Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Visitation Request Thread

Kensai
    Kensai

Village : Minor Nation
    Clan : A-Class Clanless
    Discord Tag : kensai#2709

Visitation Request Thread Empty Visitation Request Thread

Post by Kensai Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:57 pm

Post in this thread with your travel request letters, stating your reason for visiting and if you are bringing someone with you or not. A maximum of two people can visit together at once. They will be reviewed and if accepted, you will be sent a map with the location of the village.
    Manji
    Manji

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Kaguya
    Discord Tag : Manji

Visitation Request Thread Empty Re: Visitation Request Thread

Post by Manji Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:08 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    The Macabre Marrionette
    She took the note in her hand, looking it over before ultimately frowning. None of it would make sense to a normal person. The bird perched on her shoulder as she wrote on the bottom of the sheet of paper, hopefully clearing things up. Her pet, now dawned with a small harness backpack sort of thing, She rolled the paper, tucking it inside with her translation and sent it off to the Land of Iron. Surely, it would arrive with no issue.

Right?
    Strength: B || Constitution: D(C)|| Stamina: C || Speed: B ||
    Coordination: S+ || Intelligence: C || Perception: B
    110/110 Chakra
    Visitation Request Thread DxDgXqu

Visitation Request Thread XtU3NG8

To current leading shogun,

My friend and I would like to travel to your land. He is going to be offering his skills in aid to help you develop and modernize as you see fit. His skills will be limited, without his full staff, so we apologize in advance. In addition to building structures, we can also provide weaponry as well as armors for both protection and whatever personal uses you see fit. In exchange, he only wishes to be allowed to use nearby resources.

I, however, will be traveling only for my own pilgrimage. I will ensure his safety, as well as whoever we may meet along our travels. I will assist in any way I can. I hope that we both can benefit from each other, while also opening up routes for both of our lands to prosper.

From,
    Visitation Request Thread ApIhEbM
    Akeruseirei Hozuki of Kirigakure

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:32 pm