Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Jutsus of All Kinds

Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Jutsus of All Kinds Empty Jutsus of All Kinds

Post by Jess the Plague Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:17 pm

Jess the Plague wrote:Name: Oopsie Seal
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: One Rank less than cost of ill effect sealed away.
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Touch
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Fuuinjutsu
    Classification: Secret
    Requirements: Knowledge of every chemistry item Jess has produced and having engineered antidotes if not Jess herself.
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: Seals any damaging chemistry item into the seal instead of harming an ally or herself, it only affects one target per use but only requires the user to think of whom they wish to use the seal upon. If the seal is broken the damage or countdown or undesired effect will still occur but if a counter is used in the meantime then the target will be 'cured' even if the seal breaks. This only works on Jess' chemistry.
    Weaknesses: It can be reversed engineered by someone who's intelligence is one tier higher than her highest technique who has created individual antidotes for each undesired affect. If only one antidote is registered then only that antidote applies. Jess does not suffer this drawback herself as she created these items in the first place and thus has a deeper knowledge of them all innately.

Name: Increased Constitution
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Range: Touch
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Fuuinjutsu
    Classification: Secret
    Requirements: Studying the Technique in use per Intelligence rank.
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: Increases the constitution of the person this seal is placed upon by ++
    Weaknesses: Unique booster so none.
    Kara
    Kara

Village : Sunagakure
    Discord Tag : Beckon#9188

Jutsus of All Kinds Empty Re: Jutsus of All Kinds

Post by Kara Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Oopsie Seal
    *If you have it listed as secret, it seems that the requirements may contradict that.
    *The wording of the Technique implies remote sealing which is not allowed; just reword that please.
    *I feel like there isn’t a real drawback to this one. I’d like to see something that actually affects Jess, since at its highest ranked use it can seal away any of her S-Rank chem effects with zero drawbacks for a reduced chakra cost. Worded as it is it needs a drawback, if it were to cost the same Rank of activation as the Rank of Chem it was sealing I think that would be fair and it wouldn’t need a drawback.

Increased Constitution
    *This should be C Rank please if it's being apped as a unique booster.
    *Also if it is a unique booster the range should be 'Self' (since it shouldn't apply to anyone else).
    *Perhaps I'm just not understanding, but the requirements for it seem vague. What do you mean 'Studying the Technique in use per Intelligence rank.'? What technique, this one? How does that work?
    Jess the Plague
    Jess the Plague

Village : N/A

Post by Jess the Plague Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:14 pm

Lol all of Nyg's things he made me change are what I need to change back to how I had them. I'm laughing so hard I should have just regged them as I had to start.

Second point on Oopsie Seal -

Does the range not override wording? Most times when I write people have a hard time deciphering it so I feel but I def only want it at a touch range.

Third point Increased Constitution -

What I'm trying to say is it follows the Fuuinjutsu guidelines the site has.

Will DM you when changes are made just posting so I dont forget.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:40 am