Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Team Building Exercises

Kensai
    Kensai

Village : Minor Nation
    Clan : A-Class Clanless
    Discord Tag : kensai#2709

Team Building Exercises Empty Team Building Exercises

Post by Kensai Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:39 pm

https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t3426-team-building-exercises

As the two ninja continued their work, Kensai would smirk softly. He would allow them to continue their work unimpeded, picking up his bandit and dragging him along on his way back to the village. “Well, you kids don’t need me anymore. Have fun with the sand box. Tell the merchant to enjoy. From what I can see, you’re safe for now, and if any bandits make their way here, I’m sure you can deal with them.” His footfalls would be fairly silent as he went back for another mission completed, and another job well done...

{Exit Thread}

(80 EXP)
    Mitsu
    Mitsu

Village : Sunagakure
    Clan : N/A

Team Building Exercises Empty Re: Team Building Exercises

Post by Mitsu Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:25 am

Mitsu was pretty pleased that her encouragement seemed to have bolstered Kenpachi’s spirits and she would happily return to digging alongside him. She was momentarily confused at Kenpachi’s question, not because the question was strange but because her memory wasn’t exactly the greatest. She would scrunch up her face as she tried to remember and eventually gave up. “I have no idea actually, it probably says somewhere, but I think he was just more concerned with getting any of his materials back safely than a specific number. But really, the bag is pretty full now it’s probably good?” She really hoped it was good enough, she felt bad that she hadn’t thought of that specific detail but she was thankful that one of them had thought of it.

She was sad to see the funny Samurai go, he had been great fun and she hoped that she would get to meet him again sometime. She would wave emphatically as he left and thanked him for his help. “It was wonderful to meet you Kensai! Have fun with the rest of. . . your. . . killing? I guess? Stay safe!” As the blood soaked man walked off she would turn back to Kenpachi all smiles and sunshine. “This has been really fun Kenpachi! I’m so, so glad I got to go on my first real mission with you! Did you want to keep digging or do you think this is enough?” She would happily go along with whatever Kenpachi decided, continuing to dig or taking the recovered materials back towards the village.

(120 exp)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:03 pm