Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

A Study In Contrasts (Private) (M)

Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

A Study In Contrasts (Private) (M) Empty A Study In Contrasts (Private) (M)

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:55 am

Then evening sky was gorgeous as the blue haired genin moved. A multitude of pinks and purples and oranges colouring the sky in a stunning display of visual appeal that would draw the eye of many for at least a few moments. Takeshi had indeed admired it earlier, letting the sight calm him into a trance like state before he simply began to move. A light breeze blew through the air as he moved through his katas. Only this time he wasn't doing so in the middle of the training ground. For the blue eyed man had come across another interesting training idea that he had taken to quite handily. What the tall man did during this session was utilize a bone bullet to strike a tree. The strike of the small, deadly and powerful projectile, would cause multitudes of leaves to fall from the tree that had been struck. The leaves fell around Takeshi as he moved, his Dance of Willow active and bone blades sprouting from his knees, shoulders, elbows, and palms, were his weapons. He moved with a graceful and vicious elegance, as expect of what his capabilities allowed when using the dance.

He would utilize the sharp increase in perception as well as his increased movements and striking versatility to cut through the leaves. The goal being of course to cut through every leaf before they fell to the ground. As usual he was without a shirt, the cause of which was due to this very technique, and others he could utilize as well. A thin sheen of sweat gave his skin a reflective shine, evidence of the time he had spent here thus far. His black shinobi pants and pants stayed on, the pants simply having a hole at each knee for the bone there to stick out of. The holes were a perfect fit for the bones jutting from him, given that the bones themselves had made them and he hadn't altered them in anyway. His blue hair was swept back with a few strands falling in front of his face but no overall diminishing his movements.

Upon his wrists hung what seemed to be four bracelets. Each one different in it's own way, but each one having small carved charms on them that he himself had carved. One was also lined with marbles of varying colors. He had used his bones to bore a small hole through each marble and worked them into the bracelet with a charm of a kunai, a shuriken, and small smiths hammer. That one was meant for Naomi when he saw her next. The marbles a reminder of the first time they had met. The other simply had more charms on them. One had a sword, the symbol for earth on a small disk, the word 'teacher' on a similar disk and small disk that held his clan symbol with a stylized maze of carvings that led to the edge of it's disk. The final symbol was the number 'two'. That one was for his Sensei, Fumiko. Two more were for Aria and Kei respectfully, with each having the clan symbol and the number 'two' charms in common. Aria's had a disk that said 'Innocence', one that said 'Kindness', and finally one with a carved flower. Kei's of course also had the clan symbol disk, as well as the one labeled 'two'. Along with the words 'contemplative' and 'reliable' in words with a small dagger carved as his last charm.

Takeshi had hand crafted each of the charms himself and had done so based on small bits he had seen or noted in his first interactions with each individual. It was something he did as a hobby, crafting small items out of bone. It's not like he didn't have a ready supply of the stuff, and when one needed a hobby, carving was usually fairly easy. Especially for a Kaguya, as he could simply expel a carving knife as a bone and use it to carve bits of bone he expelled. He could literally practice anywhere. He had gotten rather good at it over the years. He just hoped that everyone liked them. Regardless, his movements would soon be finished for that round, the last of the leaves, cut cleanly in two by one of his shoulder blades, literally, fell to the ground. He hadn't gotten all of them, but he had come close. Much closer than he had thus far. Which mean he was improving, which was of course good. With that done he took a moment to lean against the tree his chest mildly heaving with his efforts thus far. Just a few moments to catch his breath and then he could get back to it.

Last edited by Takeshi Kaguya on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rating)
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Village : Konohagakure
    Discord Tag : crystal.acolyte#7380

A Study In Contrasts (Private) (M) Empty Re: A Study In Contrasts (Private) (M)

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:28 pm

outfit:
    Rebirth:

She was just returning from a mission, the pinkette decided why not get a few hours of training since it was already late and no one was waiting for her at home. There was always more for her to train, especially since she had Rebirth strapped to her back. Fumiko looked up to enjoy the colors in the sky, it was one of her favorite times of day - dusk. A literal rainbow throughout the sky brought a smile to her face. Along the way through the village heading towards the training grounds, Fumiko would stop at a stall. The delicious smell wafting from the stall had stopped her in her tracks. She bought a few of her favorite times to bag up and take with her - but she decided to not save the tempura shrimp til she got there and began to munch on that to fill her growling stomach. In the bag, she also had about six sticks of Yakitori chicken skewers and four salmon onigiri rice balls.

Fumiko couldn’t help but chuckle at herself for how much her stomach has been leading her around - she couldn’t help but think back to that being how she originally met Akuma. Then the breakfast with her team, even though her Genin were responsible enough to actually eat prior to attending the training. Honestly, sometimes Fumiko felt like she would lose her head if it wasn’t attached to how much she forgets to eat, or even forgoes eating. She popped another tempura shrimp in her mouth and munched happily as she walked along. Once she finished the shrimp, she folded the bag over and held it to her side for the rest of her journey.

Finally reaching the training grounds, she’d stretch her arms up to the sky. The bag dangling from her grip. She wasn’t entirely sure where she would place her snacks since she neglected to bring her backpack on the mission she was sent on. The pink-haired woman shrugged slightly before continuing to find a spot she’d begin to train at. She hadn’t gone too much further before she would see a figure in the distance, Who would be out this late?

The closer she got, she realized she was walking up on one of her students. The tall, muscular Takeshi’s back was facing her the closer she got. She was fairly certain that he would have detected her by now, but if he hadn’t - she would sit down and watch him for a bit before announcing herself. After all, people's actions change under observation. Though, if he did notice her, she would wave happily with her free hand and greet him properly with a bow.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:00 pm

As he breathed in heavily, his body still slick with sweat he decided to take more of a substantial break. That meant he would be turning around to get his towel and dinner that he had packed. They were sitting on a stone not too far behind him and so when he turned and the flash of pink caught his eye his blue orbs would widen in surprise. He hadn't seen or heard the individual come but he was also breathing heavily and the sounds of his own labored attempts for air had drowned out the approach. After barely a moments look his face would color. 'Sensei..' He would think for a moment before becoming extremely self conscious of the fact that he was sweaty, tired, and for the first time in his life, actually self conscious about being half naked in front of someone. He took a moment to calm himself, a faint dusting of red on his features as he waved back at her and return the bow before moving over. "Good morning sensei." He would greet her, getting the time of day wrong of all things due to his own partial nervousness. Still he'd push through, taking a deep, calming breath. There was nothing out of the ordinary here. He was always half naked, and it was normal for a shinobi to be sweaty and tired after they'd been training for hours.

Still though, he didn't quite understand why in the world she had caused such a reaction from him. Her diminutive, compared to him anyway, frame hadn't caused such a reaction from him at their first team meeting. Although he had been thinking about her a lot since. He'd though of all of his teammates a lot since, he'd had to in order to carve the charms. Although he felt like he'd put more effort into the ones he'd made for his sensei's bracelet. Why, he didn't know, but it felt true all the same. "I was about to take a break for some food. I see you've already started but would you mind if I joined you?" He would ask, his calm breathing finally letting him think clearly for the moment. Regardless he would reach for the towel on the rock and use to dry himself, getting the sweat from him. He probably reeked and for some reason that bothered him too, but he didn't know why. Perhaps he could ask his sensei? For some reason that thought made him uncomfortable, still he had to be able to talk to her about things that might make him uncomfortable didn't he? He would have to consider it.
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:36 am

She got up from her seated position and bowed to her student, “Takeshi-kun, I see you’re doing well in your training. However, I hope you do take it easy on yourself this evening.” Upon standing back up, she would smile up at him. Fumiko was relatively relaxed, and she could tell her student was a bundle of nerves. Her brow raised in curiosity considering the amount of confidence he had shown before. Is it an act when he is around others? Or did she just catch him off guard? It was more logical for the latter rather than the former. “I have no qualms of being joined by one of my students,” she flashed him a bright smile before unceremoniously flopping back into the seated position she held during his training.

She would tuck her legs to the side, and bring her bagged dinner to her lap. Fumiko began rustling through the bag of food she had just bought before getting to the training grounds, “I’d be more than happy to share as well if you-” Fumiko looked up and in the direction that Takeshi had moved to grab his towel, her blue eyes fell on an already packed meal. She’d chuckle softly, “If you didn’t bring enough that is.” She flashed him another smile.

Setting the bag of food to the side, Fumiko would wait patiently for Takeshi to join her. While she waited, she would twist her arm back to remove Rebirth off of her back and place it beside her as well. “That’s so much more comfortable,” she’d sigh.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 pm

The stutter in his chest as she spoke, especially when she called him 'Takeshi-kun' would send him into another spiral of confusion. Why was he feeling this way? He just didn't understand still he nodded his head toward her in response. While he trained hard he also rested well as well. It was one of the first things his mother had taught him. "Yes ma'am, I train hard, but rest well." He would say with a small nod of his head toward her. When she smiled at him it forced a smile on his features as well, a small one, but a smile nonetheless. Her raised brow brought him questions of his own and he didn't understand what was wrong. Did she suspect he was feeling strangely? Giving him the chance to come to her about it first? He probably would, but he didn't understand what was going on and a serious conversation right off the bat seemed like a bad idea. When she accepted his request to join her, flashing him a bright smile that made his heart beat skip and plopping back down on the ground he would nod before grabbing his box and sitting down next to her, opening his box.

In it was 10 pieces of sushi sitting in a two neat rows of five each. Ranging from rolls and nigiri to sashimi and a large bowl of udon noodles with chicken. It was a high calorie meal which was important for someone who trained as hard as he did. It was also handmade, by him. Something many would expect or assume. Grabbing some chopsticks he clapped his hands together, a muttered "Itadakimasu." coming from him before he took a piece of sushi, added a bit of wasabi and ate it. He chewed and swallowed before opening the bottle of water, the charms on the bracelets he wore jingling faintly as he moved. He took a drink before closing the bottle off again and setting it aside and turning toward his sensei. "So what brings you out here so late Sensei? Here to train a bit yourself before turning in?" He would ask, his blue eyes meeting hers if able. It was actually incredibly easy for ones attention to be pulled toward her pink hair but he was good about making eye contact. It was something his mother had beat into him at a young age.
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:00 am

Fumiko nodded her head and smiled softly, “That’s a good motto to live by.” She reached up to the band that held her hair up in a high-ponytail and tugged on it causing her long, silky pink hair to spill into her open hand. Shaking her hair out, Fumiko would sigh of relief. She was doing everything to get comfortable as she waited for Takeshi to sit with her.

When Takeshi finally sat by her, she would lean over close to get a look into his dinner box. “That looks really good, I wonder where you got that from…” she’d mutter softly before cocking her head to the side. At the soft jingling, she would look around. Her blue eyes shifted in color with the dimming light, going from a bright crystal blue to light sea green to royal blue. She’d scan Takeshi’s person from where she sat for anything that would make noise. His question about her being out so late distracted her from her search. Her eyes looked into his blue ones and smiled, “I just returned from a mission not too long ago, I don’t have anyone or anything waiting on me at home so I figured I could squeeze a few more moments of training in.”

After answering her student, she tucked some stray strands of her pink hair behind her left ear, showing off the fact it is double pierced with steel hoops. “However, now that I am here… I can definitely tell I am a lot more tired than I originally thought.” she would giggle some. Her muscles did ache some, but what had her feeling more tired was just the sheer amount of work that was accomplished throughout the day. She hummed softly, rubbing her shoulder before asking, “So, I didn’t picture you the type to wear bracelets… Did you buy those?” she’d motion to the bracelets around his wrist with her free hand. She obviously didn’t get a close enough look to any of them to know for sure what the bracelets themselves were.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:39 am

As she responded he would nod and when she let her hair down he would blush just a bit. The pink locks of her hair were even more difficult to ignore now and as she got comfortable he himself felt his own tension rise. He just didn't understand what the hell was going on. He'd never had this kind of reaction to anyone. It wasn't the same kind of reaction he got when he felt like someone was going to attack him. It wasn't anywhere remotely close to what he would assume he would feel like when he was in danger. However he couldn't pin down what the problem was. Maybe he should tell her, try to ask her about it and see if she could explain things to him so that he could understand what was happening to him. Knowledge was power, and while he wasn't the most intelligent individual on the block at the best of times he did know that much at least. So if he knew what the problem was he could perhaps take care of it in short order. When he sat with his food and she leaned over her scent would wash over him. Peaches and honey, his nostrils flared as she looked down at the box in his lap but he kept himself from breathing in deep. That would just be weird, but he did quite enjoy the scent.

When she asked where he bought the meal from he would shake his head. "I made it myself." He would say idly, he could cook some things rather well but not very many. It was still a skill he was working on cultivating. Something his mother had said one day awhile back 'Women loved a man who could cook.' He generally took his mothers advice, so he'd started to learn. When he returned his blue eyes to hers he would see them shifting in colour from blue, to sea green, to a darker blue and he would feel his heart skip another beat. He'd squash the feeling in a heartbeat, still unsure what it was that he was feeing for the pinkette. When she spoke of returning from a mission and that she wanted to get some training in since she had no one waiting at home for her he felt a small pang. He wanted to say something, but what do you say to that? 'I could wait at home for you.' Was the height of stupidity and he knew it. However he did feel a childish desire to want to do just that for some reason.

He noted the double pierced ears and the earrings in them and idly wondered if he could craft bone earrings. It wasn't a question of if she would accept them, he didn't necessarily mind if someone accepted what he carved from bone or not. It was a question of whether or not he could. Although the more he thought about the more he felt like it would hurt if she declined them, or even if she accepted them and didn't wear them. When she spoke again, speaking of fatigue he would give her a sharp grin. "Well, wanna finish eating and see about a spar sensei? Maybe the food'll help energize you and we can work up a good sweat together." He would say, not really noticing the double entendre he had said. "I've got a second pair of chopsticks on me if you wanna share." He would follow up, the offer to share some of his food if hers wasn't filling enough on the table.

When she commented on the bracelets he would smile sheepishly. He had actually forgotten those. Setting the chopsticks down over the box he would move to the hand that had the charm bracelet he had made for her on it and undid the clasp. "Actually I made these, I carve bone in my spare time you see. I like to make things like this, and I tend to make them for people based on the first interaction we had together. I'm only wearing them until I run into the people I made them for. Saves on pocket space." He would say with a grin before holding one them gently in his hands. "The first of which I have just run into. May I put it on you?" He would ask politely, each of his hands holding one end of the clasp. Should she say yes, and put her hand up, he would place the bracelet on her wrist and close the clasp. The individual charms shaking gently as he did. With just one bracelet they wouldn't be close enough to strike against one another and cause noise. An important thing for a mission. He had simply been wearing two on each arm so they had struck each other. If she declined letting him put it on her then he would simply hold it toward her politely, letting her take it. "As I said, I carve bone in my spare time. I have a ready supply after all so it's an inexpensive hobby to get into." He would say with a small shrug before picking up his chopsticks again and beginning to eat.
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:37 am

Fumiko blinked back in surprise, “Made it yourself? Wow, I didn’t know a student of mine was a cook.” She’d giggle in her own amusement and nudge him slightly with her elbow. She’d turn her attention down the bag that held her food, and she re-adjusted herself to sit up straighter. A hand slipping into the bag to pull out a salmon onigiri ball, she would lick her soft, pink lips. She brought the savory rice ball up to her mouth and took a small bite from the top. Fumiko chewed on the bite she just took for a few moments before swallowing, “I bet it tastes even better than these do. I bought this stuff from a stall a while before getting to the training grounds.” She tapped on her chin trying to pinpoint exactly how far from the training grounds it was. With a small shrug, she dismissed the thought and took another small bite of her onigiri. It wasn’t the fact the food she was eating was bad - Fumiko just always had the mindset a homemade meal tasted a thousand times better than anything bought out.

A spar, hmm? She’d look at Takeshi, and the grin he gave her. The pink-haired woman flashed a smile but then blush slightly. “Y...yea… A spar wouldn’t sound too bad.” She would rub the back of her head and chuckle slightly at the slip of her mind from the back half of his comment. Perhaps it was a minor slip, they happen all the time. Taking a larger bite, she raked her mind on what she already knew of Takeshi - wondering what skills of hers could help the Genin improve on his own based on when the team met up and the file she was given on him from the academy. “We can see which is harder - bone or steel.” she’d pick up the saya that housed her katana. After Takeshi was able to get a good look at it, she would set it back down on the ground next to her. She’d look at the half-eaten salmon origini in her hand and then shifted her attention to Takeshi’s own box of delicious-looking food. “The only way I’d be comfortable sharing your food, is if we share some of mine as well.” A smile decorated the jonin's face once more. With her free hand, Fumiko took the bag and offered it to Takeshi. If he accepted, she would gladly hold the bag for him to either grab a salmon origini for himself or one of the yakitori chicken skewers. After he was done, or if he were to refuse, she would set the bag down in between the two. She would smile softly at either response.

Fumiko bit back a giggle at Takeshi’s sheepish smile. Finding it slightly amusing the tall blue-haired genin would be bashful about something. She could have sworn to have him pegged for somebody who was proud of anything and everything he did. “You made these?” Her eyes would widen, the light-catching in them and shifting the color again to a rich teal. “That’s very cool, Takeshi-kun!” She would try to lean in closer - but stopped when she realized he was taking one-off. He did mention that he wore them until he ran into the person he wanted to give them to. When asked if he could put it on her, she would reach her left hand out. Once the clasp was closed, she couldn’t help but jerk her hand back. She held her arm in front of her face, bringing the bracelet to her eye-level. She was admiring his carvings in each charm. Fumiko’s heart swelled reading each. He had carved her a charm for her katana, her primary elemental release, the kanji for teacher, the Kaguya symbol with an added maze, and the number two. As she studied each of the individual charms, she couldn’t help but break out into a bright smile, “Thank you, Takeshi-kun. It is beautiful.” She held her left wrist to her chest for a moment before she would shift to give Takeshi a thank-you hug. When she released him, she’d sit back on her knees.

Her teal-colored eyes would continue to study each careful mark into the charms, becoming hyper-focused upon her new gift. She wasn’t aware that now sitting on her knees, her mission outfit exposed her upper thighs and most of her waist due to the way her mission kimono was hemmed into the split on each side. The front part of the skirt didn’t even reach the fishnets that came half-way up her thighs, and the same could be said about the back half of the skirt.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:01 am

He would chuckle sheepishly at her words before responding. "I can only cook some things at the moment. I'm working on learning more though." He would say before turning back to look at his meal. Sushi all in all wasn't too terribly hard to do so long as you had good ingredients and knew how to make the rice properly. The chicken in the udon was from his own ranch so it was as fresh as it really got. The thick, hearty noodles and slightly spicy and tasty broth had been made as well. It hadn't taken overly long. As he turned toward her she would take a bite of her salmon onigiri and wondering what did taste better, the Sushi and Udon, or the Onigiri. After she took a couple of bites she would agree to his idea of a spar, and he would grin at the prospect, his features becoming almost boyish when he did. He would nod at her in agreement "Kaguya bone ranks as some of the strongest material that one can find. It'll be fun to see how the spar goes." He would say, a hint of excitement in his voice. He hadn't noticed his own slip, or her own pause due to it.

When she stated that the only way she would be comfortable sharing his food is if he took some of hers as well he nodded and pulled a second pair of chop sticks from the box. He always had a spare in case the first set broke and when she offered him the bag he would take a skewer of chicken. "Deal!" He would say with another small grin as he offered her the chopsticks and nodded toward the sushi and udon. He would then take a piece of the chicken from the skewer, chewing thoughtfully. He didn't mind stall food or take out. He knew how to cook somethings but he often got food in the village when he hadn't had time to make anything after chores before heading out. He was a well known fixture at barbecue places, burger joints, and ramen stands all over town. They usually let him eat for free too, since he generally frequented the ones he and his mother provided meat to. He knew the owners and staff at those locations and they generally didn't mind him being around without a shirt on like so many other restaurants would.

At her reaction to his crafts he would blush lightly, red dusting his cheeks as she spoke. When he put the bracelet on her she would take her hand back quickly to look at the charms and he would wait in silence as she studied them. When she smiled he would too and as she thanked and hugged him he would return the hug, his heart pounding at the contact. He would laugh lightly "I can make more if you want..Rings, earrings, pendants, anything you want really.." He would say, scratching the back of his head a bit sheepishly. When she sat back on her knees his eyes would note the skin she was showing because of the positioning of her outfit and blush, his heart rated increasing. He averted his eyes a moment, trying to figure out what in the hell was wrong with him.

Unconsciously he bit his lower lip, his blue eyes looking off to the side as he considered what to do before finally coming to a decision. "Sensei...can I talk to you about something? I think I need your help, your advice. I don't really know what's happening or what to do." He would say simply, his sapphire eyes turning back to her teal coloured ones and meeting them. He didn't know what was going on, but he wouldn't ask her for help and not meet her eyes. Wouldn't balk at being respectful because of the odd way he felt.
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:47 am

It was interesting to learn that a guy like Takeshi was learning how to cook. She took the chopsticks that he offered her in her free hand, thinking about his comment about the Kaguya bone strength. She heard that it was fairly strong, and it made her think about if she would have to make a trip to a repair shop afterward to get Rebirth fixed up. It would all depend on the intensity of the spar.

She watched Takeshi take a bite of the yakitori chicken before she would pick up a small bite of his udon noodles with the loaned chopsticks. She bit down onto the noodles and slurped what was left hanging out of her mouth. Fumiko shuffled the chopsticks into the hand that held the origini rice ball and covered her mouth with her now free hand. “Pardon me,” she’d say softly, a pink hue forming across her cheeks. His food definitely tasted better than what she had purchased at the stall. She could tell Takeshi worked hard on the food he made.

When Takeshi admitted he could make a variety of jewelry from bone, Fumiko’s eyes lit up. “I wouldn’t personally ask for anything to be made for me, but that is a great skill and hobby to have.” It took her a moment, but she finally relaxed her arm to her side, the charms jingling softly as the bracelet slid down her arm to her wrist again. She’d tuck some stray strands of her hair behind her right ear, showing that that ear was also pierced with a silver stud. “I’d be happy to pay you for some though, I don’t usually turn down jewelry.”

Fumiko’s teal eyes met with Takeshi’s cerulean-colored orbs. A flash of concern showed when he said he wasn’t sure what was happening and that he needed her advice. Fumiko reached out and placed her hand on his thigh, “Of course Takeshi-kun, what do you need to talk about?” Her head would cock to the side, the hair she had just tucked away fell from behind her ear..
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:22 am

He smiled softly at her as she apologized for slurping and he laughed lightly. "I guess that means I did alright." He would say lightly as he took another bite of chicken from the skewer. It would slowly disappear as they had their conversation. When she responded to his offer to make her more he would blush lightly before shaking his head. "Nonsense! I couldn't charge you for them. I carve when I'm bored sensei, or when I need to think. There's no need to do such a thing." He would say, his tone not pleading but trying to dissuade her from such an offer. He didn't want to charge her for them. He simply wanted to gift her them because he liked making them and liked giving the things he made to people. Besides, he especially liked the smile she had given him when he had given her the bracelet, it had made him feel warm inside and he wanted that feeling again. Very much so in fact. When it came to him asking her for help her eyes would grow concerned and she would place a hand on his thigh. He felt a strange warmness go through him at her touch, although thankfully it wasn't skin contact. He felt his breathing hitch and pause for a moment, and he licked his lips nervously before he finally managed to start speaking.

“Well you see Sensei, my problem is I don’t understand what it is I’m feeling. I’ve had to think about the team a lot for obvious reasons. Carving these charms tends to put your thoughts on the individual you’re making them for. It’s kind of inevitable I suppose. Well, you see, when I was thinking about one person in particular I felt my heart rate increase. I felt nervous, excited, concerned about how they might feel about everything. I found myself wanting to put in extra work on the charms to make sure they looked as good as I could make them. I find myself wanting to make them smile. Yet they make me nervous being around them, every little thing about them makes my heartbeat skip or increase. From the colour of their eyes, their hair, their smile. I don’t understand what’s going on. I’ve had trouble not having them on my mind recently, well since we met anyway and it’s driving me somewhat crazy. That’s part of why I asked if you wanted to spar. I keep feeling the desire to do something and I’m hoping some adrenaline induced action like a spar will help me deal with whatever it is I’m feeling toward you.” He would say, not realizing that he hadn’t actually stated that she was the one whom he had these feelings for until the very last moment.

Would she be able to help him? Would she even understand what his problem was? Had he screwed up describing it? Messed up explaining it to her? He hoped not, he didn't want to go to his mother about this. She'd probably laugh her ass off at him. She'd explain it of course, but she'd laugh, and then they'd have a sparring session where she would proceed to beat his ass like normal.
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:18 am

There was no mistake that she would nod enthusiastically to his comment about doing alright on the food. The same as she’d give him a scolding look, which he probably couldn’t even take seriously due to Fumiko’s stature and demeanor when he refused to allow her to pay for jewelry he made. She’d huff, allowing for the subject to drop for now.

Takeshi had something that felt important to get off his chest. As his sensei, Fumiko felt a duty to help him in any way he’d need someone. So as he explained, she would listen patiently and carefully. This way she would get every detail. However, as he was explaining himself, the worry would fade from Fumiko’s face and be replaced with some soft giggles and smiles. He might have a crush on one of his teammates. She’d muse to herself. This made her curious about whether it was Kei or Aria that he felt this way towards. Her mind briefly drifted back to the exercises she put Team 2 through not too long ago, she didn’t think Kei was a particularly good candidate in this case and settled on Aria. When Takeshi finished explaining, Fumiko giggled some, “You’re feeling something very natural. Sounds like you’re crushing on -” she paused. Blinked a few times, beginning to realize what Takeshi had just said. Her entire face would become a pinkish hue slightly darker than her hair. Fumiko cleared her throat. She leaned to the side picking up Rebirth. Her grip tighter than usual on the saya. “Urm… ye… yea, you- you have a crush,” Fumiko would stammer her statement out. She’d take a deep breath in, and stand up. Once she stood, she’d spin around, the small skirt of her mission outfit twirling up in the air with the motion flashing her peach-colored panties. Finally, she would release the breath she had been holding. Attempting to force her face back to the porcelain color that it normally was rather than a hot pink color. Her cheeks would feel like they were on fire. Once she was fairly certain that her face returned back to its natural coloration, Fumiko twisted back around to view Takeshi. “Crushes are completely natural and just means you have a strong attraction to ...said… person…” The heat resumed in her cheeks, Fumiko cursed at herself mentally for being easily flustered.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:43 am

He would smile softly as she nodded emphatically at his words before relaxing a bit. Not much, given his strange feelings, but a bit. However when it came to him explaining everything his words would garner a reaction he hadn't expected from his sensei. She had started to explain, giggled even, and when that had occurred he had felt reassured for the briefest of moments since that had told him that his 'problem' wasn't really a problem at all and that it could be easily handled or explained. However when she broke off his feeling of reassurance would stammer, and when she began to stutter he would feel that feeling die. Then her face would become dark pink and she would grasp her sword. Was she angry? Was he to die for his transgression? He didn't know or understand what was happening anymore. Then she would explain that he had a crush. Wait, so this was a crush? He knew of them, knew of such feelings on a intellectual level. However he'd never experienced them before. He knew that a crush could develop into something much more, too, and he realized she was right. The thought of doing anything with her was appealing so long as it was with her. He found himself wanting to look at her and hear her. His blush deepened, but then why had she grabbed the sword? Was she angry with him?

Then she twirled away him and he would flinch however he got quite a good view of the woman's panties as she spun and his blush deepened. He found he wanted to explore that more too, and his thoughts progressed from there. He wondered if she was going to turn with a strike for him. The silence stretched on as he fought to control his thoughts and fears. He didn't want her to hate him, didn't want to die. Eventually she would turn back toward him, and he would force himself to meet her eyes. He didn't know what was in his at the time but it didn't really matter. When she spoke, telling him that crushes were completely natural and that it just meant he had a strong attraction to her, he would nod silently. He didn't know what to say so he sighed and set the skewer of chicken in the box and set the box aside before placing his hands in his hair with his elbows resting on his knees. His face downward as he thought about things. He gripped his hair to stimulate some kind of pain to give himself something else to feel and after a few moments he would slap his hands against his cheeks. An attempt to fire himself up. "I'm sorry, Fumiko-Sensei." He would say simply when that failed. Even saying her name made his heart skip and he fucking hated it at this point. Not because he hated her, far from it. He usually wasn't like this, was generally polite and well mannered, if a little stupid.

He needed something to take his mind off of it. Fighting her now might not help since it would be with her, but it was worth a try. So without further ado he set the lid to his box back on it and stood. Taking a deep breath he brought his blue eyes up to hers, and he would speak. "Fight me Sensei, spar me. I need something to take my mind off it, and I've clearly made you uncomfortable. So let's fight, it's all so much simpler when in combat.." He would say, nodding his head toward a spot not too far away. It really was so much simpler, the thought of how the opponent was reacting, the reaction, the instinctive motion as someone moved to win, the thrill of fighting, the thrum in ones core at victory, the determined drive to win the next one upon defeat. He needed the competition, needed the work out, needed the thoughts of how he felt about his sensei to be replaced by something else. At least for now.

He could only meet her eyes for so long though, he had never felt quite so self conscious about not having a shirt before. At that precise moment he wished he had one but he repressed the sigh that thought would cause. One reaped what they sowed, he should have thought to have one with him if this happened. That thought took him, despite him knowing that he couldn't have known this would happen. It didn't matter at that moment.
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:46 am

Fumiko jumped back some, not expecting Takeshi to slap himself and apologize to her, “What are you sorry fo-” she paused before finishing her sentence. Watching him with her dark teal eyes, he’d met her gaze. She wanted to laugh when he said he made her uncomfortable. For a few reasons, while yes the reason she was flustered was that he admitted to having a crush on her, but this also planted a seed of doubt about the ‘accidental’ double entendre earlier. It was a lot for her to process, and now he wanted her to fight him right away.

She raised her free hand up to Takeshi and closed her eyes taking in a deep breath. She did not open her eyes, “We will spar, I promise, but first. I need to get something off my che-” she stopped, a blush reforming on her face, “I have something to say.” Fumiko opened her eyes and studied Takeshi’s face; she lowered her hand, and crossed her arms, her katana held against her lower forearm. The split of her kimono stretched to accommodate the higher position of her breasts now. “I am not uncomfortable,” Fumiko began, wanting to laugh but she held it in, “Caught off guard? Sure. A little flustered? Yea. However, they are natural responses.” She would smile, being able to get through what she wanted to say without stammering.

Now that she had said what she wanted to say, her arms fell to her side. She shifted her weight to the side, popping one of her hips further out of the split in the side hem. Slipping the saya back on with one hand, she would wait for Takeshi to inform her that he was ready to begin. “Takeshi-kun, good luck.” Fumiko flashed her student a smile. Easily switching from casual into teacher mode, the majority of the flustered feeling had already evaporated.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:30 am

She began to speak, to ask him why he was apologizing but she would stop partway through. He wouldn't respond. If she stopped midway through then she either didn't want to ask the question after all or somehow had the answer. So he wouldn't bother wasting the breath to do so. Eventually she would close his eyes and raise a free hand. Then she would begin to speak, she stopped herself, a blush decorating her cheeks with the last word that she had been in the middle of saying and a blush dusted his too. Now he understood, she was avoiding double entendre and his thoughts whirled as he remembered something he'd said earlier and his own features turned almost absolutely scarlet. Oh god he had made a horrible one before, about them working up a sweat and he felt his eyes widen with the memory. When she went on to say that he had not made her uncomfortable, but instead had simply caught her off guard he would nod his head. Then he would speak "Sensei I feel I need to clarify something now that we..well...we know. Earlier, I wasn't trying to make a double statement..For that matter, I don't want us to have to watch what we say around each other for fear of making the other uncomfortable or something. Can we agree now, not to mean double meanings in our words? I really didn't intend to imply anything before.." He would say, his blue eyes meeting hers.

After a moment his eyes would widen as he realized what he had said could be taken as an insult in certain scenarios and both hands went up, palms out. "N-Not that I wouldn't want to..." No that was arguably worse "I mean I would never.." No that was just as bad as before.."I mean I.." Eventually he would just stop a sigh escaping his lips "For Sage's sake.." He would say, giving her a pleading look. "I'm just going to get ready to fight now.." He would say finally, deciding to put an end to his attempts to talk about this.  Then he would bend his knees into a stance and bones would begin to sprout from his body. One from each shoulder, angled back, one from each elbow, one from each knee, and one from each palm. His expression would become blank, his eyes taking her in, up and down they would move. However they wouldn't be admiring, not the look of someone who wanted what he saw in a romantic or sexual light. They would be the eyes of someone scanning his opponent for flaws in their defense.

His stance of course would leave no open spots, the bones themselves took care of that too, leaving easy ways to defend and counter from every possible angle. His hands would be open, unable to be turned into fists due to the bones coming from his palms and he would look upon his Sensei. "I'll try not to make it too easy for you, Sensei, come at me." He would say, a small smirk now playing on his features.

Stuff:
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:56 pm

Fumiko smiled sweetly at Takeshi and at how hard he attempted to convey certain feelings and acts. However, she was already brushing it off and preparing for the next step. She maintained a deep, rhythmic pattern of breathing as she slid into her beginning stance. Her feet shoulder width apart, and her legs slightly bent. The slits in the side of her kimono allow for a larger range of mobility if she would need. One hand would be slightly bent in front of her - acting as a guard while the other reached back for the handle of Rebirth. A playful smile formed on her lips.

Drawing out Rebirth, the royal purple steel of the blade would turn a deep black color… Even drowning out the gold floral pattern that was carved into the blade. She pointed the tip of the katana towards her student, not worried at all if he would make it easy for her or not. Memories from the team training bubbling to the surface before quickly stomped away for being a distraction.

A slight tilt of Rebirth as she took the handle in both hands, then she took off in a charging run for Takeshi. She’d bring the blade back into her waist as she got ready for a forward thrusting cut. When she was close enough to Takeshi to reach, she would tuck her head down and press her entire weight forward thrusting the katana tip to the middle of his chest. Fumiko chose a straight-forward attack, curious on what Takeshi would do.

Techniques Used

• Kenjutsu/Bukijutsu: Chakra Flow - Earth

Stats

• Strength: B (3) [950]
    • Constitution: C (2) [450]
    • Stamina: B (3) [950] B+ Passive Bonus
    • Speed: A (4) [1,650]
    • Coordination: A (4) [1,650]
    • Intelligence: B (3) [950]
    • Perception: C (2) [450]

Rebirth Stats

• A-Grade Item Considered extraordinary, items at this grade have incredible durability giving them a lifetime warranty. At this point, weapons crafted can pierce and slice through items of base market quality, assuming they're made of the same material.
    • Hardness: B+ A

Chakra Use

185 | 185
    • 185 - 0 activation | 185

Items:
    Unique Ability:
    Jutsu:
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:37 am

She smiled sweetly at his flustered attempts to communicate like a normal human being. She was either humoring him, ignoring what he said, or was about to try to kill him. Given that they were about to spar, with sharp weapons aplenty, granted most of them were from him, he felt confident he was back on the chopping block for 'imminent revenge and/or execution'. Time would tell though and he certainly wasn't about to make things even easier by not defending himself. Oh no, Takeshi wanted this fight, had outright asked for it. If he could win it, he would. He didn't know if she would limit herself to purely close quarters combat for it though. If she did he honestly felt that would've been insane of her. Even given her Jounin rank Takeshi was a specialist in Taijutsu, and close quarters in general. Fighting him in his strongest territory would have been ludicrous however for all he knew she was potentially just pushing herself to progress in that line of fighting as well. Or perhaps she was humoring him after all and fighting in pure close quarters combat so he could blow off some steam. That was always possible after all. Either way he wouldn't be surprised if she used some of the Earth Ninjutsu she had demonstrated before on him during the spar.

Her drawn blade, royal purple in colour with yellow or gold coloured kanji written along it, turned pure black in colour. Some kind of chakra based technique he was certain, empowering the blade somehow. However he would it would overcome the sheer quality and durability of Kaguya bone. She ran for him then, both hands on the hilt for a forward thrust that she would attempt when she came within reach. Her head bowed, center of gravity low. A textbook kill strike for most opponents. She came at him fast too but he could keep up. His right hand darted out, palm open, bone spike protruding from it poised to redirect the thrust. Not block, but knock aside. As she began the thrust the tip of his bone spike from his palm, the entire spike being two meters long as the rest were as well, would move in an attempt to strike the tip of his sensei's black blade to the right. His body shifting left as a whole. As this occurred he would shift his left palm to cause the spike from there to potentially lightly graze her upper right arm. His knee spikes angled to graze her upper right thigh and the waist on her right side as well.

Of course that would only occur should her momentum continue with the thrust and if any landed the damage would at best be superficial. Cuts on her outfit in the marked locations with minor grazes at best to show for damage. He himself would not actually move from his location. Merely shift his weight around. Should her momentum continue completely passed him then she would most probably end up passing him on his right hand side due to his shifting of her blade and if that occurred the spike on his elbow and shoulder would not be in position to strike. The elbow spike pointing back and to his left due to the angle of his arm, and the shoulder spike simply being too high up. Honestly, she could run under it standing at her full height. Much less when she was running toward him in an assassin's thrust.

Should his redirection succeed he would grin slightly, and wider still if he managed to knick her with his blades as was his intent. Should she pass him he would shift his body, turning around to keep her in sight at all times and not relying on his speed, but his ability to move his body in place. That was his strength here. Given his reach advantage, he could theoretically keep her outside of his own striking range with near impunity, so long as he was careful.

Chakra:
    -3 (Dance of The Willow)
    179 Remaining.

No new jutsu used, stats are the same as previous post.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:03 pm

(Before the memes, yes I did discuss this a bit prior with Fumi Razz)

His redirection would succeed, more or less, and the purple blade of her weapon would strike against the bone blades he had extended from his hand. That part however would be the only thing that went correctly from the intended events. See, Takeshi, as a genin, wasn't always perfect in his execution of his maneuvers and stances. As such when he shifted her blade aside and her body weight crashed into him, he would not be utilizing his center of gravity properly and would not have properly braced himself. Fumiko was a small woman, at least compared to his height. However any weight coming at high enough speed would cause someone to lose balance to a high degree. As such he would begin to fall, and since she had crashed into him, she too would begin to fall with him. Takeshi would act relatively quickly, ending his technique and causing the various sharp bones to regress back into his form. He would also reach out and move to pull Fumiko close to him, to prevent her from falling too far forward and smashing her head against the rock behind him. The one that had been nearby them as they had eaten previously.

If successful, this would cause her head to be pressed against his chest, a place that would make it impossible for it to be pressed quickly and viciously into cold hard stone. It would be a good thing he had done so too, as when the fall continues he would smash his own head into the stone, the impact sending a resounding and sudden 'crack' through the air as the blue haired man struck. Given his own durability was so high it would not cause too much damage, although it would daze him for a few brief moments. During those moments he would not know he was flat on his back. He would not realize his sensei was being held against him, and he would not realize the exact position they were in. No, those pieces of information would take time to filter through his mind as he shook his head a time or to. when he finally cleared it he would notice and only a couple of things at a time.

First, he would realize Fumiko would be atop him, In particular she would by astride his groin, of course both of them clothed. However the only fabric separating them would be his pants and boxers and her own peach colored underwear. The sudden closeness, intimate closeness for that matter despite that not being the intent, would cause a reaction in the healthy man and the fact that it was a woman whom he felt strongly toward did not help the matter. He would feel his garments begin to strain as blood did hormones did what blood and hormones did. His bulging member pressing against her core of femininity through their respective clothing. This would cause his eyes to widen in surprise and he would loosen his head on her head, now not needing it to ensure she did not smash her skull against the rock as he had.

Should he be able his deep sapphire eyes would meet her nearly opalescent eyes that changed colour depending on how the light struck them. At the moment they were blue and his heart would stop for the briefest of instances. Should it be possible a moment would pass before his instinctive desires took hold and he would move to claim her lips in his. There was no thought in it, no second guessing. He simply wanted it badly and his instincts would scream at him to take the initiative and go for it. Should this be successful his lips would meet hers in what would begin as a gentle kiss, before quickly turning into something much hungrier and passionate. He would feel his blood pump with desire and need and with that he would act on them as his engorged member pressed against her, and her body pressed against his.
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:54 am

The blade of Rebirth turned from pitch black back to it’s normal purple hue. She expected a redirect or a block of some kind. However, she did not expect to hit a wall of warmth. At least, it felt like a wall. In reality, she had just crashed into Takeshi’s bare chest. Her blue eyes widened in shock, considering she was not expecting to literally crash into one another. With the redirect and the fall happening so close together, she couldn’t tell if she had let go of Rebirth at the point of contact of the redirect, or was she lost her footing crashing into Takeshi’s frame. However, what she did know was that she felt a warm hand pull her in by her waist while another caressed the back of her head - pressing her further into the warmth.

Fumiko’s face quickly turned beet red, with her cheek against Takeshi’s bare chest. She barely heard the crack from Takeshi’s own head hitting the stone he was protecting her from due to the pounding of her heart. Drowning out most, if not all, of the world around her. However, it did cause her to realize she was being held against Takeshi. Hearing two heartbeats hammering away, Fumiko placed one hand on Takeshi’s chest and the other on the ground to attempt at pushing herself up - but was held firm by his grasp.

She closed her eyes and tried to focus on slowing her heart rate down. She felt his body beneath hers and she bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut even tighter. Of course, as a sensei, she should know a lot about her students. However, the knowledge she had now has definitely crossed a line. Once she felt his hold on her head loosen, she would push herself up so that she was no longer laying completely on top of him. Instead, she was holding herself up. When she pushed herself up, her legs slid down - so she was now straddling Takeshi’s waist.

Attempting to ignore the rhythmic pounding of her heart, Fumiko glanced around, “You alright, Takeshi-kun?” She would move her hand from his chest, holding her upper body weight on the hand that was resting against the ground to reach behind his head, “You must have hit your head pretty hard-” The way he looked at her caused her heart to stop briefly. Her azure eyes seemed to glow as she continued to peer into his lazuline, “Well.. I shou-” Fumiko was interrupted the moment Takeshi kissed her. Electricity surged through her, any thought of hesitation dissipated the moment Takeshi deepened the kiss. A light moan slipped past as her soft, pink lips melded into his own.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:41 am

He succeeded in keeping her from hitting her head, thankfully. However in the mildest amount of hindsight he would realize that his own head as hit the rock and if his head had fallen upon it than hers could not have. By simple virtue of their respective heights. Still, at the time  it was impossible to tell how far she would have traveled in the fall if he had not of held her fast so perhaps it had not in fact been a wasted effort. The feel of her atop him, against him would begin to stir a bone deep desire within him and as she sat up once he reluctantly let go she would speak. Her tone concerned and cheeks red as she asked him if he were alright and moved to check the back of his head. The only thing he could see at that moment though were her eyes. As blue as the ocean, matching his in shade. As if they were one in the same color. He breath caught, his thoughts went wild. Sitting atop him as she was she was straddling his waist and the sight of her like that drove something within him forward. His innate desires would not be hard for anyone to guess. Especially  not Fumiko given she was sitting on the literal hard proof.

Her mouth would open to speak again and words came out. But he did not let her finish them. He simply took initiative of the situation and made his desire known. So he moved forward and kissed her. A fire coalesced inside of him and the flames seemed to stoke themselves into an inferno. Sparks seemed to flow through him at the simple contact between their lips and when she did not stop him he deepened it. He infused that kiss with his lust, his passion, and his physical desires. He expected her to end it, to stop the kiss and chastise him. He hoped she would not but she surprised him deeply when she moaned into the kiss and reciprocated. The fire inside of him roared hotter still and he pulled her flush against him feeling the soft curves of her against him as the kiss continued.

Without a word he would move to flip them over, him now atop her. Her pink hair would theoretically splay out upon the ground beneath them as he barely stopped the kiss long enough for a breath. He breathed in deep, taking in the scent of her, up close as they were before moving to claim her lips again in another kiss. Instinct would guide him as he moved to shift his pants and boxers, clearing his erect member from their confines and feeling the night air against the sensitive area. As the kiss continued he would move his hand down her form, trailing her contours before trailing his fingers over the skin of her pale thigh and making as if to shift her underwear aside. Should this action succeed he would make to press himself into her, the heat and passion of the moment overwhelming his cognitive thought as he moved with pure animal hunger and desire for the woman that would now be beneath him.
    Fumiko Arasaki
    Fumiko Arasaki

Post by Fumiko Arasaki Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:16 pm

“Mmpf,” she grunted softly when Takeshi pulled her back down against him. Her eyes closing as she pressed into the kiss as well. Logic was not at the forefront of her mind, otherwise, Fumiko would have had the sense to pull away from the genin. Her skin felt hot against his touch, his arm holding her down by her waist. She felt as if she was too close to the flames and was going to be burnt. She moved her hands, briefly resting both against his chest almost like she was going to push herself up and away, but instead she moved to wrap her arms around his neck.

When Takeshi pulled away, she would sigh softly then inhale sharply refilling her lungs before their lips connected again. A new sensation, a new situation, she was lost in almost numbing waves of electricity and heat. The only thing that currently had her full attention was the blue-haired shinobi above her. Numb to the grass tickling her back and thighs as well as numb to the chill in the night air, her mind was clouded. Takeshi’s hand sliding down her body felt as though he was setting her on fire. Part of her grew curious about what he was doing but didn’t pay full mind - distracted by the hungry force behind the kiss.

The moment her panties shifted, she gasped against Takeshi’s lips - pulling slightly away, breaking the contact between their lips. Her blue eyes searched Takeshi’s face - her mind still clouded and unable to think clearly due to the swirling hormones. However, a nagging feeling formed in the back of her mind. The reddish hue of her face had begun to lighten as she began to succumb to her own instinctual reactions. She bit her lip feeling his length press into her, her eyes widening slightly. Her heart thumped against her rib cage, her body ached in a lustful need. Fumiko squirmed, to press herself further onto Takeshi - a moan slipping past her lips.

Dismissing the nagging feeling, whatever it could be she would have to face later. Right now her mind was being driven by one thing - a primal instinct she had once feared she didn’t have.
    Takeshi Kaguya
    Takeshi Kaguya

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:02 pm

Her gaps against his lips as he shifted her panties aside would cause him to pause momentarily, her eyes searching his features. However rather than stop him the reddish tinge to her cheeks would fade and disappear, showing that her shyness and embarrassment had faded. As he pressed himself into her, she would bite her lower lip and her eyes would widen before beginning to squirm onto him herself, pressing himself deeper. Takeshi was lost at that moment in a momentary haze of sensation as her body took him in in full. The silken folds of her nether lips enfolding his member as between the two of them he would sheathe himself into her down to the hilt, their bodies pressing against each other. Without even realizing he would feel his breathing quicken with lust and desire for the woman and he would move to suddenly kiss her again with a savage ferocity he had not shown yet, to anyone. It was akin to the ferocity he felt in a good fight, the ferocity he had to control and keep in check with layers of will and discipline. He had not practiced keeping it in check during this and should his kiss be successful it would have a savage passion in it before he would break it and begin to thrust himself into her, his mouth inches from hers and their breathes intermingling.

His hands would move, as would he, moving his weight to his knees as he took his hands and made to press her legs up, separating them as he held them at the back of the knee. With that he would have her at his effective mercy, although if she asked him to stop he would. Of course it did not seem that she was interested in having him stop. He would hold his weight off of her, and lean over her instead, keeping their faces inches apart, close enough for the thought of a kiss to tease it's way across their minds but far enough way that the act was not practical. He wanted to hear her, more of her, and as the thought took him he would redouble his efforts to thrust into her. He was new at this, and was inexperienced as any new person to a thing might be. As such he did not know much about anything except the 'how' to have sexual intercourse. He did not know of the various other methods of pleasuring a partner yet, but even if he did the knowledge would not help him now.

Takeshi was acting entirely on instinct and lust, his almost palpable desire for the woman beneath him driving him nearly mad with hunger. Her took in her scent, honey, peaches, and a bit of sweat from the efforts of the day. He memorized it, committed that scent to memory. He took in the sight of her, her mission gear revealing in it's own right and giving tantalizing hints of the pale, firm body beneath it. Her striking pink hair splayed out beneath her, her opalescent eyes that constantly seemed to be changing colour. He took in the sight of her, beneath him, under his form, committed that to memory before focusing on his hearing, her breathing, her gasps for breath and moans, the sound of their bodies meeting at the end of each thrust. He took that in, and memorized it. The blue haired man was lost in a world with just them and a primal need that was as inexorable as time itself. Before long he would move to shift again, this time trying to carry her with him. His hands would leave the back of her knees and move to wrap around her waist as he let himself sit down, his legs crossed. As he did he would make to lift her, never letting himself out of her through the movement. The result, if successful would be her sitting effectively in his lap as he sat cross legged on the ground, her legs would have ample purchase to wrap around him if she wanted and their heads would actually be much closer in this position. His hands would move to her backside, taking a handful of her ass in each and moving her, timing his own motions with the movement. His lips would search for hers again in another kiss that he would hold this time until both of them were spent and exhausted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:10 am