Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

A Missive of Importance

Masaru
    Masaru

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : Tetsudashi Tatsuda
    Discord Tag : @Raphael#7563

A Missive of Importance Empty A Missive of Importance

Post by Masaru Sun May 10, 2020 4:06 pm

Mission Name: Delivery to Chang Monastery
    Mission Type: Delivery
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Take supplies to the monks in the monastery
    Description: the journey through the mountains to the monastery is not an easy one and show not be taken by the faint of heart (due to the altitude). Climb the seven thousand steps to The Chang Monastery and deliver the goods for the monks.
    Payment: 15k
    Requirements: C-Class

Masaru's mind would think back to the reaction he received from Amaya and Hansuke of his task, "Father surely there is someone else you can send, you are needed here." Amaya stated standing from her seat, "I have to agree with Amaya on this Masaru, you are the Tsuchikage now. For you to be away from the village even for a few hours could be harmful to the village." Hansuke would step forward following the lead of Amaya, Masaru would listen to both of them before smiling and shaking his head. "You both are missing the big picture, yes I am Tsuchikage now but if I can't do the small things how can I except it of my men and women? Besides all of those within the land of Earth are my people and my service to them is just as high as my service to the village. This entire land is rotted with disease, and it must be cut out what better way than by doing it myself. It begins with this delivery, I will show my people I will not ask any more of them then I ask of myself." Masaru stated as he threw the pack of supplies over his shoulder and winked at Amaya, "besides the village is in your hands while I'm gone, I know you'll take care of it." "I'm not sure about this, Masaru." Hansuke would object but a quick glance from Masaru and he would step back. Knowing that it was not his place to question the Tsuchikage merely offer council, "Amaya may be young but she has a pure heart, and that's what this village needs." and with that he was out the door of the office and headed for the monastery, the climbing of the seven thousand steps would be nothing for the man, even the altitude was nothing he had learned long ago how to control his breathing. He had visited the monastery many years ago and remembered it's beauty, that was the true reason he decided to take this task on himself. However, what he saw when he reached the top of the steps was anything but beauty. The monastery was ablaze and bandits stood at the gates, something had to be done.
    Masaru
    Masaru

A Missive of Importance Empty Re: A Missive of Importance

Post by Masaru Sun May 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Mission Name: Protect the Monastery
    Mission Type: Defend
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Defend the Monastery
    Description: The Monastery is under attack by raiders, help the monks protect it's treasures from them. You don't have to kill all of the raiders, just need to drive them back.
    Payment: 25k Ryo
    Requirements: C+ Completed "Delivery to Chang Monastery"

Masaru had hoped to enjoy the beauty of the scenery of the monastery, but the sight that met his eyes when he toped the seven thousand steps was not beauty. The monastery was under attack, by whom it did not matter to the man all he knew was that he had to defend it. Forming a string of handseals Masaru would bring forth a wave of lava that would wipe out all of those directly in front of him as well as injuring some of the ones standing next them. That was enough to get the attention of some of them as the broke ranks and came at Masaru, the man would smile as he unsheathed Devorakos ready to may the ground flow with a river of their blood. Masaru heard the cracking of wood, knowing that they managed to break through the gate all Masaru could do was hope that the monks knew how to fight. As the man began to cut down the trash that charged him he would form a string of hand seals with his free hand casting jutsu after jutsu at the group of raiders, it seemed as though it would never end. Blood was flying in all directions and screams echoed in the man's ears, until finally the man found himself in front of the monastery gates alone. Looking around he could see what was left of the raiders fleeing in defeat, with a satisfied smirk Masaru would resheath Devorakos and go to check on the monks. Inside he could see the wreckage to the monastery caused by all the fighting, there were a few wounded that he could see but he did not see any dead. At least not at first, it wasn't until he reached the monastery itself that he saw the monks gathered around a body. "Abbott Hiroki is dead, and they took the artifacts." He heard one of the monks exclaim, after a few questions to the monks Masaru would turn to leave the monastery and track down those that had attacked and stolen the treasures. "I will get the artifacts back, wait here."
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Sun May 10, 2020 4:08 pm

Mission Name: Abbott Vengeance
    Mission Type: Combat
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Avenge the Attack on the Monastery
    Description: While you and the monks were able to drive the raiders back, it was not before they managed to kill Abbott Hiroki . Track what's left of the raiders down and make them pay for what they have done.
    Payment: 25k Ryo
    Requirements: Completed "Protect the Monastery"

Tracking the men would not be a challenge for Masaru, considering that they were still within his sight as he exited the gates of the monastery and looked in the direction they had fled. Forming the half tiger sign the man would take off at increased speed to catch up to the fleeing raiders, they had a head start on him so it would take time for him to catch up to them but they were never out of his eye sight. Catching up to the few slower of the raiders first and cutting them down with Devorakos without losing his stride in catching up with the rest of them, he would not stop until he had slain every last one of them. He would search the bodies of the raiders until he found a small scoll inside the pocket of one of them, finding as fuuin seal inside the man would place the scroll on the ground and undo the seal. A puff of smoke would emerge from the scroll before revealing three items, at first Masaru did not think anything of them until he went to reseal them. Closer inspection of the items revealed their truth to Masaru, these three items were indeed artifacts. He recognized them from pictures he had seen while he was in the academy, they were three of the sage of the six Paths tools. How they had ended up in the monastery he did not know not did he care, with these tools his role as Tsuchikage would be secured. Masaru would seal the treasured tools into the scroll before securing it in a hip holster, he would then make his way back to the monastery to find out exactly how these items came to the monastery and to inform them that he was taking them for safe keeping as the monastery was not safe enough.

(Exit)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:57 am