Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

Showdown in the Leaf

Masaru
    Masaru

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : Tetsudashi Tatsuda
    Discord Tag : @Raphael#7563

Showdown in the Leaf Empty Showdown in the Leaf

Post by Masaru Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:09 am

Mission Name: Showdown!
    Mission Type: Duel
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Defeat the grieving swordsman
    Description: A man who feels he's had everything taken from him by shinobi has trained with a sword for years. His skill with a blade is prodigious and he's considered superhuman with his capabilities. He's laid down a duel challenge for any shinobi willing to accept it. A one on one challenge. Defeat him, kill him, gang up on him if you want just ensure he doesn't endanger anyone.
    Payment: 25,000
    Requirements: C-Class or 2 D-Class

"Come out and face my blade, if you dare. I will kill each and every one of you!" The man's yell could be heard throughout the village, gathering the attention of one man imparticular. Masaru was never one to back down from a challenge, yet with this situation he was even more so eager to find the man as he ran down the streets of Konohagakure towards the man. The man was obvious deranged or unhinged, he was a danger to not only himself but every person in this village. Masaru would try to talk him down, but if he couldn't the Rōnin would not be of putting him down by force. Arriving in front of the man to see that the man already had his blade drawn and ready to strike anyone who got within range of him, civilians were watching doing their best to stay out of his way, the few shinobi that had already arrived doing their best to guard the civilians without engaging the man. Masaru would put his left hand on the hilt of Devorakos, though he would not draw the blade yet. "There is no need for violence, why don't you put the blade down and come with me. We can have a nice calm talk over some tea, that sound nice doesn't it? Everything is better with a cup of Tea." Masaru called out to the man in hopes of the man seeing reasoning, the man however driving by his rage refused to listen to Masaru's reasoning. "You will die by my blade Shinobi!" The man cried as he charged at Masaru, Masaru would meet his blade with the blade of Devorakos. After a few clashes of the steel it became apparent to the Rōnin that this man knew how to wield his blade, and he was extremely good at it almost getting to Masaru a few times. However, this would not deter Masaru from trying to talk sense to the man. With each clash of the blade Masaru would plead with the man to give up his endeavor and seek a peaceful resolution to the matter, but the man refused to listen driven by a rage that he believed all shinobi to be evil and that his blade would bring about their death. Despite Masaru's own skill with the blade, this man seemed to be far above him in skill. This worried the Rōnin as he began to fear he might not be able to stop this man on his own like he thought he could. Masaru would activate his Impervious Armor, turning his skin to steel to protect him from the man's blade. Though he would not back down from the man and still plead for the man to surrender, at the same time Masaru respected the man and his skill with the blade. In another life the man could have been a great sensei to other swordsmen, Masaru himself could learn many things from the man. Unfortunately the man seemed dead set on his goals and there seemed no way of talking the man out of it. This left Masaru with no other choice, as much as it pained him to do so he had to put the man down for fear he would hurt someone else. Had it not been for the steel skin of the Rōnin the man would of already had him slain, as the Rōnin could not keep up with him and his blade. Masaru would form a quick set of half seals with his free hand causing a single shackle to sprout out of the ground and latch onto the man's arm just as the man managed to knock Masaru to the ground and was coming down with the blade. "Just like a shinobi to resort to an underhanded tactic when they don't have the skill to cut it." The man yelled as he began to swing his blade against the shackle now latched onto his arm in an attempt to get free. "Give it up old man, you won't get free from that unless I release you, and I'm not going to release you until you calm down." Masaru stated at which point it was as if the man went feral, swinging his sword as hard as he could all around him. The gasps of the crowd could be heard as he waved his sword in their direction, Masaru used this opportunity with the man distracted by the crowd to catch him from behind and behead him. The man's head rolled across the ground as the sword fell from his hand and his body went limp. Masaru would kneal down and clean his blade with the man's clothing, "it's a shame to of had to do this. I am sure there was a lot you could have taught me in the way of the blade, but threatening the innocent is not something I can tolerate." His words were spoken soft ensuring those nearby could not hear them, as if they were meant for the man and no one else. With that done the Rōnin would stand sheathing his blade and taking his leave.

{Exit}

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:02 am