Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Hark! A Challenge! (The prequel)

Mort
    Mort

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Kurama
    Discord Tag : Data_Sora#0001

Hark! A Challenge! (The prequel) Empty Hark! A Challenge! (The prequel)

Post by Mort Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:49 am

The two swordsmen would battle it out. It truly was a clash for the ages, each one dealing blow after blow, the other parrying or sidestepping each attack. tears were shed, many bonding was made, and mayhaps the most important thing of all: A true brotherly bond was formed. At least that's what Mort thought as he bandaged up his wounds as he made his way back home. In all honesty Arashi had kicked his ass. Sure he put up a good fight, but while the conversation was nice, limiting himself by not drawing on his Id just put him at a disadvantage he couldn't surpass yet.

"Well, at least I had fun. I hope I'll see him again someday."

Tying off the final knot, he'd look to where he made his makeshift arena and sigh as he finally recalled what element the clan's bloodline granted at the same time. But he wouldn't let his mind weigh him down. After all a loss didn't mean that he had hit his skill ceiling, it just meant he needed to train smarter! With an idea on how to improve his swordfighting skills, he'd rush off home, Excalipoor in hand, smiling into the sunset.

{Exit}