to speak he would continue. He had however learned not to talk with his mouth full though. That was a start right?

"Sounds like he got what was coming to him." He would say to start, apologizing for what happened to her and her brother would be pointless and stupid. It implied that he could have done something to stop it. Had he been there, yeah, he probably would've. But he wasn't, so there was no point in saying 'I'm sorry.' He would however blink at her a few times, deciding how he would say his next words. "If I'm being honest, and I'm not trying to be rude, or judgement, or offensive, it sounds like you're feeling sorry for yourself. Sure, what happened to you and your brother was shitty. However it's your choice to move past it. If you have the capability to say you're 'messed up' then you have the capability to fix it too." He would say, his expression simply neutral. His words really weren't meant to offend, but to point out observations. If she wasn't able to handle that, then that was her problem in the end in his eyes.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Wed May 27, 2020 8:41 pm

Had he offended her after all? He wasn't sure, what he did know was that he had managed to finish his entire meal without the girl uttering another world and Valris honestly didn't know what to do about it. He figured she might be fuming mad at him for his words, or she might be thinking. Either way it was probably best to leave her to it. The overly tall man would wave down Ayumi and when she arrived he would request the check, paying for the meal for both of them, as he'd promised he'd do. Before he wished Yui a farewell. Then he would leave. He wouldn't apologize for what he'd said, doing such a thing would be stupid and imply he was wrong. Which, he obviously didn't think he was.

No, Valris would simply leave to get home and rest, he'd pass out and wake up the next day and see what it held. Who knew? Perhaps he'd have a fun fight, or even a mission. Hell, maybe he'd have a fun fight ON a mission. That would be even better, getting paid to kill was always the best part of the job for the Oni. Either way though, his dinner with Yui would regrettably be cut short and he'd soon find his way home and into bed.

Exit

6 posts at 10 exp a pop = 60 exp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:53 pm