Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part I

Seigi
    Seigi

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part I - Page 2 Empty Re: Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part I

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Looking at the maps, he figured they’d be unreliable, so he wouldn’t bother keeping them in memory. “I’ll use my sand to feel for seismic activity beneath it. If there are tunnels beneath it, I’ll find them. If not, we can cross it out.” He would say, leaning over the table. “The overall design of the place is fairly simple. But honestly?” Seigi would look to Shimiko, grinning.

“I almost want to say let’s just go through the front door,” He would say, beginning to pace around the room. “I want to know exactly where each of my opponents stand. It’ll be easier for me to keep track of who we need to take out, as well. I don’t want any of his inner circle to escape.”
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Chinoike

Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part I - Page 2 Empty Re: Shimiko & Seigi's Wild Adventure Part I

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 12:48 pm

Shimiko nodded as Seigi offered to us his sand to track seismic activity from underneath the warehouse. It was a good strategy. He was definitely thinking like an ANBU now. Shimiko had noticed that he was always working. The other members of the organization steered clear from him. They had yet to publish an official report on what this Seigi lookalike was doing in the institution but he was closely aligned with Shimiko and so no one would dare say a cross word ot his face. Yet despite all of these woes and troubles, Seigi out-worked them all. He was rapidly picking up the skills that he had lost and he’d be back up to par in no time. Shimiko trusted his capabilities and knew that the actualization of his potential was just on the horizon. She snapped out of her admiration for her brother when he boldly announced that he wanted to walk in through the front door.

You what? I mean...I think I can take them but Seigi they aren’t going to be cremepuffs like at the Milkman’s place. These are going to be hardened shinobi some of them far stronger than I think you realize. Going in through the front door will be extremely risky.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 12:55 pm

“You’re right.” Seigi said, shaking his head. “Ever since I got my memory back, I keep forgetting I’m not as strong as I once was. I definitely need to chill.” He would say, looking back at the map. He hoped this wouldn’t continue to be an issue. He had feared there would be some kind of “division” in himself between who he was and who he is. He dismissed his last statement and went over the blueprints.

“Assuming there are tunnels, that will make for easy infiltration. If not, then probably the roof. I’d rather tunnels, however. If we can get to their basement, I can kill the power for the facility, which would help. We have the element of surprise, so if we can catch them off guard, we can end it quickly.”
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Shimiko could see the disappointment in his eyes. He had gotten stronger but sometimes he forgot himself. That was okay but she needed him to be more mindful of his limitations. The road to power were long and ardrous. She had done a lifetime’s worth of training in a few short years but that was because she had help. The history of her ancestors and the power of Jashin had worked together to create something beautiful. In time, Seigi would find his own power but until then she needed to keep him safe.

Its okay...you’ll get there.

He pointed out that the tunnels would make for a good infiltration point and if not then they could go in through the roof. That’s when Shimiko had a flashback to the week prior.

She grinned remembering how one had gone in from the roof and the other the ground level. It was a similar principle at work here.

How about we each go in through opposite ways...just like the Milkman’s apartment. I’ll go in through the roof, you try to get in through the tunnel system. Kill the power and then we can pick em off easily from there
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 3:48 pm

“Perfect.” He would say, agreeing to switching positions. He liked to be on ground level anyways, especially with his elemental affinities. It would also be easy for him to collapse the tunnels, should things go wrong.
    “I say let’s exfil through the tunnels together, should things go bad. Once we get in, we can rendevous here.” He would say, pointing to a good spot he figured would be halfway. “And then work together on bringing down targets. We don’t know where they’re going to be, so i think a diversion would help. If we can get their attention and sneak up from behind, it will make it all that easier to deal with them.” Seigi really enjoyed briefings before missions. Maybe it was his love for tactics, or maybe it was the calm before the battle, the slightly anxious twitch in his hand he got when he was itching for a fight. He was ready for this.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Shimiko let Seigi take the wheel. Once she had made the suggestion, he appeared to go ahead and run with it. She allowed him to make all the necessary preparations, after all how else was he going to get the experience necessary to be a top flight ANBU.

This looks good. I expect a big fight but nothing that we can’t handle together. I’m going to get prepped for battle and we can meet at Shinjeku Street at 2:00 AM

They’d need to go in under the cover of darkness just like they did the apartment complex. Shimiko walked out of the briefing room and started to get ready.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Seigi would use the hours beforehand to catch up on sleep, having been run a little ragged from the day before, but nothing too crazy or serious. He was very much on the go ALL the time now, but he wasn’t complaining one bit. He liked being busy. In Konoha, nothing happened for months. It seemed like things were picking up now, however.

Later that night, Seigi would arrive on Shinjeku street around the allotted time. For the most part, the roads were empty. Bars were closing and they night truly was shutting down, but for Seigi and Shimiko, they were just getting started. Keeping to the shadows, Seigi would wait for Shimiko to arrive, looking at the night sky until she showed up. It was a beautiful night for a mission. The stars were out in full bloom across mountains. It was something about that view that he had missed, something that reminded him of home.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 3:51 pm

Shimiko also took the time out to get some sleep but also touch up her hair. What as Shimiko Chinoike if not for her glorious pigtails? She arrived at Shinjeku street, the two would meet in a discreete alleyway. The night sky was indeed beautiful, she’d love to BBQ with Miyu and the Twins under a night like this. Unfortunately duty called. Shimiko caught Seigi looking up at the stars.

Its beautiful isn’t it?

She said with a smile. It was a few moments in peace and tranquility. They’d need to soak it all in before the night became lost in chaos and violence. There was nothing like the Kumogakure skyline and from Shimiko Tower it was even more beautiful. The place had a majestic aura about it. The glow of the city and the stars above were something truly wondrous. She was rather thankful that Natsuru had found a way to run her factories without polluting the village skyline. It’d be a shame for such a beautiful view to be obstructed.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 3:52 pm

“Yeah, ha.” Seigi would say, gazing upwards. “I remember learning all the constellations when I was younger. Look, you can see Gyuki tonight.” He would say, pointing it out. “Some day, I’d like to travel to those stars. Who knows, maybe there’s other civilizations out there just like ours. Or unlike ours. A place without shinobi and constant war.” He would say, inhaling slowly, before shifting his attention back to Shimiko.

“Anyways, let’s get to business.” Stepping out of th shadows, Seigi wore a black robe and Hakama with traditional sandals. His outfit was light on armor, but was lightweight and lacked much sound. His katana was on his back instead of his hip, and his hair was tied up into ponytail behind his head, with strands still falling over his face.
    “I sent some sand into the earth, and turns out, you were right. There were tunnels. In fact, there’s a system of them down there.I’m going to check it out to make sure our guy isn’t down there. Are we taking everyone down? What’s our target list look like?” He would ask, very bluntly.

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 3:52 pm

Shimiko looked up and noted the Gyuuki constellation. Seigi expressed interest in traveling the cosmos. She found that to be quite interesting. She actually knew an alien from a far-off planet called Boros. Darseid Otsuki was one of her best men and he had offered to take her and her family to Boros to see what that side of the world was like. Shimiko hadn’t really thought out of the offer until now. It was dangerous but then again Shimiko’s family lived for danger. If Jashin was for them, then nothing could stand against them.

Seigi noted that it’d be interesting to go to a place without war or shinobi. She highly doubted that such a place existed. Jashin created the universe and that meant he was responsible for all the war and bloodshed in the cosmos. It glorified him and she knew that he’d want blood to flow on every world under his domain.

Shimiko was about to quote Jashinist scripture at Seigi when he remarked that it was time to get to business.

So here’s the deal...the Spider-Monkey employs a group of mercenaries called the Yamato Guild. They are experts in counter-espionage and Kenjutsu. My guess is that there will be a few in the tunnels you’ll need to take out with the rest scattered along the warehouse. Spider-Monkey will probably be in the office of the warehouse overseeing the shipments. The goal is to take him alive but I wouldn’t mind if he dies either.”
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 6:12 pm

Seigi already had a plan in mind for the tunnels. If he wasn’t down there, then it’d be easy for him to simply start collapsing the tunnels, save for at least one for them to get a quick escape out. But, knowing his luck, it was never that easy.

“Fair enough. Let’s move.” Seigi would say, before slipping back into the alleyway. One of the tunnels was directly below him, funneling towards a few businesses. Using the sand he had used to recon earlier, he had created a small hole, large enough to be easily hidden, and when dropped down into, would break through the top of the tunnel, leading Seigi into the complex. The earth was soft, and as Seigi’s leg punched a hole in it, his body would follow suit, landing on the ground. The tunnels were simple, lit by torches and stone in nature. They looked old, REALLY old. Were these perhaps undocumented escape routes? He knew of cities with intersecting tunnels during eras of bootlegging, but he doubted this was the case. There was nobody within sight, and Seigi once again kept to the shadows. Preparing a handful of kunai, the ANBU would proceed down the tunnels, looking for a fight.

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Let’s” Shimiko somersaulted to the rooftop of the warehouse once more leveraging her superior speed to move faster than the men could hope to track. The blonde was moving so quickly that at night it was practically impossible to see her. Shimiko flung a few Senshichi needles into one of the rooftop guard’s neck. Their reaction time was much faster than the average person but it was a far cry from being sufficient to block her attacks. There were five in total.

One. A guard had a needle prick their neck, they sank to their knees before being stabbed by Shimiko who kept moving like a blur.

Two. Another guard made his maker via the Senshichi needles. The weapon burrowed into his eye socket and leaked the brain matter out.

Three. A third guard would have their heart puncture. He took a short gasp and fell over.

Four. The penultimater guard felt something burrow into his ear. A moment later he was dead.

Five. Shimiko didn’t use a needle for him, she silently got up close and personal and decapitated him. It was gruesome but well deserved. One did not threaten the Church under her careful watch.

Shimiko stalked the rooftop and peered through one of the windows. She spied the Spider-Monkey in the office looking over some shipping plans. Bingo!
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 6:46 pm

Seigi was really good at finding people to fight sometimes. Sometimes so good, the fight found him. The Yamato Guild was really good at counter-espionage, and were tracking Seigi from the moment he stepped foot into the tunnels. Exiting one of the back rooms, he was faced with a roomful of samurai waiting for him on his way back.

“So, you’re the one that’s come back from the dead, eh.” One would ask, a rather large man towards the very back. He bore an obsidian samurai garb and had a large Odachi over his left shoulder. “It’s a shame we’ll have to send you back.”
    Seigi would smirk.
    “You talk too much.”
    Drawing his katana, with one hand, Seigi would control his sand in a small, contained burst, and all hell would break loose. Every man in the room would move on Seigi at once, their footsteps hurried and their intention apparent, the closest man swinging towards Seigi.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 6:47 pm

Shimiko crept alongside the top of the roof and started making a headcount of the various enemies. She noted that they were packing large explosives into a container and then shrinking it somehow with Fuuinjutsu. It wasn’t a bad method but it was pretty basic. Shimiko decided that the most important thing was to secure the explosives. Those were the real target, after that would come the Spider-Monkey. The Chinoike continued to slink around the rooftop as she prepared to craft a strategy. She made a handsign and then a clone poofed into existence.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 7:34 pm

Parrying the swing, Seigi would quickly trip the man, while shielding with his sand on the opposite side as two men swung at once. The sand would let their blades pass through slightly before hardening and tearing the blades from their hands. Seigi would duck low, avoiding another slash, taking out now three men now around him. They would let out bloodcurling yells as their legs were severed from their bodies, grabbing at their legs as if it would put it back on. Finishing his rotation, Seigi would jump, kicking off the wall, using the sand as a bludgeon in front of him to knock a few more soldiers to the ground, but Seigi was now surrounded.

“Ha ha ha ha, for a shinobi, you’re pretty dumb, you know that?” The man with the Odachi would bellow out, taking it off his shoulders and gripping it with both hands. “You really rushed in and let yourself get surrounded? Fool!” He would bellow out, bringing the Odachi upward and then down, towards Seigi. The ANBU would let the sand drop, bringing his blade to meet the man’s Odachi, using his how free hand to brace himself against the man’s superior might. They would struggle for a moment, Seigi using this moment to his advantage as none of the other men wanted to attack while their boss was fighting him.

Pushing the man’s attack back, he would stumble back, his men quickly catching him while Seigi brought up more sand.

“You’re wrong.” Seigi would say, keeping the sand to his back and his blade forward. He wanted to know exactly where his enemies stood.

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 7:35 pm

Shimiko’s clone slipped into the warehouse moving like a true ninja. The clone produced a kunai with an explosive note stuck to it. The clone made the final calculations and laid in wait for Shimiko to make her move. It was hiding in the grooves of the warehouse ceiling, shrouded by the shadows and cover of the dark night. The blonde slipped out from the warehouse rooftop and made her way to the upper level. It was a steel terrace-like walkway with guards all around her. She zipped by once, only leaving a spark in her way via the Lightning Release Armour technique. Soon the group of guards were a group of corpses. She began to slowly make her way into the ware house office.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 7:44 pm

The ground beneath them would shake and rumble as Seigi’s outreach of his sand expanded.
    “I’ve got you all right where I want you.” He would say, quickly covering his front with sand as well, before letting everything unleash all at once. Waves upon waves of sand would explode outward from Seigi, growing in quick succession. All the men, save the Odachi Leader, would be blown back against the walls of the tunnels. The ground around them shook and shuttered as sand would rip through the hallway, taking out the lights, guards, everything, pinning it against the walls. Just as quickly as the technique had activated, it was over, once again leaving a trail of destruction. It wasn’t exactly how he wanted to fight them, but he had been careless. Seigi would have the sand clear around him, looking at the carnage, and then Odachi Leader. The man had plunged his blade into the earth to prevent the blowback, surviving the assault with relatively little damage, but the weight of his armor trapped him in the sand.

“Some advice for next time.” Seigi would say, walking past the man as he struggled to move from under the mountain that had been placed on top of him. “Don’t monologue. It’s annoying.” He would say, leaving the man all alone in a room full of his dead comrades.

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 7:47 pm

Shimiko slipped into the Spider-Monkey’s office without much fanfare. By the time the guards had noticed him, they were already dead. The Queen of Close Quarters Combat had dispatched them in mere moments. The Spider-Monkey whirled around and soon he was face to face with his worst nightmare.

“No...you….the Milkman he….”

He’s been taken in by us. You really thought you could attack my Church and get away with it?

The Spider-Monkey was dumbfounded that his plan had come to a crashing halt so quickly and ruthlessly. He didn’t have time to respond before a wave of blood erupted from Shimiko’s Chinowakagumi Armour. The blood sloshed forward with the force of a torrent and he was thrown out of the building with tremendous force. Meanwhile, Shimiko’s clone threw her kunai at the Yamato Guildsman who were guarding the explosives. They were both distracted by the suddenly explosian of blood that occured in the warehouse office making them easy prey. The clone leapt down and landed in front of the explosives guarding it from any of the other mercenaries who might try to protect the cargo. The Spider Monkey landed hard on his back, breaking his spine and leaving him sprawling in the crimson liquid. He was alive but he wasn’t going anywhere. Shimiko landed ontop of it and he grunted in pain. She looked around and smiled at the surprised mercenaries.

Hi boys!” They all knew who she was and what she was capable of. Their hearts sank as they contemplated running but decided agianst it. They had no hope if they ran. But if they fought back they might have a prayer of winning. The shinobi dashed towards her chasing the dream of defeating the Queen of Close Quarters Combat.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 8:09 pm

Seigi arrived at the perfect time. Just as Shimiko launched an assault on her side of the warehouse, Seigi would be arriving from the other side, fresh off his fight with one of the samurai squads. Dashing forward, he would reveal a handful a kunai, throwing them outward, striking three men in the back. As they collapsed, one of the samurai just in front of the group would be made aware of Seigi’s presence, quickly turning to face him. Seigi would baseball slide, throwing another kunai, aimed for the man’s throat and slicing him at the knee, in case he missed. Quickly pushing himself up off the ground, another group of men caught on to Seigi, turning to face him. A spearmen rushed towards the Jonin, who would use the edge of his katana to shield the spear, quickly slicing the food at the head to disarm him and then kicked him, to put some distance between them. Two more men would rush Seigi with swords drawn, quickly dispatched in two quick hits. He was breaking a sweat now, but grinning wildly.

“Anyone else?!”
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 8:29 pm

The men came at her with Katana and she easily dodged their slashes, responding in kind with her own Sai. A knick, here, a knick there. They were sloshing around in the puddle of blood she had used to half-drown the Spider Monkey and it was a simple matter to manipulate her blood into the small wounds she had created. From there, it was game over. They’d be overcome with a rapid and severe blood sickness as she poisoned their innards. One by one, they all fell down in the rapidly spreading pool of blood as they were no longer able to sustain the assault. Shimiko then dropped to her knees and then slit each of their throats and drank the blood. Sacricfing to Jashin on her missions was a pastime of her’s and even if Seigi wouldn’t approve she wasn’t about to break that tradition.

Once she had cleaned up the enemies on her side of things, she’d turn to Seigi and wave with a smile. Her face was covered with blood and the entire right side of the warehouse would be drenched in the substance.

The clone had secured the explosives so there were no worries there.

Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 8:57 pm

The last of the men were quickly reduced to bodies, Seigi using the sleeve of his robe to clean the blood from his blade, before glancing over at Shimiko.
    “Sorry I was late, I got held up by-Shimiko what the fuck.” Seigi would say, sheathing his blade. “Y-you know what, do your thing.” He would say to her, feeling as if he had just seen something dirty, something he wasn’t supposed to. He would turn around, waiting for her to be finished drinking blood. “I forget that your clan is literally based in blood.” He would tell her, sometimes not thinking of other cultures. He didn’t mean to be rude or anything, he just wasnt sure of the proper response to seeing your teammate and other-dimensional sister drinking a man’s blood.

“Do I look? Am I allowed? I don’t know how this works.” He would say, then moving over to their target, letting out a whistle. He saw what she had done to the poor guy, and whistled at her handiwork.
    “Have you ever thought about using a straw when you do that?” He would ask innocently, crouching down. The man’s spine was broken and he was in a sorry state.

“Are you carrying him out of here or are we leaving him here because I’m not carrying him.” He would joke.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue May 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Shimiko would give a cutesy grin. Her teeth and mouth were stained with blood. When Seigi expressed surprise at how brutally she had taken down her opponents, she chuckled. She wasn’t even trying to be honest. He should save his surprise until he saw her really angry. She finished up her sacrifices and said:

Yeah you can turn around now.” He asked about using a straw and she frowned. “Jashin’s rituals are not to be mocked!” she said in a fairly serious tone. “You can ask the twins, in Shimiko Tower we don’t laugh and joke when it comes to our faith” she scolded Seigi.

She then looked down at the paralyzed Spider-Monkey. He was crying and spittle was leaking out of his mouth.

Let’s have ANBU Recovery clean him up” Shimiko lifted the blood from the ground into the air and out of the warehouse. A signal would be made over the warehouse. “I’ll leave my clone here and she can guard the explosives. ANBU should be here in like five seconds….

She turned to Seigi.

Oi! I’m going to introduce you to some nice Church girls and you’re not gonna say no! I’ll teach you to joke about Jashinist rituals!

Shimiko would begin comically pushing Seigi out of the warehouse and towards the Church so he could go meet some nice Jashinist girls and settle down and have a nice murderous family.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue May 12, 2020 8:59 pm

“W-wait what?” Seigi would ask as Shimiko pushed him forward, practically throwing him out of the warehouse. He was fine with ANBU recovery picking the guy up, but he was covered in blood, he had just finished fighting! This was no time to meet girls, right? Unless…they were into the blood. Seigi thought of the way Shimiko drank the blood and had visions of beautiful women trying to lick the blood of the dead samurai off of him, which was something that did not turn him on at all.

“Sh-Shimiko, wait, let me at least go and freshen up, I smell like sweat and I’m in no condition to meet anyone!”

She had done it. She found his weakness. Women.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:16 am