Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Apprehend the Junkies

Ashitaka
    Ashitaka

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Senju
    Discord Tag : Dairo#2144

Apprehend the Junkies Empty Apprehend the Junkies

Post by Ashitaka Sun May 31, 2020 3:02 am

Mission Name: Apprehend The Junkies
    Mission Type: Capture
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Apprehend the junkies
    Description: There’s a group of junkies causing trouble in the backstreets, some low level counts of breaking and entering and robbery. No one has been hurt yet thankfully but that’s not expected to last. Apprehend them and call the police to take them in
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: N/A

"You lost, kid?" the thug demanded, and not without good reason. He was staring down a 10-year-old in one of the village's most legally-neglected back alleys. 'Got lost playing hide-and-seek or tag' was probably the most reasonable assumption to make regarding his presence.

"Oh uh, yeah!" Ashitaka said with an awkward, apologetic grin, using the motion of sheepishly rubbing the back of his head with his right hand to disguise his having launched a steel wire-bound kunai between the grown man's legs. He moved his hands to his hips, tugging the kunai so it snapped back and wrapped around the adult's left leg." "Sorry, sorry! I'll just be going now!"

He tried to pull the thug's leg out from under him, but seeing as his own strength was totally appropriate for his size, this didn't pan out at all. His opponent simply pulled his leg back, yanking Ashitaka into the ground. All the way into the ground, to the point where he seemed to have been instantly buried and the only trace left of his presence was the steel wire leading some unknown distance into the earth. Wait...

The genin popped up halfway out of the ground immediately behind the man with another kunai bound to another steel wire. This one he manually wrapped around his target's other leg before disappearing back underground, effectively anchoring the man in place. The other two crooks who were planning to rob the shop they were behind had just now begun to process what was happening.

"Shit man, what happened to you?" One of them asked as they moved to either side of their fallen comrade, trying to work out how to free him.

"It was that stupid kid! He's a damn ninja! Get me out of these things so we can beat some sense into him!" The bound man demanded as he struggled against his dirt anchors.

"What? What are you talking about, man? What kid?" The other free thug asked as his head whipped around, searching for any sign of anyone else nearby. Other than his friend's unexpected bonds, there didn't seem to be any. That was until Ashitaka burst from the ground a second time, directly in front of the man who just asked about him, and threw a kunai right past his throat. "Whoa...hah! All that and you missed, you stupid brat!"

"Ah gee, what am I gonna do?" Ashi responded as he drew himself up straight, using the motion to pull the kunai back to him. With an off-handed motion, he threw it to his left, embedding it in the wall some distance away. "It looks like I'm really no good at this. Maybe I should just go home. I guess I don't even need this wire."

As he finished his last sentence, he used his chakra to push his fist into the stone wall immediately to his right, creating another anchor point for the wire around the man's throat as his struggles pulled it tight.

"All right, that's enough you little shit!" The last man hissed as he broke a sake bottle and brandished the now-jagged end of it in the direction of Ashitaka's face menacingly. "You let my friends go right now and I promise we'll only rough you up a little bit!"

"Oh no, not a broken bottle. That's my one weakness. What ever will I do now?" Ashitaka deadpanned as he made a Monkey seal with his hands, watching the man carefully navigate around his bound companions as he approached. He made it about three meters away before the genin spat out a pebble that quickly transformed into a boulder. The man was flattened, but mercifully not killed since unlike the full-force technique, this one fired a clump of mud rather than an actual rock. It broke apart on impact and buried the man up to his neck on the spot.

Now that all three of his targets were subdued, Ashitaka pulled out his mission orders and looked for instructions on what to do next. [When finished, insert this scroll into the flare gun provided and fire it into the air to summon the police.] While not quite the directions he expected, he did as told and rolled up the scroll into a tiny bullet and loaded it into the miniature flare gun that had been attached to one end of it. He pointed this at the sky and fired, launching a small but bright sphere of alternating red-and-blue light directly over the alley he was standing in.

He wondered how many cops would arrive and how soon, and the answers to those questions turned out to be 'half a dozen' and 'instantly'. After going through the paperwork end of turning over the criminals, not to mention digging all of his kunai back out of their places and smoothing out the holes and pile of dirt he made, he was paid for his work and sent on his way.

Techniques Used: