Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

The Daily Bedrock of a Suna Shinobi

Shizuku
    Shizuku

Village : Sunagakure
    Clan : Muramatsu & Miki
    Discord Tag : Data_Sora#0001

The Daily Bedrock of a Suna Shinobi  Empty The Daily Bedrock of a Suna Shinobi

Post by Shizuku Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Mission Name: Moving Rocks
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Clear the path blocking the mine entrance.
    Description: Explosive mishandling caused a rockfall at the entrance of Sunagakure's granite mine. Help clear the path, though be careful not to cause another cave-in.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

"Hm, I wonder just who they decided to stick with me this time. Probably an up-and-coming clan shinobi this time."

Earlier in the day, Shizuku was woken up by her Retainer Ramaru Osaki after she had slept in due to not taking her prescription to help with the nightmares before bed. With a small breakfast plate Ramaru had relayed to her her tasks for the day. Most of it was routine, but she had been summoned to go and take care of a minor incident within the village. When she had arrived she was informed by the administration that she was going to have a junior shinobi join her today, which she internally questioned a little, but then quickly reminded herself that as a Jounin she was required to make sure the future generation would be able to continue serving Suna as best as they could. She was also informed that she would meet her junior at the Site, so she made sure to get their early as well.

Once she had arrived she made herself comfortable and pulled out a small book as she wasn't supposed to start until her temporary student arrived. It looked like the miners were preparing things to make their job easier, so she could spare a few minutes to wait. Back to the book, it was one of her retainer's attempts at writing a romance novel, the Suna Nin chuckling to herself as she realized it was about their time making their way to the Land of Wind and their...exploits. It wasn't published yet and probably never would if they were insistant on making it as accurate as reasonably possible, but the current draft was coming along well.

Which brought her back to her comment as she sat on a pillar, wondering who it would be she was going to mentor today. She had heard from the grapevine that several clans had a few potentials, but she wasn't given any names yet. Even with the land's reform the clans had been in a state of flux, and her gut was saying that she might be getting a young clan head. Hopefully if that were the case she couldn't need to drill it into their head that she didn't care while they were her student for the mission.
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Clan : Hayami
    Discord Tag : Dread

The Daily Bedrock of a Suna Shinobi  Empty Re: The Daily Bedrock of a Suna Shinobi

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:30 pm

If there was one thing that Kouen prided himself upon, it's being fast. That extended to being punctual and being right on time. He was fast out the door and his speed was good by human standards, until he got called halfway to cut out all the dashing. It was little irritating, but he could only do the next best thing; powerwalking. His arms each went back and forth as he walked as fast as humanly possible to the mission. It looked really weird to any observers, but it was a determined Genin wanting to do his mission!

He had some notion of what the mission is, a mine fell in and the entrance is blocked... or something around that. It really wasn't the best mission to get full interest from Kouen, but he's invested enough to his duty as a shinobi and believed that he'd get it on the go as the mission went by. The headband around his arm was a clear indicator that he's a shinobi and he had made his way to the entrance, which had a few miners around. He looked at the entrance and he realised that he might be a little out of his head for this one. There were chunks of rock that could be carried by your normal person, and then there's the massive boulder just straight up blocking the entrance. How was anyone going to deal with that one?

"Shit... shit. I should've planned for this." he thought as he slowly collapsed into an internal panic. Did he have any jutsu he could use? not any that came to mind. A world of relief went over him as he remembered what he read on the job description, that it came with a partner. The next question came as Kouen looked around for any individuals that struck out from the miners, where is his partner? was he even meant to have one for this mission?
    Shizuku
    Shizuku

The Daily Bedrock of a Suna Shinobi  Empty Re: The Daily Bedrock of a Suna Shinobi

Post by Shizuku Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:57 pm

Flipping the next page of her book, she'd activate her sensory to see if there was anyone coming her direction in a rush. Sending out her scan, she'd note at how little other had in chakra compared to her. It was probably due to her upbringing forcing her to improve as much as she could to use dust release as much as possible before needing a recharge. But she did in fact 'see' someone coming her way. Curious, she'd focus her attention on him a bit more.

"Hm, Wind and Swift, seems my assumption was correct. A shame they didn't send an Earth user, but we can find a use for you somehow."

She didn't know much of the Hayami, only that their eyesight & speed were of particular note. Properly looking up from her book now to watch him she held in a chuckle as she watched his strange way of speed walking as well as the suna armband indicating he was in fact a shinobi, her own symbol carved into her personal headgear. Guess it was time to get to work.

Closing the book and slipping it into her pocket, she'd preform the Rat, Boar, & Snake signs to build up a small sphere in her hands. Checking to make sure no one would be in range with her sensory, with a flick of her wrist she'd send the ball into the large boulder blocking the entrance. A few seconds later the orb expanded and molding itself to surround the boulder before the jutsu went off, consuming the rock and only the rock in nearly it's entirety, though a minimal amount of ground was taken from her miscalculation on the opposite side. There was a small amount of creaking noises, but the supports did what they were built to do and the entrance and ceiling stayed standing, the need for a Doton tech to keep things from falling unneeded.

Turning to the Hayami, she'd speak and sign at the same time while she'd address the blonde. "I am to assume that you are the genin assigned to me for today's mission? If so, my name is Shizuku Murakiri, and I will be your sensei today. Tell me what you can do so that I know how best to teach guide you today."

185/185 CP
    Sensing Technique; -0.5 CP
    Detachment of the Primitive World Technique; -50 CP
    134.5/185 CP
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Clan : Hayami
    Discord Tag : Dread

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:06 pm

As soon as that orb had collided with the rock and out of a reaction, he braced himself in a crossguard, only to see that the entrance was still standing but with one less giant boulder. That wasn't a normal occurrence He instantly looked around for a possible cause and it seems he wasn't fast enough to realise the blue-haired woman. She introduced herself, stating that he's the genin assigned to her. He quickly bowed and was quick to tell his talents. "Uh... Wind, Bukijutsu and Kenjutsu." she might reach the same conclusion that he had, that his jutsu may not be the best suited for this mission.

"Were you the one who destroyed the boulder just then? it looks like you got this mission in the bag. I might be able to pull a wind jutsu or two to try and destroy the rest in the cave, or maybe lift out some of the smaller ones since I could be fast enough for that." he didn't know what position Shizuku had, but with the way she cleanly destroyed that boulder, it's same to assume she's at least of a higher position than him. "Oh! and I'm Kouen Miyamoto." he did that quick bow again, his head was back up just as quick as it went down. He's eager to do his part for the mission and most importantly, he seems to respect his superiors.
    Shizuku
    Shizuku

Post by Shizuku Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:15 pm

The twin breed would listen intently as her charge, letting him speak as he went over his skills, his name, and his question regarding her jutsu, not necessarily in that order of how they were spoken but of importance to her. "I see. I am Jounin Shizuku Murakiri, better known as the The Dust Devil of Suna." It was odd. Was there a reason he went by a different name despite living in Sunagakure? She didn't know much about the politics of the Hayami, but there were two possible reasons that this boy didn't go by his clan name. The first and more probable reason was that she was like him, a half-breed that didn't grow up around their clan. The other and slightly less but just as possible reason was that he was banished or shunned into using another name. Both were possible, and questions she could mull over as they worked.

"I was the one who got rid of the large boulder in the way, but I can only do it so many times per day without outside help. As such do not expect me to use it again unless there is an emergency. Instead, I want you to use jutsu to assist making the rocks easier for the workers to move. While I cannot help you with your kenjutsu or bukijutsu training, I will be showing you what wind and non-elemental jutsu I know that I believe you can handle; if you put in the effort."

While her knowledge of B and A Rank Jutsu wasn't as varied as she would have liked, the Nadeshiko-Style being two jutsu she had been working on over the past few days, she felt that the boy could handle the Beast Tearing Palm as well as begin learning the shadow clone technique. She doubted that he'd be able to pull off the latter, rarely was any genin able to make even a single clone as their chakra systems hadn't developed much, but by using his chakra regularly he'd have a greater chance at increasing how much he could use in the long run.

"Now then, get a pickaxe and get working on your chakra flow if you don't know how do do it already to break up the rocks. I need to go check and make sure that those trapped inside are doing alright as well as make sure they get proper air circulation. And if you understand flow before I get back, work on Wind Release's Passing Typhoon and Gale Palm so those inside can get fresh air." She'd drop the sign language as began sensing again, checking to see how those inside the mineshaft were doing. She'd also walk to the entrance and began digging with a while also keeping her inner eye on the Genin.

134.5/185 CP
    Sensing Technique; -0.5 CP
    Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique; -5 CP
    130/185 CP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:11 am