Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Rest and Recovery

Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : N/A
    Discord Tag : Colt#6587

Rest and Recovery Empty Rest and Recovery

Post by Kagura Ezume Sat May 23, 2020 1:08 am

Kagura needed to relax… she had been training for days upon days on end, getting stronger, and getting herself to the point where she finally felt confident in her abilities… but she was more sore than she had ever been in her entire life. So, she had slunk away to a nice little spot she knew was available, mostly because no one, to her knowledge, knew about it. A natural Hot Springs that, upon its discovery three years ago, Kagura had built up a little bit with rocks and such to make it nice personal hot springs area. She didn’t think that anyone else would be bothering her, but it wasn’t beyond the realm of possibilities for someone else to stumble upon her.

Slipping out of her casual attire, and stretched in her swimsuit and then walked to the water’s edge, slowly placing a foot inside and getting used to the temperature for a moment before slipping inside the warm waters up to her shoulders and letting her legs stretch out. There was more than enough room for multiple people to lay comfortably without bumping into one another, but she was in no rush to publicize the location. Until she had no other choice, this would remain her own little private hide-away. She wanted to share it with Akari, but the Hokage was busy, so that would have to wait. It was mid-morning, and a large container with some food Kagura had made was sitting next to her clothes, and a gentle breeze played with the leaves overhead as she felt the heat of the water slowly working into her sore muscles. Her long hair bunched up on top of her head, she felt her worries and stress melt away slowly as she closed her eyes and tried to relax.

[1]
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Clan : Kotoshura

Rest and Recovery Empty Re: Rest and Recovery

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon May 25, 2020 9:01 am

Yui had a sour taste in her mouth but she was still in Konoha, she had no idea what to do with the situation and it was certainly dangerous for her to be here. What if someone decided she needed to be removed like her cousin despite not having the same thought process of her cousin that was killed. She was flying over the training grounds before she spotted something amazing, it appeared someone had made a hot spring on the fridges of it and out of sight. She would smile as she flew back around and stripped her clothes off down to her bra and panties before leaping off her dragon as it got lower and cannonballing into the water. This would likely shock the person already inside the water as she would quickly lift her head from the water and let out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry I didn't see you here names Kotoshura Yui you may have heard of the fiery ball of anger, or not really depends on who you talk to. So when did you build this I certainly don't remember this in all my time in this training ground. This is quite nice and off the grid don't worry my Dragon Ladon will keep watch no one will peek on us unless they want to face the full fury of the Kotoshura clan and its leader me."

She would wait for the girl to get her bearings, one thing Yui was known for was putting on a show and her intense fights she had been part of. The girl when she would look at Yui would see her in black lace panties and bra, and it was quite clear she was very toned and had quite a large bust. She was enjoying the water as she began to wash her dirty skin, it had been so long since she had a good bath this was the best.
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Tue May 26, 2020 9:46 am

The flicker of shadow... that was all the warning the brunette got to alert her something was amiss, as something large flew over and for a second blotted out the sun. This caused Kagura to blink once, and then look up and use a hand to block the sun for a moment so she could try to discover what it was that had done such a thing, just in time to see a nearly naked woman coming down in the form of a cannonball into the water. "Uwaah!" she would exclaim, falling backward as the rush of water went high, drenching her entirely. This was insane for a couple of reasons; first, the odd of the blonde landing in a spot that was deep enough for her to do that without smacking onto the bottom was very slim, and anyone who knew how hot-springs worked would know that. Second, who would do so from such a height while only wearing their undergarments? Granted, Kagura wasn't much better considering her swimsuit, but at least it was designed for that instead of something impromptu.

Soaking wet, she waited a moment as the woman stood, and couldn't help but be stunned. She was taller than the brunette swordswoman, well-muscled and tone without going too far, and had curves that put her own to shame. But more than that were the scars... this woman wasn't just absolutely stunning but experienced in the ways of the world, battle-hardened and blew Kagura away in every way, something she could tell simply from a glance. But then the bombshell began to ramble things off rapidly, and a few things clicked into place.

Kotoshura Yui. She knew the name, but only a bit. She knew of the woman, but not much about her directly. A lot of different tales had been spun regarding the Clan Head. Kagura, who had finally started to get her wits about her, bowed her head slightly, despite all the water and her now soaked hair. "Good to meet you Ma'am. I am Ezume Kagura. I found this spot some time ago and visit when I can, building it up a little bit at a time each visit... and I am assuming the shadow earlier was your Dragon? Either way, thank you for your consideration of our privacy." She then took a moment to sink back into the water, trying to keep her eyes off the woman's body and instead look elsewhere, sinking far enough into the water so that only her eyes and the top of her head was above the surface, feeling distinctly jealous of the woman's physique. Bubbles from her exhaling through her nose to keep the water out of her nose began to bubble in front of her.

[2]
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Clan : Kotoshura

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue May 26, 2020 12:05 pm

Yui smiled at the girl's shocked reaction, of course she likely shocked her she didn't even realize she was there at first. The girl would go on to ask about the shadow as Yui simply smiled of course it had been her and her dragon. The girl seemed to be looking away from Yui's body making her grin as she got closer sitting right next to her before moving her lips ever so close to the girl before giving her a light blow in the ear.

"Are you the shy type of the envious type, trust me this came with a lot of hard work, I used to be a flat skinny girl, and now look at my body. Battles and my physical workouts have greatly increased my body mass as well as physical appearance. I do a light workout daily, I do two thousand, situps, pullups, and burpies a day. I also run twenty kilometers per day. I finish up lifting one ton in weight a day twenty-nine times, its a good workout and really gets the body flowing. I also eat around twenty-six thousand calories to help fuel my muscle growth. It isn't hard to get this sort of body it just takes dedication."

Any normal person that heard this workout would think Yui was insane, no normal people work out like that. She was a freak of nature for sure, and certainly not someone you could emulate easily. She made it seem easy but the scars on her body told another story her body had been through hell and the weird mouths on her hands and the one in the middle of her chest were likely freaky.
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Fri May 29, 2020 9:59 am

Kagura's eyes widened as the mischievous woman moved far too close to the brunette for comfort and literally blew into her ear, making the swordswoman slide through the water and make some distance with wide eyes. She was extremely forward, and as the blonde began to boast about her workout, the pieces of the puzzle began to slowly fall into place as Kagura began to analyze her personality. She was one of the types of people who were very proud of themselves and weren't afraid to show it, and while Kagura herself was no slouch, she was also very humble; she didn't really boast about things because she felt like she always had a long ways to go, always more work to be done, always room for improvement. She had however felt that her physical development had stopped... she couldn't really feel herself getting much stronger anymore.

But that was why she had shifted her focus to learning techniques, training with them, making them second nature. She already had a distinct advantage over most, being able to perform non-elemental Ninjutsu without the need of hand-seals, but that wasn't enough for her. She was digging into her abilities as a Lightning Element user now, something she had only recently discovered. But those thoughts would have to wait as Kagura slowly rose out of the water, now that she had created some space, but only so much that her head, neck, and shoulders were exposed. "The run I can do... the rest sounds like too much for me. I got stamina in droves but outside my speed, I'm pretty average." That wasn't revealing too much, not mentioning her surgical precision when it came to using her sword, but that wasn't important right now. She was not trying to get into a contest of who was better at all.

[3]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:22 am