Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Rocky Road Ice Cream [Training]

Zeke
    Zeke

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Kotoshura

Rocky Road Ice Cream [Training] Empty Rocky Road Ice Cream [Training]

Post by Zeke Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:25 am

Zeke walked into the area where he would be training. A large arena-like area with dummies placed in various locations around the training area. Boulders were scattered around the area where the dummies where placed. Some of the boulders look like they had been used for practice, damaged and broken. It wouldn't have been such a bad idea to do such a thing. Zeke was wearing his training attire, black tank top, sweat pants, gym shoes and his pouch carrying his throwing weapons. There was no one present at the time so it would just be him and the dummies for the moment. He did inform Akeru that he would be training here in hopes that she would meet him after a while. He scanned the area for a moment before finding a suitable dummy that was sitting alone next to a boulder. 'Guess no point in waiting better get warmed up before she comes.' The dummy was composed of wood and stuffing covered by a burlap material. Sturdy in nature and could withstand most attacks as it had already been attacked before. One could see all manners of damage across the dummy none strong enough to actually take it down. Zeke stood about five meters away from the dummy. He bounced on his toes for a moment while shaking off any sort of tension in his body. He took in a deep breath while doing so, before letting it out.

He stopped bouncing on his toes and took a fighting stance. One where his dominant hand (right) was near his face while his left hand was extended outward. His feet were shoulder-width apart and firmly planted onto the ground. He took careful aim at the dummy and punched forward at the dummy releasing his usual attack. An explosion erupted in front of him, a five by a ten-meter cone that extended outward. It completely engulfed the dummy but it wasn't enough. Smoke engulfed the dummy completely but as the smoke cleared Zeke could see that the damage didn't blow it away. This attack was getting old and people would know that Zeke's range was limited with just this. He knew he was capable of so much more. If he wanted to be more versatile he needed to up his arsenal and his game all at once. 'I need more than this if I wanna be great!' He thought while pulling his right hand back once more. This time he caused the chakra to circulate even more in his body. This was more than he was used to using in one sitting. This time he would get a bit more bang for his buck. 'Focus.'

This time would be different, his attack was sure to have more attack power behind it this time around. He took in a deep breath once more and closed his eyes, chakra circulated even faster, concentrating itself in his fist almost giving it a faint glow. He opened his eyes and punched forward once more adding a bit more force to it. At the point of his arm extending all the way out a not known force erupted out of his fist. This time the blast was massive, almost knocking him off his feet this time around. A blast erupted in front of him engulfing a 50 diameter circular explosion. The blowback of this attack was enough to cause a slight shift and wind pressure around him. This time the dummy was blown away and the surrounding area along with it.

Zeke was left speechless after doing this, a huge grin crept across his face as he looked at his fist. It was left smoking afterward. He let out a triumphant “Yes!” now he was just getting started he was wondering what other things he could do with his explosions. Maybe bigger, maybe different types of explosions that could change up how he fights. He was now filled with determination and he took his fighting stance once more. This time he would try to add some power to one of his other attacks. Instead of using two hands he would focus on using one to keep one hand free. This was a spin on the burst blast technique of the Kotoshura clan. Staring at a rock roughly 30 meters away he focused on it. This time he would intend to shatter the rock completely. With an open palm, Zeke thrust his hand forward with an open palm causing an explosion to erupt forward moving in a straight line that was ten meters wide. It crossed the gap with blazing speed and slammed into the rock, causing it to shatter apart. Zeke didn't jump for joy this time around, just a proud smile to compliment his new techniques. Now he had a bit more range to work with but he would have to be careful adding so much power behind his attacks. He wouldn't wanna hurt any teammates with his attack accidentally. So he would only use these attacks in certain situations.

He was working up a sweat from doing those two attacks, he was beyond warmed up at this point. His sensei would be arriving any time now. So for the moment, he tried different explosion interactions. This time he wanted to try something that would work in a getaway situation or open up an avenue for an attack. With an open hand he flexed it a little bit before thrusting it forward again but this time the explosion was different. A bright light exploded from his hand causing no damage to the surrounding area but caused a bright light to engulf the area directly in front of him for thirty meters. Anyone in that no doubt would be blinded by that attack. He could possibly use it in conjunction with another attack to combo. Before Sensei arrived he wanted to try one more type of attack. A loud powerful attack that was concussive and added a lot of force but didn't burn the area with heat. Once more with an open hand, Zeke thrust his hand forward this time the explosion was different. He could feel the heat but it wasn't completely it a loud boom followed loud enough to cause deafness in anyone in the immediate vicinity. It also blew away any remaining debris along with it with gusto. Zeke stopped for a moment because there was a loud ringing in his ears to the point he couldn't hear anything for a moment. He managed to keep his focus but it did catch him off guard though.

1109 WC [1]

Jutsu:

Last edited by Zeke on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Manji
    Manji

Clan : Kaguya
    Discord Tag : Manji

Rocky Road Ice Cream [Training] Empty Re: Rocky Road Ice Cream [Training]

Post by Manji Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    Her hair was pulled back under a black bandana worn as a headscarf of sorts. A white shirt covered her top, while her legs wore the black uniform pants of Kirigakure. On her back, rested the large blade known as Kubikiribocho, and a black harness held it in place. There was any number of things for her to be doing, but at the top, was saving lives at the hospital, and training her students.

Now, with the Chunin exams, she had a better understanding of a few people, especially some of the genin that had been floating about. She could hear some of the explosions, the sound of shattering rock. She lifted her left hand and pointed at the sky. A half seal made and a burst of electric energy would fire into the air. The last thing she wanted was to be blown to bits by her student. Simply a small flare, or firework in this case. The bright light signalling her appearance, enough to take his attention back to what they had came there to do.

"Zeke." She would call out, waving her right hand to get his attention. She would make her way to him, walking up. When close, she would speak again. "So, what you gonna learn today?"
    Strength: B || Constitution: D(C)|| Stamina: C || Speed: B ||
    Coordination: S+ || Intelligence: C || Perception: B
    110[-3]/110 Chakra

For Rei, this takes place in the past, and therefore is a flashback.
    Name: Lightning Release: Lightning Signal Fire
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 0-50m
    Speed: C
    Element: Lightning
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Dragon
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, the user points their hands towards a certain direction and triggers an electrical discharge, which then explodes in a specific form. When the hands are raised to the sky, this technique can be use as a signal flare. The discharge doesn't occur until it's traveled the maximum distance of 50 meters into the air. Since this is merely for directing people to one's position, this technique doesn't work well in combat, and only does D damage.
    Weaknesses: Doesn't really have means of combat.
    Zeke
    Zeke

Post by Zeke Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:15 pm

Zeke stood there for a moment to gather himself, the ringing stopped and his hearing returned back to normal. His hands were still smoking from the attacks from moments ago. There was a sizeable crater where he launched his attacks. There was a flare shot into the air from a walking distance away. He looked over to see Akeru approaching the scene. She called out to him while waving her right hand to signal him. He would meet her halfway. “Hey Teach, sorry I got a little bit carried away, learned some new things about myself though. I also picked up on a few things I can do now. However, it's a bit destructive and I know I am capable of so much more.” She would then ask him the question he wanted to hear. In reality, he wanted to learn anything that would better him as a ninja. So it was a loaded question for him. He made sure not to sound too giddy when answering. “Well if I am being honest I wanna learn everything you can teach me but let's start simple. I wanna learn how to clone myself effectively something that would give me an edge in battle.” He replied.

209 | 1318
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:28 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    Clones? Well, with his skill, it was anyone's game. With a smile, she nodded, then twisted her head, tilting it to crack her next. With a flex of her shoulder, she would roll it, allowing the bones to pop, so to speak. Relaxed, she would form a tiger seal, each of her hands doing a half as two clones of water would appear. She would unbuckle the harness that held her sword and hand it over, her clones, acting as a copy of her, both carried the blade.

"I don't think you can use water, but what about just a shadow clone?" She pressed both hands together, not for her need, but to show her student the needed sign. She wondered if he knew it already, but if he didn't, it was sure to be of use. "Hopefully you can find a use for this." She would say, looking at her shadow clone, and it looking back, though the clone itself having a much wider grin. "Though I use it sparingly. Too many can cut your chakra. If I knew how to do it with lightning I'd have shown ya, but I don't not yet at least."
    107/110 Chakra

Name: Water Clone Technique
    Cost: -
    Range: 25 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: Water
    Requirement: N/A
    Handseals: Tiger
    Description: By using water as a medium, the user can create one or more clones of themselves. While the clones can perform techniques, they only possess one-tenth of the user's chakra and cannot go too far from the original. The clones can also be used as medium to perform other Water Release techniques, as demonstrated by Kisame when he reverted their arms into water to perform the Water Prison Technique. When these clones are struck with a sufficient amount of force they will revert to their water form. The clones can be created anywhere within a 25 m. range of the user, unlike the Shadow Clone technique which requires clones to be created next to the user (such ranged spawning would require the clone to be spawned from a pre-existing source of water)
    Drawbacks: When casting this technique the user's stamina must be above 30% in order to maintain control over his/her clones. In addition, the user must maintain general concentration to maintain their clone's presence. If at any time the user is inflicted with heavy damage in contrast with their Constitution all clones will be dispersed. The user must be within 25 m. of their clone.
    Name: Shadow Clone Technique
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: -
    Range: 1 km.
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Classification: General Technique
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Clone seal or Tiger
    Description: The Shadow Clone technique creates replicas of the user, similar to the Clone Technique, but these clones are corporeal instead of illusions. Clones spawn next to the user. The clones are capable of performing techniques, including the Shadow Clone Technique itself, on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force. The clones can also disperse on their own or be dispelled by the user of the technique. This technique splits the user's chakra equally amongst however many clones they create.
    Weaknesses: In addition, the user must maintain general concentration to maintain their clone's presence. If at any time the user is inflicted with heavy damage in contrast with their Constitution all clones will be dispersed. Also the user must not fall under the exhaustion threshold (below 30% their chakra) to maintain or create clones. Clones have a max base Constitution of C (or lower if the user's base constitution is lower). If the user has natural S-Tier Constitution then it can be improved to B. If a clone has lower than 30 chakra, they will also be subject to the exhaustion penalty as per the Stamina rules.
    Zeke
    Zeke

Post by Zeke Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Zeke watched carefully as Akeru prepared to use a jutsu. He waited with anticipation, the first two clones were comprised of water. Zeke couldn't do that because he didn't have any affinity towards water-based jutsu. Which was fine because Akeru moved onto a clone he could do. “No I can't use water, but I am good with lightning and earth.” He replied. She placed both of her hands together to make a clone seal. Another clone appeared next to her. He knew of the seal it but never used it himself, was it really that easy it's just he never actually tried to do so himself. “Oh, I am sure I can find tons of uses for it.” Before she could speak anymore Zeke used the clone seal causing a puff of smoke to erupt and two clones of himself appeared on either side of him. Then her warning came, not to use it often because it could cut one's chakra in half. “No no this is perfect I am sure I can figure out how to make lightning clones.” The other two clones nodded before Zeke released them. He didn't have any use for them at the moment plus he was just learning stuff for the day. “Wait you know Lightning-based jutsu? Care to show me since you gave me insight on the clone justu?”

243 | 1561 WC [3]

Jutsu:

Last edited by Zeke on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:28 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    It seemed as if she had picked a great handful of students who simply picked up skills with ease. That, or she really was a great teacher. She smiled. Knowing now the basis of his release, she nodded again, stretching a bit before continuing. "I'm sure I could learn how to do proper clones to show you later on, but wasn't something I really used beyond my water ones." She looked back at her clones, the shadow clone dispersing.

"I don't know any earth release, but here, your lightning should be plenty fine." With her hands, she folded into the signs once more, and pointed her palms to her clones. Before she released it, they would move twenty meters away, to provide an accurate visual of the reach. She would exhale, releasing the electric discharge at both her clones, an arc bouncing between them. And from behind the, they would fire a few more loose ends of lightning, striking nearby brush until she stopped.

"Trouble is, once you release it, it becomes near impossible to move, but, if you have water around, you can extend the range much further." She again folded signs, clapping in the midst before pointing a hand off to the side, towards the destroyed boulder. A large electric snake would be emitted from her body as it bolted forward, herself still. A smile on her face as it would travel thirty feet before just dissipating in the air. "Depends if you want to hit one person, or several." She cracked her back again, stretching her arms.

She took a step away from the boy, but still faced him to allow him to watch the signs. "Monkey, Ox, Boar, Tiger, Rat, Dog" She would make each sign as she spoke, jumping into the air to preform a somersault, something easy enough with her skill. Both of her hands out, each creating a plate, or a disk rather, with her open palm. Even from her feet, disks were made, as she landed, they were all stationary until she followed through with her movement, all would fire forward crashing into the bolder, reducing what was left of it, until nothing but ruble and dirt. She would watch until they landed, only to exhale, her breathing faster paced as she looked at her student.

"Now let's see yo do it."

Rocky Road Ice Cream [Training] Source

107[-20]/110 Chakra

Name: Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: 0-20m, 0-40m with water
    Hand Seals: Tiger → Snake → Tiger
    Description: The user extends both arms, releasing a high discharge through both palms, targeting multiple opponents simultaneously within a range of 20 meters. It is possible to increase the power using this technique in combination with a water source, in which case it's range increases to 40 meters.
    Weaknesses: Requires the user to be unencumbered with both hands, given that's where the chakra is focused and then released. They also have to remain stationary.
    Name: Lightning Release: Snake Thunder
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: 0-30m
    Hand Seals: Dragon -> Clap hands → Monkey
    Description: The user creates a discharge of electricity from their body to shock an opponent. It can also be released from a distance as a thunderbolt; when used in that way, it takes on a form of a snake with up to a diameter of 4 meters. Both variations hit for the same power and same speed, although the discharge is melee-based, whereas the projectile fires up to 30 meters before it disperses.
    Weaknesses: N/A
    Name: Lightning Release: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Range: 0-80m
    Speed: B++
    Hand Seals: Monkey → Ox → Boar → Tiger → Rat → Dog
    Description: The user releases a discharge of electricity that fires several destructive disks of electricity which home in on the targets. This technique produces fifteen discs of electricity, that can each be controlled individually with the efficiency of the user's Coordination -2 tiers.
    Weaknesses: N/A
    Zeke
    Zeke

Post by Zeke Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Zeke would follow along with what his mentor had to say. It was a shame she couldn't teach him more Earth release jutsu he would just have to do that on his own time. For the moment Lightning release would have to suffice. She would make the hand signs for another jutsu while her clones moved roughly twenty meters away. Giving a good representation of how far the jutsu would actually release. He knew this one, it was Lightning Release: Thunderbolt. He followed the hand signs and released the jutsu in the opposite direction hitting some rocks. He waited again to follow her lead once more. He quickly folded the hand signs after her releasing an electric snake into the sky before it exploded into sparks. He knew that one too already but it was always good to practice. This time Akeru would step away from Zeke a few meters before folding together with a few signs. This time she spoke each sign while making it. She then leaped into the air while doing a somersault. Both of her hands reached out, creating a disk with her open palm and feet. She then landed the disks were floating suspended for a moment before she would motion causing them to fire forward to crash into a nearby boulder causing it to be reduced to rubble. His eyes lit up with excitement as he was completely unfamiliar with this one. “Alright”

He would then turn to a boulder to his right away from Akeru and make the signs quickly before holding his hands outward causing electrical disks to appear. Fifteen discs of electrical power floated around Zeke before he motioned them forward at the boulder. They would clash with the boulder causing it to fragment as each disk hit it until it was reduced to nothingness. He jumped up in excitement as he just added more power to his arsenal at that very moment. He looked back at Akeru, “What else ya got!?”

330 | 1891

Spoiler:
    Manji
    Manji

Post by Manji Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:49 am

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    She could already feel the effects of draining her own energy. But she knew, for him, she needed to share some skills that he had never seen. If he was in the exams, she needed him to pass, to win. For him to succeed, was to show her own prowess as a teacher. With an exhale, she ordered her clones to move forward, running past them both.

"After this, we might, well I'll have to take a small rest." Again, she stretched, cracking her back and bending side to side. All of it was things she knew, but hadn't done in so long. She pointed, the clones all getting into position. Her hands folded together, slowly to make sure he could clearly see the signs made. Stone pillars made a square around the clone at twenty five meters away, and lightning would shoot from them, the clone frozen still, stunned in it's position.

The other clone stood a good dozen or so away to the side of the other, adopting a fighting stance. It was about the same distance away. But Rei would call out. Taking her stance as lightning formed over her hands. She went into her stance, just as the other day, old teachings to adapt to the use of other elements. Mastery over nature. The lighting would form over her fists, "If you can focus your chakra, it shouldn't be too hard for you." With a smile, she folded her hands. Unsure of if he could see with the lightning, she repeated them aloud.

""Bird, Snake, Monkey" The orbs would flash from around her hands, and with a twist, she would throw twenty of them at the other clone. The speed blinding as it went off, all just thanks to her practice with puppets.

She gave a heavy exhale. "Little tricky, but I'm sure you can manage it." The pillars would fall back into the ground, "They both can go further than that, but sadly, my clones don't."
    87[-25]/110 Chakra

Techs:
    Zeke
    Zeke

Post by Zeke Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:28 pm

Zeke watched Akeru's clones move forward for the next set of jutsu to be learned. He could also feel himself getting tired after burning through so much chakra all of this learning was taking a toll on his body. One could see the sweat dripping from his body but he pressed forward to learn everything he could in one sitting. He was like a sponge soaking up all of the good stuff. She stretched and bent to limber up for the next set, the clones got into position. Hands came together making the proper signs for the next jutsu. Five meters away stone pillars popped up from the ground forming a square around the clown twenty-five meters away. Lightning would shoot from the pillars trapping the clone inside, paralyzed from the jutsu.  About the same distance away there would be the other clone lightning formed over her hands. She was focusing her chakra, “sounds easy enough to do I do that with my explosions!”

She made the proper hand signs while saying them out loud causing orbs to flash form around her hands. She then threw them at the clone, they flew through the air at breakneck speeds off into the distance. They slammed into the clone knocking it over. Akeru let out a heavy exhale, before speaking again. The pillars receded into the ground as if they were never there in the first place. Zeke took his fighting stance and aimed a little bit away from him at a group of rocks. He took a deep breath and focused before quickly forming the signs, ram, boar, dog, bird, and hare. This caused four pillars to raise up above suddenly near the rocks in the square like Akeru's. Lightning formed between them, the rock wasn't living but there was minor damage to the rocks from the pillars.

Then Zeke focused Chakra into his forearm causing electricity to surge wildly around his arm, as easy as firing off an explosion. The difference was he was focusing it and sustaining it not just focusing it and releasing it immediately. He then formed the three signs that Akeru did afterward. He said them out loud, “Bird, snake monkey!” He yelled forming orbs of pure electricity. He then fired them at a nearby boulder causing it to crumble a bit. He then released all of the jutsu he created at once, leaving him exhausted. He sat down while breathing heavily he was just about spent. “Ya I think it's about time we take a break don't ya think?”

424 | 2315

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:12 pm