Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Interrogation Training Session

Mort
    Mort

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Kurama
    Discord Tag : Data_Sora#0001

Interrogation Training Session Empty Interrogation Training Session

Post by Mort Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:23 am

Mission Name: Interrogation Training Session
    Mission Type: Continuing Shinobi Education
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal:Learn about how to conduct an interrogation from one of the best
    Description: Shimiko Chinoike is hosting a special ANBU sponsored lesson on how to interrogate an prisoner.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin+

Boy, what a day. While he didn't like Shimiko, for a Jashinist she knew how to interrogate a person, even if her teaching methods were...unique. From things like torture or infiltration, to things such as genjutsu or inflating a person's ego, he did learn a lot about how to get information he'd desire from a person...or at least his Id did. Already a bunch of what she had taught him had already been mostly forgotten. What little he did recall did relate to genjutsu though, so at least he could bullshit an answer as to what he learned from the class to the Clan Leader.

"I must say, despite everything we went through, you really should take a look into those Jashinists more. I think they could improve your outlook on life and Death! HAH!"

Mort would sigh. He'd already downed the last of the pills he was given to help suppress the Id  and he wouldn't have any more for a few days unless it became an emergency. "Hmm, I wonder..." He'd think on the bite sized idea for a bit before deciding it wasn't a good idea yet to try and make a genjutsu that mimic'd his migraines. As tempting as it was, he just couldn't see himself using it.

{Exit}

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:43 pm