Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Pearls and Swine (Private/Mort)

Mort
    Mort

Village : Kumogakure
    Clan : Kurama
    Discord Tag : Data_Sora#0001

Pearls and Swine (Private/Mort) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pearls and Swine (Private/Mort)

Post by Mort Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:57 pm

He'd sit there, paralyzed and frustrated. Once she was gone and the paralysis technique was finally lifted, he'd stand up and check his clothing. "Fuck, this is going to take forever to clean out." it shouldn't of happened, she shouldn't have had to run form him. A warrior wasn't supposed to make those they considered friends run in fear.

Looking around he'd gather his belongings and head home. He heard her tell the man the work was done, no need to stay any longer then he needed to. Right now, he just wanted to gather the pay and get home as soon as he could.

'I must say, her chakra tasted quite delicious.' "Shut the fuck up Id. A messed up ball of desires or not, you broke the agreement, and you know what that means." 'Oh no, I'm going to sleep for a while? Well unlike you I'll be having sweet dreams of pink. Have fun trying to talk your way out of this one Greenweaver. He'd bring up the semi-bloody scarf to his face and made a muffled scream into it. He words and cold face hung in his mind, another possible friendship ruined because he didn't keep control. He could only hope she could forgive him in the future.

{Exit}

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 pm