Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

+2
Luna Yamamoto
Kitsuki Kurahasa
6 posters

Kitsuki's Jutsu

Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Kitsuki's Jutsu Empty Kitsuki's Jutsu

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 pm

Kitsuki's Jutsu Rsz-zizz

Zizz

The Chronokinetic Universal Builder

Backstory

Zizz is an Angel from another world called ⴽⴻⵎⴻⵜ-ⵏⵉⴳⴻⵔⵉⴰ. Zizz's origins are shrouded in mystery and at this stage of the ability, little is known about her home planet or why she came to Earth. Zizz managed to hitch a ride to Earth on Hagoromo's Comet. She embedded herself into the supernatural object and patiently waited to find a soul that was as pure and kind as her own. As the Comet passed by Kirigakure, Zizz established resonance with Kitsuki. The Angel was drawn to Kitsuki's wish to make the world a better place and leapt out of the Comet right to where her host was standing. Kitsuki in turn was compelled to investigate the crash site and that is where she found her new companion and guardian: Zizz the Chronokinetic Universal Builder.

Description

Zizz is celestial Angel. She is a being partially made out of pure Angelic chakra, biological matter, and a host of other off-world properties. Zizz takes the appearance of a fairy-sized dark skinned Angel with white hair. Zizz is completely naked although she is wont to use her numerous white and black wings to cover up her naked body (she does have a sense of modesty when around humans).

Zizz is one of nine such beings percolating throughout the universe. The Angels are comparable to the Demons of this world. They often find themselves attached to hosts who may draw on their power. Angels (sometimes called Tsubasajū) radiate a special type of chakra known as "Angelic chakra" that is golden and holy in nature. Unlike Demons who feed off of negative energy and emotion so as to strengthen their hosts, Angels feed off of positive emotions and respond to instances of valor, resolve, love, and determination. In doing so, they interface with their host and grant them certain powers.

Angels are not sealed into their host. Instead, they create an invisible psychic tether to them and their host. Because the power and knowledge gained from this level of the Restricted is minor, these invisible filaments cannot be severed or tampered with. This allows the Angel greater flexibility and freedom in terms of operating outside of the host's body but it does mean that the powers gained pale in comparison to that of a fully realized Jinchurikki.

Like Demons, Angels have their own distinct personalities, but they do not communicate through speech as Demons do. Instead, they resonate and emit specific psychic vibrations that certain people can tune into. These frequencies can communicate complex ideas and essentially function as "speech" in their own way. The frequency has its own script called "Mende" which is the most commonly used writing system on Zizz's homeworld. Zizz's personality can best be described as "free-spirited creative genius." As part of her title "Universal Builder" suggests, Zizz is intrigued by crafted items and chemicals. She gets awfully excited when someone is crafting around her and she doesn't care for those who disrespect or destroy crafted items for no good reason. Zizz is sweet, polite, and of unbridled good nature.

All Angels have the ability to dramatically increase and decrease their size.  At this level of Restricted, Zizz is generally about the size of a fairy or small bird. She can hide on Kitsuki's person (usually within the folds of her afro-pigtail or in her jacket pocket). Zizz can also go ultra-small to basically avoid being damaged by any attack at all. She can shrink down to the size of a sub-atomic particle, and if necessary, even smaller. This means Zizz basically cannot be harmed or damaged by anything. She will always shrink down to avoid the attack such that the particles that make up the attack are too big to do any actual damage to her. It is important to note that Zizz as an entity has no true combat value. She can be sent to and fro for communication purposes but ultimately aside from granting Kit knowledge and abilities, she herself cannot harm or interfere with anything in the game world. For now.

[/b]
    Abilities

Zizz grants three abilities to its host at this stage: Divine Messenger, Tenshijutsu, and Jikanton.

Divine Messenger:

Tenshijutsu:

Jikanton:
    Luna Yamamoto
    Luna Yamamoto
    Admin

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Clanless

Kitsuki's Jutsu Empty Re: Kitsuki's Jutsu

Post by Luna Yamamoto Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:21 am

Alright, so for Kitsuki's ES:

Divine Messenger: No light speed travel. The creature can have a speed of like A-tier, but seeing as this is a more supplementary thing, we don't want to feed too much power focus into it. Additionally, Zizz needs to be tangible and visible at all times. Having an invulnerable companion is broken on its own, but making them invisible just adds to it being the perfect spy.

Tenshijutsu: This definitely needs a drawback of some sorts. The Aura grants 5 UQ tiers with no real drawback. SM draws from a Senjutsu Chakra Pool that must be shared among other Sage techs and recharge. Eight Gates have a limited duration and severely incapacitates the user after use. Sealing away 25% of the user's chakra temporarily is not a valid drawback. Also, flying needs to be removed. Tenshijutsu already provides incredible abilities in itself.

Phir-Se: Remove "For an additional 15 CP, a blast of golden light will occur within the dome and the technique/projectiles will be frozen in time altogether, completely suspended in reality until the user leaves the thread. This can be done only once per dome." The technique already provides incredible benefits on its own, and frankly with that alternative move, there is no reason to ever invest in anything but the C-rank version of the technique. Also reduce the range to 30 m. radius.

Angelic Return: We have no solution for this. It seems to intrude on Kamui, an MS ES that the Uchiha must choose among other abilities. Uchiha can only choose two MS Sharingan abilities and that pretty much makes their whole ES. This is just tacked on as a technique to the Time-Release package as a whole, among other things.

Cascading Haze: This needs a range. It currently states anybody hit by the light suffers -1 Tier to Perception. The only mention of range is regarding blinding, which is up to 25 meters, but otherwise the range seems to be endless for the -1 Tier debuff.

Rapture: This must be increased to D-rank. Additionally, this cannot harm anybody no matter the type of object you are returning. If the target has enough strength (D-rank) they can resist an object from being taken from them. The user may only mark one item to be recalled at a time and have to make physical contact with it when marking it.

Time Sphere: Must always be cast from the user and outwards.

Cherubic Fist: In order for the debuff to go in effect, the targets must actually see the Fighting Style. Not merely be in range of it.

Se-Phir: "For an additional 15 CP, a blast of golden light will occur and the technique/projectiles will be frozen in time altogether, completely suspended in reality until the user leaves the thread. This can be done only once per thread." This needs to be removed entirely for the same reasons as above

Displacia: This needs to be removed in general. Not only is it basically touch immunity, but this line right here: "The user can send the attack/technique seconds, minutes, hours, days, years, decades, centuries, or even a millennia in either the past or present. The cost of this technique depends on the power of the jutsu being used." is open for abuse. Sending technique and attacks in the future for them to occur in a delayed setting is broken.

Foresight: This is basically just endless precogs for 5 CP and 3 CP upkeep. This must be removed.

Regarding the Notes for Time Release:

We are against Time Release causing permanent damage. The time release damage, since it's artificial, should only last for the thread until you get treatment by a Hospital. We are fine with Time Release being more difficult to treat in the midst of battle, though. Requiring Ijutsu, Medicine, or other similar means that regrows flesh/reverses permanent damage
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:15 pm

Hana Kaguya wrote:Alright, so for Kitsuki's ES:

Divine Messenger: No light speed travel. The creature can have a speed of like A-tier, but seeing as this is a more supplementary thing, we don't want to feed too much power focus into it.

The whole point of the ability was for near-instantaneous communication between parties on a worldwide basis like a phone. Its only one of THREE abilities so that's why I made it as good as it is. At A-Tier Speed, I might as well get a custom pigeon which is why I think lowering it that much is a bit unfair.

Hana Kaguya wrote:Additionally, Zizz needs to be tangible and visible at all times. Having an invulnerable companion is broken on its own, but making them invisible just adds to it being the perfect spy.

It cannot function as a spy:

"She can be sent to and fro for communication purposes but ultimately aside from granting Kit knowledge and abilities, she herself cannot harm or interfere with anything in the game world."

I would interpret Zizz going around and spying on people to be interfering with the game-world. She is essentially a plot device for Zizz to communicate with and for others to RP with. If other players are fine with Zizz "analyzing" them as was the case in other threads then I'd allow it but if not, Zizz cannot give Kit any information about other players outside of what Kit herself would already know OR what those players communicate to Zizz directly via the Divine Messenger function.

I think because Zizz can't really do anything to affect the game-world or assist Kit, she in turn she not be open to being killed or seen by other characters. That sounds like a fair trade to me.

Tenshijutsu: This definitely needs a drawback of some sorts. The Aura grants 5 UQ tiers with no real drawback. SM draws from a Senjutsu Chakra Pool that must be shared among other Sage techs and recharge. Eight Gates have a limited duration and severely incapacitates the user after use. Sealing away 25% of the user's chakra temporarily is not a valid drawback.

Fair enough.

I propose the following drawback so as to keep this more in line with Sage Mode which is what I partially modded this Restricted after:

The ability to use Tenshijutsu requires Grace which must be recharged along the same lines of Sen chakra.

- Grace Points starts at zero and slowly grows as experience is invested.

- Grace is increased at a rate of 10 Grace Points for every 100 Experience invested.

- Grace Points are capped at 200.

- Using Tenshijutsu buffs costs 20 Grace Points. Spending 500 Experience can reduce to 10. Spending another 500 Experience can reduce to 5.

-Grace is gathered by Zizz remaining dormant and collecting Angelic energy at a rate of 5 Grace Points per post. These Grace Points can then be stored and then used. Obviously when Zizz is gathering Angelic energy, Tenshijutsu/Time Release/Divine Messenger (if that's still a thing) cannot be used.

I'd like to reserve the right to create three alternate custom means of gathering Grace as SM gives similar flexibility albeit each with their own limitations.

Also, flying needs to be removed. Tenshijutsu already provides incredible abilities in itself.

This Restricted doesn't allow flying lmao. The fighting style was ORIGINALLY meant for Angels who could fly and if possible I'd like to expand on its power in the future in the Entity version of this Restricted but for now its purely lore. "This fighting style was originally meant for people who could fly but it can still be used without flight". That's all it is. All the zero-g stuff is just flavor and background information for the buffs.

All that being said, if the light-speed communication is a no go for Divine Messenger I would like to keep a few abilities on the table that Sage Mode grants that I explicitly rejected in favor of Divine Messenger:

1. Extra source of chakra for buffing regular non Restricted techniques (Technique Enhancement)

2. Some kind of Kata.

I think this is especially the case since most of the Time Release jutsu will be nerfed into being regular generic stuff.

Phir-Se: Remove "For an additional 15 CP, a blast of golden light will occur within the dome and the technique/projectiles will be frozen in time altogether, completely suspended in reality until the user leaves the thread. This can be done only once per dome." The technique already provides incredible benefits on its own, and frankly with that alternative move, there is no reason to ever invest in anything but the C-rank version of the technique. Also reduce the range to 30 m. radius.

Could I increase it to being an additional S-Rank Cost of chakra this means that no matter what version I use it will be MORE THAN an S-Rank amount of chakra I'm paying to freeze the jutsu?

Can I make range commensurate with rank?

Angelic Return: We have no solution for this. It seems to intrude on Kamui, an MS ES that the Uchiha must choose among other abilities. Uchiha can only choose two MS Sharingan abilities and that pretty much makes their whole ES. This is just tacked on as a technique to the Time-Release package as a whole, among other things.

This only does objects though and Kamui does people. Kamui also grants intangibility and teleportation of the user. I think there are very clear differences between Kamui and this ability.

Cascading Haze: This needs a range. It currently states anybody hit by the light suffers -1 Tier to Perception. The only mention of range is regarding blinding, which is up to 25 meters, but otherwise the range seems to be endless for the -1 Tier debuff.

Added a range.

Rapture: This must be increased to D-rank. Additionally, this cannot harm anybody no matter the type of object you are returning. If the target has enough strength (D-rank) they can resist an object from being taken from them. The user may only mark one item to be recalled at a time and have to make physical contact with it when marking it.

Done.

Time Sphere: Must always be cast from the user and outwards.

I always assumed this to be the case but explicitly mentioned.

Cherubic Fist: In order for the debuff to go in effect, the targets must actually see the Fighting Style. Not merely be in range of it.

Edited.

Se-Phir: "For an additional 15 CP, a blast of golden light will occur and the technique/projectiles will be frozen in time altogether, completely suspended in reality until the user leaves the thread. This can be done only once per thread." This needs to be removed entirely for the same reasons as above

Same question as before.

Displacia: This needs to be removed in general. Not only is it basically touch immunity, but this line right here: "The user can send the attack/technique seconds, minutes, hours, days, years, decades, centuries, or even a millennia in either the past or present. The cost of this technique depends on the power of the jutsu being used." is open for abuse. Sending technique and attacks in the future for them to occur in a delayed setting is broken.

Well I basically interpreted it as a slightly stronger and more flavorful fuuin style defense. The attacks sent into the future can EASILY be dodged by any PC unless they are physically prevented from moving (it explicitly states anyone walking in the area will be able to sense that something bad is about to happen and can move). If I sent it three seconds into the future and held someone down so they couldn't get away I'd just attack them anyways so I don't think that particular mechanic is broken.

Foresight: This is basically just endless precogs for 5 CP and 3 CP upkeep. This must be removed.

How did you get endless precogs from this:

"The difference between the past and present can be very minute and thus it doesn't cause a radical change in the user's way of experiencing the world. Instead, it grants what amounts to a +1 Tier to Perception so long as it is active."

This is a generic +1 Tier to Perception buff with a flavorful explanation. It doesn't do anything except that. At all. No precogs of any sort are granted by way of this technique.

Regarding the Notes for Time Release:

We are against Time Release causing permanent damage. The time release damage, since it's artificial, should only last for the thread until you get treatment by a Hospital. We are fine with Time Release being more difficult to treat in the midst of battle, though. Requiring Ijutsu, Medicine, or other similar means that regrows flesh/reverses permanent damage

I have explicitly noted that Time Release does not cause permanent un-healable damage. This was always true. All damage caused by Time Release is of similar nature to any offensive element doing damage. It obeys rank rules with respect to constitution, ijutsu, etc etc.

"Requiring Ijutsu, Medicine, or other similar means that regrows flesh/reverses permanent damage"

*^ I believe this to be the case of anybody who is hit with an attack and their Con cannot appropriately deal with or mitigate the damage. I don't think people can normally regrow flesh/regenerate damage inflicted by something that overwhelms their Constitution unless they have Ijutsu or another ability in play.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:42 am

Kitsuki's Jutsu Rsz-zizz

Zizz

Backstory

Zizz is an Angel from another world called ⴽⴻⵎⴻⵜ-ⵏⵉⴳⴻⵔⵉⴰ. Zizz's origins are shrouded in mystery and at this stage of the ability, little is known about her home planet or why she came to Earth. Zizz managed to hitch a ride to Earth on Hagoromo's Comet. She embedded herself into the supernatural object and patiently waited to find a soul that was as pure and kind as her own. As the Comet passed by Kirigakure, Zizz established resonance with Kitsuki. The Angel was drawn to Kitsuki's wish to make the world a better place and leapt out of the Comet right to where her host was standing. Kitsuki in turn was compelled to investigate the crash site and that is where she found her new companion and guardian: Zizz the Chronokinetic Universal Builder.

Description

Zizz is celestial Angel. She is a being partially made out of pure Angelic chakra, biological matter, and a host of other off-world properties. Zizz takes the appearance of a fairy-sized dark skinned Angel with white hair. Zizz is completely naked although she is wont to use her numerous white and black wings to cover up her naked body (she does have a sense of modesty when around humans).

Zizz is one of nine such beings percolating throughout the universe. The Angels are comparable to the Demons of this world. They often find themselves attached to hosts who may draw on their power. Angels (sometimes called Tsubasajū) radiate a special type of chakra known as "Angelic chakra" that is golden and holy in nature. Unlike Demons who feed off of negative energy and emotion so as to strengthen their hosts, Angels feed off of positive emotions and respond to instances of valor, resolve, love, and determination. In doing so, they interface with their host and grant them certain powers.

Angels are not sealed into their host. Instead, they create an invisible psychic tether to them and their host. Because the power and knowledge gained from this level of the Restricted is minor, these invisible filaments cannot be severed or tampered with. This allows the Angel greater flexibility and freedom in terms of operating outside of the host's body but it does mean that the powers gained pale in comparison to that of a fully realized Jinchurikki.

Like Demons, Angels have their own distinct personalities, but they do not communicate through speech as Demons do. Instead, they resonate and emit specific psychic vibrations that certain people can tune into. These frequencies can communicate complex ideas and essentially function as "speech" in their own way. Generally one needs a base Intelligence of A-Rank to understand this OR they must be Lawful Good (their history, actions, and general personality must comport with what is considered lawful good or close to it). If a person doesn't fall into these categories they can't really understand Zizz. She can pantomime and play charades but other than that she doesn't speak nor can she write anything. She herself also can't understand human speech or writing. Thus, her ability to communicate with people who don't fall into those two categories are severely diminished. The frequency has its own script called "Mende" which is the most commonly used writing system on Zizz's homeworld. Zizz's personality can best be described as "free-spirited creative genius." As part of her title "Universal Builder" suggests, Zizz is intrigued by crafted items and chemicals. She gets awfully excited when someone is crafting around her and she doesn't care for those who disrespect or destroy crafted items for no good reason. Zizz is sweet, polite, and of unbridled good nature.

All Angels have the ability to dramatically increase and decrease their size.  At this level of Restricted, Zizz is generally about the size of a fairy or small bird. She can hide on Kitsuki's person (usually within the folds of her afro-pigtail or in her jacket pocket). Zizz can also go ultra-small to basically avoid being damaged by any attack at all. She can shrink down to the size of a sub-atomic particle, and if necessary, even smaller. This means Zizz basically cannot be harmed or damaged by anything. She will always shrink down to avoid the attack such that the particles that make up the attack are too big to do any actual damage to her. It is important to note that Zizz as an entity has no true combat value. She can be sent to and fro for communication purposes but ultimately aside from granting Kit knowledge and abilities, she herself cannot harm or interfere with anything in the game world. For now.

[/b]
    Abilities

Zizz grants two abilities to its host at this stage: Tenshijutsu and Jikanton.

Tenshijutsu:

Jikanton:
    Luna Yamamoto
    Luna Yamamoto
    Admin

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : Clanless

Post by Luna Yamamoto Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Shimiko Chinoike wrote:
    Kitsuki's Jutsu Rsz-zizz

Zizz

Backstory

Description

Like Demons, Angels have their own distinct personalities, but they do not communicate through speech as Demons do. Instead, they resonate and emit specific psychic vibrations that certain people can tune into. These frequencies can communicate complex ideas and essentially function as "speech" in their own way. Generally one needs a base Intelligence of A-Rank to understand this OR they must be Lawful Good (their history, actions, and general personality must comport with what is considered lawful good or close to it). If a person doesn't fall into these categories they can't really understand Zizz. She can pantomime and play charades but other than that she doesn't speak nor can she write anything. She herself also can't understand human speech or writing. Thus, her ability to communicate with people who don't fall into those two categories are severely diminished. The frequency has its own script called "Mende" which is the most commonly used writing system on Zizz's homeworld. Zizz's personality can best be described as "free-spirited creative genius." As part of her title "Universal Builder" suggests, Zizz is intrigued by crafted items and chemicals. She gets awfully excited when someone is crafting around her and she doesn't care for those who disrespect or destroy crafted items for no good reason. Zizz is sweet, polite, and of unbridled good nature.

[/b]
    Abilities

Zizz grants two abilities to its host at this stage: Tenshijutsu and Jikanton.

Tenshijutsu:

Jikanton:

Approved
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:37 pm

Name: Phir-Se
    Power: C-S
    Activation Cost: C-S
    Upkeep Cost: D-A
    Range: 0m-70m
    Speed: C-S
    Element: Jikanton
    Skill: Ninjutsu (Space-Time)
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: Zizz
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Rat->Boar->Dragon->Ox->Snake
    Description: After making the appropriate handseals, the user will channel their Time Release chakra and spread it outwards creating a time distortion bubble. This bubble can reach up to 70 meters. The outside of the bubble has a slight golden hue to it indicating its presence. From the outside looking in the interior appears a bit hazy. The inside however is similar to the outside world except for one notable difference. Enemy techniques and projectiles will move slower than normal while within this bubble. Depending on the amount of chakra placed within the Phir-Se bubble, the debuff will be anywhere from a C-Rank equivalent up to an S-Rank equivalent.
    Weaknesses: This technique does not debuff the opponent's body. Their stats remain the same for the purpose of moving within the bubble. While this distortion effect does not negatively impact Kitsuki's projectiles or techniques, it will affect allies for 1 post. However, once it has a chance to fully calibrate it will only slow down the techniques/projectiles of enemies.

Name: Time Flow
    Upkeep Cost: C-S
    Range: Close Quarters
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This technique is a variation of chakra flow. Whereas a user might enrapture an object/weapon with an element such as fire, wind, or lightning, this technique allows the user to do the same with time itself. The user will focus their Time Release chakra around a weapon of their choice. They will coat it in raw time which takes the form of an intense golden glow. Depending on the amount of chakra placed within the technique, the intensity and power of the flow will be anywhere from a C-Rank equivalent up to an S-Rank equivalent. When the weapon strikes a person or object it will age and degrade it/them in a manner consistent with the power of the time flow. If it strikes a weapon, armour, or item it will debuff that item's quality upon contact at an amount consistent with Time Flow's power. If the object reaches E-Tier it will shatter as a result of being de-aged and worn down.
    Weaknesses: Zizz loves and respects crafted items and thus she is loathe to destroy them via this technique. She subconsciously weakens this jutsu when she can sense the object was crafted by someone. Regardless of the power placed within the item, it will only damage the object's quality at a - per contact.

Name: Unyielding Grace
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 20
    Upkeep Cost: 10
    Range: 0m-50m
    Speed: A (S if two hands are used)
    Hand Seals: Ram-> Dragon-> Ox
    Description: The user makes the appropriate handsigns and then fires a concentrated beam of time. The golden beam will then age/degrade an object or person at A-Rank power. The beam is fired from one of the user's hands but if two hands are used then the Speed of the technique is increased by 1 tier. The dimensions of the blast are akin to a Kamehameha wave.
    Weaknesses: The beam is fired in a straight line.

Name: Heavenly Cherubic Fist
    Activation Cost: N/A
    Speed: N/A
    Skill: Ninjutsu (Space-Time) / Tenshijutsu
    Description: Heavenly Cherubic Fist is a fighting style created by the people of Zizz's homeworld. It is specifically designed for combat in mid-air and as such it utilizes a combination of Angelic chakra and Time Release to achieve a mobile time distortion effect. The user speeds up time in relation to their own movement thereby granting a +1 Tier to Speed. In turn, time is slowed down in relation to the opponent's movement. It decreases the opponent's Coordination by a --.

Because this fighting style was originally envisioned to be used while fighting in the air or in space itself, it has the additional ability to grant a unique ++ to Speed when fighting in those domains. (This is Kitsuki's unique ++ booster). Opponent has to see the style being used in order to be affected by the debuff.
    Weaknesses: N/A

Name: Time Pulse
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: 0m-40m
    Speed: A
    Hand Seals: Dragon->Snake->Dragon->Ox -> Boar
    Description: After making the appropriate handseals, the user will unleash a large pulse of Time Release energy. A golden ray of light will shoot out from every direction from the user. If the ray of light hits an opponent then it will distort their sense of time drastically. This results in a -- to Speed.
    Weaknesses: This debuff can only last for a maximum of 4 posts.
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Village : Kirigakure
    Clan : Hōzuki
    Discord Tag : Lithium#2476

Post by Chigetsu Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:03 pm

Nyguyen Uchiha wrote:Name: Phir-Se
    Upkeep Cost: D-A
    Range: 0m-70m
    Hand Seals: Rat->Boar->Dragon->Ox->Snake
    Description: After making the appropriate handseals, the user will channel their Time Release chakra and spread it outwards creating a time distortion bubble. This bubble can reach up to 70 meters. The outside of the bubble has a slight golden hue to it indicating its presence. From the outside looking in the interior appears a bit hazy. The inside however is similar to the outside world except for one notable difference. Enemy techniques and projectiles will move slower than normal while within this bubble. Depending on the amount of chakra placed within the Phir-Se bubble, the debuff will be anywhere from a C-Rank equivalent up to an S-Rank equivalent.
    Weaknesses: This technique does not debuff the opponent's body. Their stats remain the same for the purpose of moving within the bubble. While this distortion effect does not negatively impact Kitsuki's projectiles or techniques, it will affect allies for 1 post. However, once it has a chance to fully calibrate it will only slow down the techniques/projectiles of enemies.

Name: Time Flow
    Upkeep Cost: C-S
    Description: This technique is a variation of chakra flow. Whereas a user might enrapture an object/weapon with an element such as fire, wind, or lightning, this technique allows the user to do the same with time itself. The user will focus their Time Release chakra around a weapon of their choice. They will coat it in raw time which takes the form of an intense golden glow. Depending on the amount of chakra placed within the technique, the intensity and power of the flow will be anywhere from a C-Rank equivalent up to an S-Rank equivalent. When the weapon strikes a person or object it will age and degrade it/them in a manner consistent with the power of the time flow. If it strikes a weapon, armour, or item it will debuff that item's quality upon contact at an amount consistent with Time Flow's power. If the object reaches E-Tier it will shatter as a result of being de-aged and worn down.
    Weaknesses: Zizz loves and respects crafted items and thus she is loathe to destroy them via this technique. She subconsciously weakens this jutsu when she can sense the object was crafted by someone. Regardless of the power placed within the item, it will only damage the object's quality at a - per contact.

Name: Unyielding Grace
    Activation Cost: 20
    Range: 0m-50m
    Speed: A (S if two hands are used)
    Hand Seals: Ram-> Dragon-> Ox
    Description: The user makes the appropriate handsigns and then fires a concentrated beam of time. The golden beam will then age/degrade an object or person at A-Rank power. The beam is fired from one of the user's hands but if two hands are used then the Speed of the technique is increased by 1 tier. The dimensions of the blast are akin to a Kamehameha wave.
    Weaknesses: The beam is fired in a straight line.

Name: Heavenly Cherubic Fist
    Activation Cost: N/A
    Speed: N/A
    Skill: Ninjutsu (Space-Time) / Tenshijutsu
    Description: Heavenly Cherubic Fist is a fighting style created by the people of Zizz's homeworld. It is specifically designed for combat in mid-air and as such it utilizes a combination of Angelic chakra and Time Release to achieve a mobile time distortion effect. The user speeds up time in relation to their own movement thereby granting a +1 Tier to Speed. In turn, time is slowed down in relation to the opponent's movement. It decreases the opponent's Coordination by a --.

Because this fighting style was originally envisioned to be used while fighting in the air or in space itself, it has the additional ability to grant a unique ++ to Speed when fighting in those domains. (This is Kitsuki's unique ++ booster). Opponent has to see the style being used in order to be affected by the debuff.
    Weaknesses: N/A

Name: Time Pulse
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: 0m-40m
    Speed: A
    Hand Seals: Dragon->Snake->Dragon->Ox -> Boar
    Description: After making the appropriate handseals, the user will unleash a large pulse of Time Release energy. A golden ray of light will shoot out from every direction from the user. If the ray of light hits an opponent then it will distort their sense of time drastically. This results in a -- to Speed.  
    Weaknesses: This debuff can only last for a maximum of 4 posts.

Phir-Se: Needs a reference to how it affects techniques that cloak the user, like LRA. Would it slow down the user, since its slowing down the technique that is surrounding them and boosting their speed?

Time Flow:
    Needs hand seals if it’s Ninjutsu, or to be turned into Ken/Buki. Honestly coating a weapon and using chakra flow sounds more like Ken/Buki.

Unyielding Grace: Approved

Heavenly Cherubic Fist:
    Approved. The only reason I’m letting your free unique booster be added into this technique is because of the limited scope and the restricted quality of this element. Don’t take this as precedent.

Time Pulse:
    Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 pm