Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

2 Kage Summit, 2

Luna Yamamoto
    Luna Yamamoto
    Admin

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Clanless

2 Kage Summit, 2 Empty 2 Kage Summit, 2

Post by Luna Yamamoto Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:50 pm

Continuation

Hana noticed Nariko was once again in awe of her flawless proposal. She didn't doubt her negotiation skills after this. "Stuck again, eh? I'll take that as a yes. I have work that needs to be done, so if you'll excuse me. If you have any additional questions you can contact me through your own message service in Kumogakure, or if you're sticking around Kirigakure, feel free to speak to my clerk." Raising up from her seat she'd bow and head out the door with most of her guard. Two of her guard units remained in the conference room with Nariko to make sure she saw her way out. Hana was done for the day and needed to head on home.

[Exit]
    Nariko
    Nariko

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

2 Kage Summit, 2 Empty Re: 2 Kage Summit, 2

Post by Nariko Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Hana was actually rather reasonable, and Nariko could see that this was likely the best and easiest deal she could make, so she simply nodded as Hana presented a counter agreement. For the most part, everything was as Nariko had requested, all the big ticket things anyhow, so she really couldn't complain, and she could understand why Kumo and Konoha troops stationed in Kiri could be seen as problematic, so she acquiesced on that.

"These terms are acceptable. If that's all, we'll get everything officialized through the proper filings and that'll be that. As long as you adhere to the promises, I believe that squares up our former problems and we can move on. Thank you, Lady Mizukage."

Nariko stood up and bowed, slightly off balance as she felt a wave of dizziness burst through her. She wasn't drunk or anything, but a lethargy hung around her. Finally she was able to relax a little, the threat of war lifting away and leaving her a bit stunned. The stress of the situation had been weighing on her for some time, and knowing she wouldn't have to resort to it finally let all that sink in.

The Raikage made her way out of the complex, heading back to her own lodgings, and from there needed to finally try and get some rest before. She still had a bit of time here before the finals kicked off, and was actually looking forward to getting to enjoy watching them.

-exit

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:58 pm