Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Claiming the Throne

Masaru
    Masaru

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : Tetsudashi Tatsuda
    Discord Tag : @Raphael#7563

Claiming the Throne Empty Claiming the Throne

Post by Masaru Fri May 01, 2020 6:18 pm

Masaru would walk through the village and straight to the administration building, all the while the eyes of the villagers would be upon him but none would stop him. He could here the faint whispers of the villagers as he pasted, but he would not speak to them yet. Once inside the administration building he would turn to the secretary sitting behind the desk, "get the clan leaders and the village elders to the Tsuchikage's office immediately." And without another word would walk into the office and sit behind the desk as he awaited the arrival of his guests. Amaya would be dancing in the light of the sun from the windows of the office, humming a tune that had been stuck in her head. She would rather be anywhere else, but at the same time she wanted to be helpful to her father and sitting in during meetings and taking notes was one of the ways she saw that she could do just that. There would be a knock at the door, Amaya would instantly stop and sit in the chair next to her father. "Enter," Masaru would state folding his hands together in front of him on the desk. "The village elders and clan leaders have arrived." Came a woman's voice before the door opened wider and several men and women entered the room. "I demand to know what this is all about," began the first man to which Masaru would hold up his hand to stop the man from talking and look to Amaya and nod. The girl would stand to her feet, clearing her throat as she grabbed the papers from the desk. "Before you Sits Masaru Tatsudashi, Son of Rei Tetsudashi and Ryuoh Tatsuda. Former Jounin of the Hidden Rock Village..." "I didn't come here to," one of the men would begin to interrupt however his words were cut short when a piece of steel flew from Masaru's hand adhering to the man's mouth like a muzzle preventing him from speaking further. "I did not bring you here to insult my daughter by interrupting her, now shut up." Looking back to his daughter the man would add, "it's ok little one. You can continue." Sitting back in his seat Masaru would look at the faces of the members of the village  he had gathered as Amaya finished his introduction, he would quickly realize that there were some members missing. Once Amaya finished her introduction of Masaru, the girl would sit and Masaru would address those gathered in front of him. "I have called you here for a specific reason, but before I begin I notice the council seems a little short. Where are the clan leaders of the Tatsuda, the Kotoshura, and the Tetsudashi." The group seemed hesitant to answer at first, but finally an elderly woman would speak up. "Tatsuda haven't had a leader in many years since the death of their previous leader, same for the Tetsudashi. As for the Kotoshura their clan leader's last known location was in Konohagakure." Masaru would process this information as he slowly kicked himself in his head, he had not thought to ask Akari while he was in Konohagakure if she knew the whereabouts of his people. This wouldn't show on his face as his stern look remained as he watched the faces of the group gathered, "Well then I will address the Kotoshura at a later time, and I will just increase my announcement. I have come here to Claim the title of Tsuchikage, if you listened to my introduction then you know who I am and my abilities. If anyone wishes to rebuke my claim they can speak now." Masaru's eyes would fall upon the man whose mouth was still bound shut with his steel,the look of defeat in his eyes was enough for Masaru who would finally release the jutsu and free the man's mouth. No one said anything in objection so Masaru would continue, "I have the blood of both the Tatsuda and the Tetsudashi flowing through me, I will lead them just as I lead this village and should any of them wish to oppose my leadership of the they will be welcome to." Masaru would pause again waiting for someone to say something, but it would seem as though this council was just a bunch of sheep looking to follow the wolf. It would explain why there was no resistance when Konoha took over the village in the past, Masaru would stand from his seat and walk to the window. Staring out into the village that laid out before him, "spread the word through the village and bar the gates. Iwagakure is closed to the outside world unless I say otherwise. We will rebuild, no get out of my sight." Masaru would not look back from the window until the last of the council was out of the room and the door was shut behind them, finally the man would turn from the window to his daughter. "Amaya, send a letter to the Lady Hokage. Inform her that I wish to speak with this Yui Kotoshura, see if she can help me get in touch with her." Amaya did as she was told and drafted the leader to send to Akari back in Konohagakure, as soon as it was done she would take the message to the aviary to have a messenger pigeon take it to Konohagakure.

{Exit}

Messenger pigeon Exit to Konohagakure,
    The Great Chang Mountains -> the Land of Grass -> Tanzaku Territory -> Senju Forest -> Konohagakure (36 hour Travel Time)

Claim Title of Tsuchikage +2500 Renown
    Claim Title of Clan Leader of Tetsudashi Clan +1000 Renown
    Claim Title of Clan Leader of Tatsuda Clan +1000 Renown

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:32 pm