Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

Wall Watching Episode 2: Attack of the Bandits

Kensai
    Kensai

Village : Minor Nation
    Clan : A-Class Clanless
    Discord Tag : kensai#2709

Wall Watching Episode 2: Attack of the Bandits Empty Wall Watching Episode 2: Attack of the Bandits

Post by Kensai Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:31 pm

Continued from here: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t3512-wall-watching-episode-2-attack-of-the-bandits

Kensai would attempt to finish the fight in one strike, using all of his speed and agility to rush forward to his charge, but the man showed that he too was surprisingly agile, honestly surprising Kensai for a second. He hadn’t yet since returning to the village of Sunagakure met anyone who matched his agility in a fight, and he smiled as the man blocked his strike. The man would move into a gunslinger stance, his western blade heavier than Kensai’s. Ken’s hope that it wasn’t well crafted, like his was, otherwise it would easily smash through his blade that was made more as a finesse weapon. The brutish man would come in swinging, causing Kensai to play defensive for the first time today, dodging and weaving and getting in cuts where he could. The two of them would each be bloodied from several passes of their blades, the bandit leader showing no sign of slowing down.

“You’re good Samurai, I’ll give you that. But you’re no match for someone like me. I have been training my entire life to kill people like you, and you’re not going to be the changing influence in that.”

“You talk a lot for someone who is about to be dead...” Kensai would smirk at his response, moving in for another pass of blades and analyzing the man’s movements as he parried once more and put a strike into his left bicep. If Ken wasn’t careful enough, the man would make true on his promise, but he wasn’t going to let that happen. He would step in and in one fluid motion dip around the man's blade, removing the head from his shoulders, which would roll to the ground. The guards would rally and eliminate the rest of the bandits, picking them off as they fled after the death of their leader. Kensai would pat Shiro on the head and tell him "Good Job. I hope you'll consider my offer to be my apprentice..." before leaving back for his home after a job well done.

{Exit Thread}

(220 exp)
    Shiro Suzuki
    Shiro Suzuki

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Wall Watching Episode 2: Attack of the Bandits Empty Re: Wall Watching Episode 2: Attack of the Bandits

Post by Shiro Suzuki Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 pm

A lot of things had happened. Kensai had mostly dealt with the bandits and while Shiro had done a decent job, he felt that he hadn't quite contributed enough. Alas, there were only so many bandits one could kill. Perhaps the young Sunagakure no Sato genin would now use this time to tra-Oh who am I kidding, he's just gonna blow the money from the mission on more puppet parts. Who the hell needs to eat anyway, right?

Shiro would wrap up the mission as well, going through the gates after no more bandits were left alive and all the injured guards had been taken care of. Truth to be told he wasn't entirely sure of what he would do regarding Kensai's ofer. It was tempting for sure but....wouldn't it take away time from his workshop hobby? He needed to consider it carefully.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:48 am