Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Shimogakure Gates

Mort
    Mort

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Kurama
    Discord Tag : Data_Sora#0001

Shimogakure Gates Empty Shimogakure Gates

Post by Mort Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:34 pm

There it was, Shimogakure.

Mort stood a good ways away from the gates, more having wanted to locate the village then to actually enter it. It was rather easy to find it knowing it was in the tundra, the landscape familiar from when he had gone there to fight the Senju. He had a nice brief time the last time he was here, enjoying some of the natural hotsprings as well as the local tea. But he wouldn't be doing that today, no he found the quarry, and now he needed to move on.

No, he needed to go check on his clan. Going up to the gate guards, they yell out to him.

"Hold it right there, who and why are you here?"

"My name is Mortimer Kurama, head of the Kurama clan in Kumogakure. All I wish to know is how the clan fares here, and to let them know that Kumogakure welcomes them if they wish to live there."

The guards would pause, then talk amongst each other. Then one of them would head inside. After an hour or so the guard came back

"The clan is doing fine, and they appreciate the invitation."

"Then I have no more reason to stay. I wish the both of you a good day."

With that Mort would pull out a map as he walked away, beginning to plan his new route to Konohagakure. Going to try and locate hotsprings was tempting, but Konoha was more critical.

[Exit to Land of Fire, 24 hr travel time. (Full Frost, 12 hr, Full Hotsprings, 12 hr)]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:53 am