Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Sky Fishing

Mort
    Mort

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Kurama
    Discord Tag : Data_Sora#0001

Sky Fishing Empty Sky Fishing

Post by Mort Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:54 am

Mission Name: The Good Ol' Days
    Mission Type: Chore, Meditation
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal:
    Description: A old retired Jounin who's slowly lost his mind over the years wants to spend some time reminiscing on his life as a Ninja. Take some time out of your day by joining him in some 'sky fishing' and he may just give you something worth your time.
    Payment: 5,000 Ryo & 'Candy' (1 Bag of Military Ration Pills)
    Requirements: Genin+

Out of all the things Mort expected to get a mission for, spending time with an old Jounin was not on the table. When he was given the mission he was handed a fishing rod and told to 'humor the man for as long as he could.' In the end he wasn't quite sure if he should be insulted or grateful for such an easy mission.

Heading over to the small mountain cliff to where the man was waiting for him wave to the man dressed in blue. "Mind if I join you? I was told you wanted company today."

The old man looked up, his wide bamboo hat covering mist of his face. "Ah! Yes, yes, please sit down. I assumed I'd be getting a younger female ninja to join me in today's cast, but showing a spry teen such as yourself the secret to a good catch is good enough for me."

...He was an odd man, but for old men standards his perverseness was about average it seemed. Still, Mort would sit down and cast his line out into the clouds. They'd sit there for a while, the man making small talk and Mort sometimes responding. To be fair the man did know what he was talking about, though he would on occasion swap words or bring up his wife as if she were still alive. It was nice. Heck somehow the old man even caught a seagull, how he did it Mort would never know. Eventually the sun started to set and the old Jounin started to pack up, signaling the mission was over.

"I must say Mort, while you ain't much of a looker, you probably have more skill at skyfishing then most of the other folk here. Keep it up will ya?" He'd hand a small pouch to the Genin as he continued to talk. "Keep this. Something to snack on when you need it." He'd then jump down and head back home as Mort began to head back to turn in his report.

{Exit}

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:23 am