Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part II

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Chinoike

Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part II - Page 3 Empty Re: Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part II

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 10:17 pm

Shimiko nodded. This was a good day for the good guys as far as Shimiko was concerned. They had saved the residential district, they had broken up the man’s organization, and he was about to die due to the cancer loosed on him. Shimiko Chinoike was then asked if she knew any good placed to eat. The foodie gave a wide grin indicating that she did in fact know of quite a few spots. When he mentioned Takoyaki, ramen, and rice she vigorously shook her head.

Oh no you don’t! There may not be a Chinoike in your world but as far as I’m concerned your my brother which means you have to at least TRY some real Chinoike food at least once in your life. That means Goat chops, lamb, wild rice, bats, and mole rats….” Shimiko said not even realizing how unappetizing that all sounded, or at least the bats, rats, and goat part.

Trust me its way more delicious than it sounds...or looks...or smells….just try it okay?

Shimiko threw her arm around her brother’s shoulder and would walk him in the direction of the Chinoike Clan restaurants.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part II - Page 3 Empty Re: Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part II

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 10:18 pm

Seigi didn’t care what it was, he had worked up a ravenous appetite from the day. “I’m a bit skeptical on the goat,” He would comment, walking side by side with his sister, “But I’m hungry enough to give it a try. As long as it’s close by.” He would add, grinning. It felt good that he could relax a bit, but the thoughts of who had infected Dart Frog with the cancer cells. If they could design a bioweapon like that, they could change the course of the shinobi world without ever having to reveal themselves, which was a true threat. He’d have to find that kid some time and see if he could get any information out of him, but for now, he would relax, let his mind turn off, and enjoy some…. New…. food with Shimiko.

He just hoped that he wasn’t going to regret it the next morning. He had a very sensitive stomach.

[EXIT]

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:49 pm