Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+)

Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : N/A
    Discord Tag : Colt#6587

The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+)

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:30 pm

Feeling her slowly build up, she could tell that this was more than what she knew had been described as the woman ‘cumming’ because it was too powerful, the way her entire body tensed and arched with the sensation as she gushed over her finger and how her muscles inside her abdomen twitch and pulsed with the thunderous orgasm was a very clear indication that she was doing just about everything right. Hearing her name being cried out in that moment of passion and watching her eyes glaze over for a few moments was all the satisfaction that Kagura needed to feel completely and utterly content with the situation, and she laid very gently curled up against the smaller woman but to her side, allowing her to breath without pressure. It could be noted that she hadn’t removed her hand yet, but it was still and docile, enjoying the aftershocks of Akari’s release. For the moment, she was completely satisfied with being able bring the woman to such a powerful climax, and waited for her to recover slowly. Hearing her claim that she belonged to the brunette brought a smile to her face. “And I am yours.”

Upon seeing the expression on her face and the hunger in her eyes, Kagura smirked. “If it felt that amazing, you should have been using your Sharingan so you could have copied it… just in case you needed it later.” There was a little light-hearted joke there, but also a suggestion for the future; if this interaction was any indication, Kagura obviously had the skills to please a woman, something that while she certainly knew Akari was capable of, she wasn’t sure if she knew how to do. She seriously doubted the young woman, the current Hokage, was well versed in adult manga and novels… but she was more than wiling to let the young woman experiment and discover it for herself. “For now though…” One hand still holding Akira’s slit in hand, the other reached over and grabbed the young woman’s butt and pulled the smaller woman on top of her so she was straddling the brunette. “What would you like to do?” she asked, attempting to tempt her again for another round.

[51]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : No u
    Discord Tag : Malyaska#2258

The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+)

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:30 pm

Akari would feel her heart flutter at the words as Kagura said them and the smile on her face would show her complete and utter happiness at how things turned out. “I don’t think I’ve ever been happier than I am now..” She would say, and honestly meant it. There was nothing in comparison to falling in love, nothing in comparison then having the one you loved please you beyond satisfaction. The smirk Kagura gave her at her expression, and the thought of using her sharingan would cause her to shake her head. “I don’t think I could keep my eyes on you the entire time to do that.” She would say honestly, and it was true. Her eyes were closed more than they had been open in that entire scenario and the sharingan did nothing if it couldn’t see what was going on. “I have every intention of learning, and don’t worry love, I’m a quick study.” She would say, smirking herself at that simple fact. She was in fact a quick study, the majority of the jutsu she had just shown to Kagura she had been learning as well on the fly. She remembered how her body felt throughout the scenario, remembered the feel of Kagura’s touch. She could probably copy it just from that alone, but she didn’t just want to copy her partner.

When Kagura’s words came to Akari she wouldn’t be expecting Kagura to pull her onto her in such a manner. The feel of her hand still upon her slit as she moved her sent lingering spasms of pleasure through the teen and she mewled at the feeling as Kagura set her atop her before asking her what she would like to do. Akari felt her face heat, again, before she suppressed that and smirked. “You.” She would say simply before kissing her deeply and having her hands slowly move to the woman’s breasts and begin to stimulate them gently, brushing the nipples with her fingers softly and making sure she didn’t pinch them. She didn’t have much experience, well, she didn’t have any experience. But what she did have was pure stubbornness and motivation. Kagura would feel as she did before she was done, she wouldn’t quit until she did.

[51]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:31 pm

Feeling her begin to work her chest, which was particularly sensitive to begin with, caused Kagura’s breath to hitch for just a moment and her blush to re-deepen as the waves of pleasure began to pulse through her chest while kissing her again. I guess I better remind you of the feeling… to help… A gentle wiggle of her hand, and a second finger slowly slipped inside of Akari, as while she knew that the woman was trying to reciprocate the pleasure back to her, it didn’t mean that she had to just lay there and enjoy it alone; she could make the smaller woman feel good as well, perhaps even make it to where they were able to climax together if she did it right. The pair of fingers would then begin to wiggle and squirm slowly; she didn’t want to be too distracting, but she certainly was not going to take being pleased lying down… even if she was lying down.

She wanted to reciprocate that this was the most amazing moment in her life too, but her mouth was a little busy trying to see if she could entangle her tongue and lips any further with Akari’s, her breathing coming through her nose in steady, even breaths and letting Akari have free reign on her body. She was curious about the smaller woman’s techniques, already learning something new with how she was teasing her nipples using her fingers instead of her own chest, how it felt amazing and different than earlier. She would have to keep it in mind for next time… or this time… whenever the opportunity presented itself. For the moment though, she simply enjoyed the pleasure she was having delivered by the woman she loved.

[52]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:31 pm

Kagura’s actions through the kiss would confuse Akari for a moment before she felt a second flinger slip inside of her and she moaned into Kagura’s mouth at the sensation. Nerves that had recently exploded with sensation suddenly reactivated once more and waves of renewed pleasure began to course through Akari. “N-No fair.” she would gasp into the kiss before she let one her hands off of Kagura’s breasts and slowly traced it down her abdomen. She broke the kiss, and this time purposefully kept away from the brunettes lips. “You don’t get to kiss until those pants come off. How am I supposed to make you feel as you make me feel through them?” She would ask, a pouty expression on her face. How unfair was that? She picked her up and set her atop her so that she couldn’t get them off. But then a thought struck her, and she grinned wickedly as she bent over and whispered into Kagura’s ear, making sure her heated breath could travel down the ear canal to tease her. “But I have a much more fun idea.” She would say before beginning to kiss her just beneath the ear lobe and beginning to work her way down.

She would move off of Kagura, causing the woman’s fingers to slip from her if she was able to do so. This would cause a small whimper from Akari but she would continue, kissing her way down Kagura’s body, stopping at her of her lovers breasts and giving them attention too. Her tongue would lightly circle the peaks and she’d suck softly to cause a sensation for her partner before continuing on. When she got down to Kagura’s pants she would stop, and look up at her and with her most pleading eyes, would make eye contact while she hooked her fingers into the woman’s pants. “Tell me what you want, please?” She would ask, her voice as sweet as she could make it and her eyes as innocent as she could make them be given the circumstances.

[52]

Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura could feel her muscles grow taunt when her breasts were kissed and sucked on, arching her back slightly to press them further into the woman’s mouth during the contact until she felt the woman continue to move lower. The brunette had honestly forgotten that she had pants on still, so into the moment she was, only to reach the moment of truth and have the smaller woman stop dead in her tracks, asking the larger woman to ask for what she wanted… but she had a feelings ‘Make you feel good again’ wasn’t the appropriate answer for this situation. She had a pretty good idea of what she was wanting to do from here, and she honestly was excited to see how it went, and she smiled, her eyes full of anticipation as she made eye contact with Akari.

“Make me feel good… but let me do the same for you… I want you on top of me, the other way. Either way, these pants have got to go, yea?” She posed the question as more of a statement, telling her to remove them from her person. The leather-type pants concealed that instead of panties, Kagura opted for a thicker spandex option to not only compress her wide hips just a little bit, but also because it reduced friction because of her thicker hips so there wasn’t any chance of rub-burn. She knew this probably wasn’t completely what Akari had in mind, but the smaller woman had made the mistake of giving Kagura control of the situation again, and now she was certain she could please her as well.

[53]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

The eyes that met her were full of anticipation as she spoke and Akari felt herself smile back. “But it feels so unfair for you to please me twice and me only to please you once.” She would say, wanting to make sure Kagura got every bit of pleasure that she could give her. In the end though, was it so wrong to agree? She wanted to please Kagura more than anything, but Kagura’s words proved that she wanted to do the same to Akari. How rude would Akari be if she didn’t give her the chance? Extremely, that’s how much. Either way Akari would nod in agreement. “Yes, these pants do need to go..” She would say as she hooked her fingers into them and pulled them down all of the way. It wasn’t the same ‘one pull’ motion Kagura had done, mainly because Akari had been wearing panties and Kagura was wearing spandex. The material didn’t come off in one neat pull but she would get it off in short order and set them aside before she turned back to Kagura.

“You know I’m tempted to try to please you first before changing positions so we can please each other, but that might be a bit selfish of me.” she would say with a small grin. She would admit when she acted like a spoil princess at times. But really she just wanted to please Kagura however she could. So she would move to reposition herself as she requested, but she would do it slowly, tantalizingly so. Kissing her way back up her lover's body, giving attention to both breasts again before moving to capture her lips in a deep kiss for a few moments before turning her body around so their heads were by each other’s slits. “Bear with me my love, and please, guide me if you can. I want to learn how to please you beyond words.” she would say, her voice turning a bit husky at the end.

[53]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura gave her a wry smile. “I guess you’ll just have to make it up to me later…” because there certainly would be a later… she would make sure of it. While she wasn’t planning on keeping score, if she knew how she felt at the moment, she was definitely going to be making Akari reach that point of ecstasy more often than herself, if for no other reason than because she simply enjoyed pleasing the young woman too much. She felt her pants slowly loosen and her thighs expand outward a little bit, finally showing off the thicker body she knew she possessed. She had tried everything to lose more weight and be streamlined, but thanks to her mother’s genetics, all that proved to do was make her a little thicker, the muscle growing without reducing the soft exterior layer of muscle… she honestly didn’t have hardly any fat on her, but that wasn’t something Kagura knew; she saw the softness and thickness and thought she was overweight sometimes.

Not that Akari seemed to mind at the moment, regardless of Kagura’s self-conscious nature regarding her own body. It wasn’t like she planned this and had prepared herself for it. Hearing the woman agree to the request the large woman made of her brought a smile back to her face, and then a small and quiet moan as the woman worked her way back up the brunette’s body and finally meeting in the middle for a deep and passionate kiss. Then she was met with the woman’s nether lips, and smiled again as she heard the request being made. “Take what I am doing to you, and replicate what feels good, don’t do what doesn’t…” Kagura’s own nether region was completely and perfectly bald, not a hair in sight, and not because she constantly shaved there, but because she simply didn’t grow hair down there or in her armpits… she wasn’t sure why, but was fairly certain her mother’s genetics had something to do with it. Kagura wrapped her arms around the woman’s legs so that she could control the pitch and angle of the woman’s slit who was hovering above her, and then slowly brought the woman’s hips down so that their lips met, kissing the woman’s clit gently to start, while her hands also spread the woman’s butt apart to give her greater access, massaging the ass-cheeks as she went.

[54]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Akari would listen to Kagura’s words and nod ‘Stupid she can’t see your head’ “Alright.” She would say out loud instead as she took in her body. “You’re stunning Kagura..I can’t imagine you being more beautiful..” She would say in wonder before she began to kiss around Kagura’s thighs a bit while she waited for Kagura to start. It wouldn’t take long at all and she felt Kagura’s lips kiss her clit gently and sent another spasm of pleasure through her body. Her breath caught and she inhaled sharply, noting the scent of Kagura’s nether lips and defining it only as ‘Kagura’ before she too kissed the woman’s clit gently, applying minor stimulation with her tongue. Meanwhile with Kagura’s ass firmly on the ground it would be difficult for Akari to massage hers and instead she used one arm to wrap around her legs to make it easier for her to reach her target while the other massaged her hips for the moment.

Akari’s own nether regions would be shaven, it was a maintenance ritual she kept up with regularly, and she didn’t expect she’d have any hair growing back yet. As her body and mind were being pleasured by Kagura, Akari herself would be doing her level best to give the same pleasure to her partner. Keeping in mind that Kagura hadn’t just had a soul shattering orgasm herself. She hadn’t been stimulated like Akari had already so she took it a little slower, trusting
    Kagura to give her some kind of sign if doing so was unnecessary. It would only last a few moments anyway, until she was sure she was ready.

[54]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:32 pm

The comment was one that made Kagura smile… she would ask the honest opinion later, but if for some reason the smaller woman liked her at this size, she would do everything in her power to stay the same, even if she was somewhat certain that she wasn’t done growing in to her body just yet. If her parents were any indication, she still had a little bit of height to gain just yet… she was envious of Akari because she was a little smaller and more lithe, and didn’t have to compress herself just to be combat effective with a sword, not to mention absolutely stunning. She thought of herself as rather bland and a tad overweight, but perhaps that was simply because of her own high standards. If Akari liked any of it, she would keep it, it was that simple.

She gasped for breath as her own clit was kissed, feeling the woman’s hands on her body although at a different angle, still generating pleasure and causing her lower body to heat up. She seemed a little hesitant, probably unsure about how much was too much, but the truth of it was that Kagura was on a hair trigger at the moment, her body yearning for more in a way she never thought possible. Her feet slowly shifted to where they were planted on the ground, and she lifted her hips a little bit, pressing Akari’s face a little deeper for a moment, while her own mouth opened wide, kissing her entire slit while her tongue began to run up and down the smaller woman’s slit, teasingly, for a few moments before slowly trying to slip inside.

[55]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:32 pm

Her sign came when Kagura’s hips rose and pressed her face deeper. Without needing anymore confirmation her tongue would begin to kiss the woman’s clit more passionately. At the same time, Kagura would kiss her entire slit and her tongue would lick up and down the length of it before slipping inside. At this Akari’s world flashed, this was an entirely different sensation than what she had felt from Kagura’s fingers. It changed the way it felt when it was her tongue and her hips and Akari instinctively writhed against her tongue, wanting more, trying to make it go deeper as she herself began to slide her tongue inside of Kagura’s slit, tasting her and deciding that she loved it before beginning to slip her tongue as deep inside of her partner as she could.

At the same time, the hand that had been massaging Kagura’s waist would come up and gently stimulate her clit, rubbing it softly as Akari’s tongue attacked her insides, slowly becoming more ravenous with the desire to make her partner experience the same pleasure she was giving her. ‘I won’t stop..I won’t, not until she had her own orgasm, at least as hard as mine.’ she would think as she worked to try to bring her lover as intense a pleasure as she was delivering to her. She began to try to think of something, anything she could do to try to bring her more pleasure, when a thought struck her. It was decidedly odd, but this was their first time and some experimentation could be expected. Besides, theoretically, it would make sense.

She began to hum.

It wasn’t to any particular tune, it was just a steady hum, that caused her mouth and lips to vibrate lightly. As humming has a tendency to do. The hope was that it would offset her experience disadvantage and allow her to deliver to her partner a soul shattering orgasm. She would equal the scales in terms of numbers for the first one later, probably at home. She doubted they’d end up sleeping in separate beds after all this. For now, she would be content with delivering the strongest one she could at this moment.

[55]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Now, there was a slight advantage to Kagura’s superior size, and that was that her tongue was just a little longer, while Akari’s body was just a little smaller, which meant that proportionately, she could reach a bit deeper than the smaller woman with her tongue. This is what enabled her, upon reaching inward as far as she could, to lightly lick the woman’s G-Spot. Idly, part of the brunette’s pleasure driven mind wondered if she tasted a bit like strawberries with her love juice, as the rumor was if you ate a considerable amount of a type of fruit, it could change your taste, and she had to admit that she loved strawberries something fierce. But just as she was certain she was going to get Akari to climax again before the smaller woman got a chance to get her body to the same point, the woman hummed.

Kagura, for the first time, lost complete control of her voice, moaning very loudly and with abandon directly into Akari’s slit, her now vibrating tongue pressing that magical button within her out of exclamation rather than intent, and felt her body convulse and tense as waves of pure pleasure pulsed through her body, clenching down firmly on the woman’s tongue and lips as the body twitched and pulsed with a thunderous show of strength and pleasure. Nothing was strong enough to hurt Akari, but it could be felt just how powerful and mind-shattering this orgasm truly was. This went on for nearly an entire minute before Kagura collapsed, breathing heavily on the ground finally, her head spinning as her tongue slid out of the woman’s mouth, face drenched in the woman’s fluids.

[56]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Akari felt her world momentarily go white as Kagura hit that place again, with her tongue instead of her fingers this time. Akari kept going through the haze of pleasurable sensations though and focused on the taste of Kagura, it was hard to describe, but she thought she tasted faintly of strawberries, and either way it didn’t matter. Akari was addicted to her now regardless. As she began to hum it would seem to do the trick and Kagura would lose control and moan loudly, without any control whatsoever into her slit. The sound vibrations carrying just as well as her own humming had and Akari herself bucked in ecstasy as another orgasm hit her like a freight train. Akari felt Kagura’s legs clench around her head and subconsciously knew she was doing the same and hoping she didn’t accidentally hurt her lover. All the while, Akari would keep working on Kagura’s own clit with her fingers, unconsciously trying to make the woman’s orgasm last as long as she possibly could. Akari herself blacked out again for a bit, losing track of what happened between the first few seconds of the ecstasy and when she finally calmed down.

Her body was awash with silvery pleasure as her nerves fired spasmodically. Her mind was flooded with dopamine and her vision swam as she gently pushed herself off of Kagura. Slowly, very slowly, she moved, turning herself around once more to hold Kagura close, spooning the curvier woman against her, hand resting over the brunette's heart. She was exhausted, happier than she’d ever been in her life, but she was definitely exhausted. As she lay there, working up the energy to speak, she planted small kisses along Kagura’s shoulder, radiating her love for her as she did. After a few minutes she finally worked up enough strength of mind to speak again. “Wow..” She would say with all of the power of an S ranked intellect behind it. That was almost all she could get out before she subconsciously said “I love you..” before letting herself fall silent again to rest for a bit. Her head was still swimming, her body was still twitching, her breathing was labored, her nerves were still winding down from the fire of pleasure and her mind was slowly, ever so slowly, coming back online. It would still take her a bit to work up the ability for more speech though. So she would stay silent for now, continuing to plant small kisses on Kagura’s shoulders, and having absolutely no intention of letting go.

[56]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Feeling those strong legs wrap around her head, knowing she was doing the same thing, the moment couldn’t have been more connected or more pure. Her head was still swimming, and despite her best efforts, she felt dizzy as her mind struggled to pull itself together, and it wasn’t until the other woman said ‘wow’ that she truly felt like she wasn’t a humanoid pile of Jello. She couldn’t help but giggle a little. “Understatement of the Decade.” Her breathing was still labored and quick, but was slowly coming under control, and didn’t stop her from conveying her feelings back to the smaller woman. “I love you too.” It was said with every bit of love she had in her, more than a statement but a belief true to her core.

That was when she turned and looked at Akari, and then licked her lips, getting some of the woman’s juices and tasting them again, feeling those gentle kisses. She apparently recovered a little more quickly, as she felt herself regain her sense of balance, enabling her to sit up for a moment, and in a single, swift movement, turn and scoop Akari into her arms, holding her tight against her chest. A very mischievous smile then played on her face, one that the dark-haired girl would come to know as a warning sign that the larger woman was up to something, and in an instant, the pair were gone, a Body Flicker bringing them both to the edge of the small pond that was on this floor, in mid-air and fully jumping towards the middle as far as she could. So long as the smaller woman hadn’t somehow scrambled out of Kagura’s arms, they would both be making a very large splash right about… now. Kagura hit the water, and assuming that Akari was still in her arms, brought them both up to the surface by kicking her legs alone, still holding onto the smaller woman.

[57]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

When Akari watched Kagura lick her lips, tasting her own juices again she blushed deeply before deciding that she was curious enough, and wanted to kiss her enough, to kiss her right then and there. So she proceeded to move to do so, pulling her into a searing kiss that would aim to leave them breathless all over again. As well as mix each other's juices together. Once it was done, provided it was allowed to, Kagura would smile mischievously as she was scooped up into the woman’s arms and before she knew it she was hurtling across the training room via a hand seal less body flicker. That sent thrills of excitement through her. She had run as such speeds before. Hell she had run faster, but she had never moved that fast when not under her own power before. It sent a rush down her being and caused her to grin as Kagura stopped running at the edge of the water in favour of jumping as far into the middle of it as she could.

Akari felt her voice yell in excitement as they rushed toward the water. The splash would be large and, luckily, inconsequential since no one was around to be splashed by it and the dark haired teen would feel herself be carried up to the surface. As her head broke the surface she breathed deeply and laughed, still held by her girlfriend. “I guess you decided we should swim before finishing ninjutsu eh?” She would ask, laughter in her voice. It wouldn’t matter either way, they could finish the rest of the jutsu in the shallows or even on the water’s edge. So it was no consequence to her. Hell in the end, they would probably spar on the water itself. It made for a great chakra control exercise.

[57]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura most certainly met that kiss with equal curiosity, passion and a deep blush to match Akari’s own before their little trip to the water. Akari tasted like pure bliss, but the combination was something that she couldn’t really put into words, unable to describe such a taste. She was glad to hear the excitement in Akari’s calls as they launched out over, and then into, the water in such a way that she knew that the woman was having fun with it, which had been the intention. Upon hearing her declaration, she smiled. “Something like that…” she mused, the mischief in her tone still apparent. She was certainly still up to something, but for the moment, she was just enjoying swimming here with her beautiful girlfriend in her arms. “How did I get so lucky? Most beautiful girl in the world, with a sharp mind and ample skill to boot is my girlfriend… who is about to get dunked.”

With that being said, she rose out of the water, locking her arms around the girl, and fell backwards into it, finally letting her go so she could swim under her own power, giggling underwater instead of outright laughing so she didn’t drown. With that done, she swam around a little bit, lazily gliding through the water by more or less slithering through it, keeping her arms and legs together and just flexing her abs and thighs to propel her around. She could hold her breath for a considerable little while, and was hoping that Akari would be heading to the surface so she could continue to mess with her a little bit under the concealment of the waves. She imagined being a playful shark, just circling her prey and waiting for the right moment to strike.

[58]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Upon hearing Kagura confirm her statement she would begin to blush as Kagura began to speak again, complimenting her. The mischief in her tone told Akari that something was up but honestly, she did not mind letting Kagura have her fun. Lord knows she’s delivered enough pleasure to Akari over the past while to get a free pass on pranks. Still though, the compliments made her blush deeply and she smiled sheepishly before she heard the last sentence and resigned herself. Taking a breath before Kagura could dunk her, she went under and was immediately released by her lover. She swam away a bit, enjoying the feel of the cool water on her skin before going up to the surface and taking in a breath before looking at her partner. “And here I thought you had gotten me wet enough already.” She would jest, a small smile on her features as she spoke.

Honestly, they’d needed this. While sex was absolutely amazing, it was a bit messy, and sticky. So she was glad to be in the water to cool off. It was at this moment that she realized that she was alone on the surface and another smile made its way onto her features. She was still playing then, well, that was alright, but Akari would get hers in return eventually. Outwardly she would just kick just enough to keep herself surfaced in the water as she waited patiently for whatever Kagura was about to do. ‘I wonder what she’s planning’ she would think absently as she waited. She was briefly tempted to make a fusee underwater to see if it would illuminate anything, or do anything interesting with the light. However she decided against it. She didn’t want to accidentally blind Kagura and who knew where she was looking exactly?

[58]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Kagura waited until she finally came to rest, and seemed to be looking around for the brunette as she swam around and made her approach. Akari would feel a finger graze against the bottom of her foot first, tickling her. Then another along her spine, but by the time she twisted around, the brunette was gone, diving into the depths. This would continue for about a minute as she teased and tickled Akari in various spots along her body, targeting spots that were especially ticklish before finally it came to a stop and she vanished entirely for a couple of seconds.

Before bursting out of the water directly behind Akari and splashing her with the action, laughing and wrapping the smaller woman in her arms and matching the pace of her legs, holding her from behind and getting large gulps of air while still chuckling and then slowly leaning backwards, feeling the woman’s smaller body press against her chest as she moved into position to merely float there for a moment and relax and let the pair drift for a moment… unless of course Akari had other plans.

[59]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:33 pm

It started with a graze, Akari smiled knowing what the plan was now, or at least an idea of it and she waited as Kagura swam around, tickling her at odd intervals like a shark on the prowl. She started to laugh at her antics and couldn’t keep the smile from her face. Eventually, after about a minute, she would stop tickling Akari at random intervals and burst out of the water, splashing her with the action and causing the dark haired teen to laugh. Then she would find herself wrapped up in Kagura’s arms. She would lean back and Akari would follow, letting her press her body against her as they idly floated in the water. Akari would simply rest her hands over Kagura’s and let the cool water revitalize them. She felt so content, so happy. Being here, in her arms, not a care in the world.

Although one thing did bother her.

She hated things not being ‘even’. It messed up her sense of order. Yes, she was a tad obsessive compulsive about things like that was that her fault? Actually, she didn’t know. Idly, she would kick her feet, propelling them a bit until Kagura was back in the shallows. As they moved Akari would speak. “Sit back in the shallows a bit neh? I wanna do something.” She would say, wanting to try a, well let’s be real, it was a dirty thought, but she owed Kagura another orgasm. It might not seem much to the brunette, but ‘balancing scales’ was important to Akari, always had been. However she would try to keep her expression and tone neutral. She wanted to try to surprise her, if she would let her.

Provided Kagura consented, then the moment Kagura settled onto the shallows. Her rear end resting upon the smooth bottom while her head and chest were over the surface of the water Akari would wriggle like an eel in her arms, trying to turn around and plant a deep kiss onto her girlfriends lips before taking a deep breath and going underwater. One hand would move to rub the brunette's slit while Akari maneuvered herself into position and began to gently kiss and lick Kagura’s nether regions once more underwater. Provided this happened, she wouldn’t have much time, only as long as she could maintain her breath. However she would assault the brunette's clit with her lips and tongue as she slid a finger into her slit, sliding it in slowly to make sure she didn’t hurt Kagura. Thus far she had only had Akari’s tongue in her so she didn’t want to stretch her out painfully by using two.

[59]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Kagura let Akari steer until they were in the shallows, feeling the transition to where she was sitting her butt in the sand just a little bit, still able to float if she so chose, having a feeling that she knew what the smaller woman was up to. Leaning back, letting her back rest gently on the water’s surface, she felt the woman squirm a little bit and kissed her back, relying on her sense of touch to tell what she was doing in combination with what she could hear. She heard her take a deep breath, smiling as she submerged and gasped as she felt the woman begin to please her, trying her hardest to make it nigh impossible for her to reciprocate.

That wasn’t going to work… and even in the midst of feeling the pleasure, she knew what she could do about this. Without moving, she created a single Shadow Clone beside her who slowly waded deeper into the water to where she was next to the dark-haired teen. Taking a deep breath, she slowly brought herself under the water’s surface and then tapped her to get her attention if she didn’t already know that the shadow clone was present. She then slowly cupped the woman’s face, and then pulled her forward, supplying her with a fresh supply of air so that she could continue to please the original. To prevent her from getting the same idea, she loosely slid under her after giving her the air, and getting a new helping of air for herself, and then simply supported the woman with one arm to help her. She wasn’t trying to turn this into a contest… but to assist Akari in pleasing Kagura, while being able to show that she wanted the freedom to please her too.

Very selfish, not letting her tease Akari.

The clone reached back, slipping her ring and middle finger deep into the woman’s slit by reaching behind her butt to help support her in the water, holding her a little bit like a bowling ball, pleasing her just a bit, and continuing supplying the woman with fresh air so she could stay underwater for longer. Kagura continued to lean into the woman’s mouth and moaning lightly, obviously enjoying it.

[60]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:34 pm

The moment she felt the clone be created she knew she’d fucked up. The ability to use any non elemental jutsu without seals was disgustingly broken. That fact that she, a woman with the sharingan could say as much, told wonders. The shadow clone waded into the water, and tapped her shoulder. Akari brought her mouth away from Kagura’s slit and turned to the clone. Although she continued her work with her hand. The clone then proceeded to press it’s lips to her mouth and transfer the air to her, allowing her to continue pleasing Kagura. Thankful for that at least, Akari turned back and continued to lick Kagura clit. At the same time she would add a second finger to her endeavors, starting slowly again, before building up a pace.

It was during that pace build up that a small accident happened.

While Akari was licking, kissing, and, very lightly, nibbling Kagura’s clit. And while she was slowly building up a decent speed at thrusting two fingers into her slit, her thumb accidentally slipped into Kagura’s ass. The feeling was a surprise to Akari, who hadn’t even considered that a potential possibility. Quickly she removed her thumb, not knowing if Kagura would like it or not and not wanting to push anything here. She would however continue her actions of fingering her slit and licking and kissing her clit. At this point, the clone of Kagura would slide it’s ring and middle finger deep into Akari’s slit and she would freeze and press her lips together hard to hold back the moan. If she did that, she’d breathe in water immediately. Once it had passed she would continue on like that for about 20 seconds before she started to hum again. The action causing the water around her mouth to bubble and seethe a bit. She wondered if that would have any effect on the sensation? She didn’t know, but perhaps Kagura could tell her in a bit. It was certainly odd to be stabilized in the water by a clone who was holding you by your slit, that was for sure.

[60]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Kagura could feel the tension slowly starting to build within her own body… she couldn’t deny the fact that Akari was a quick study anymore. She was pleasing her with equal skill to her own abilities, and what made it worse was that there wasn’t a damn thing she could do about it while she was underwater. The clone continued to supply her with air she needed periodically, with increased frequency because of her humming, but the original was digging her nails into the sand beneath the water and gasping in pleasure. Mentally, in between the fireworks going off in her mind, she made a promise to herself to make this woman climax until she couldn’t move once this was over… assuming she herself would be able to move.

Feeling that finger go into her ass… it surprised her, but wasn’t entirely unpleasant, and added to the sensation. So, when it was quickly removed, and Kagura was feeling herself grow closer to climax. One hand desperately reached down and behind her own body, grabbing the hand that was teasing her so much, specifically the thumb, and placed it back inside her butt and then thrust her hips, burying the smaller woman in her slit as she orgasmed again, rolling through her like a series of tidal waves as her body locked up. It was a good thing the clone was supplying Akari with air, or she probably would have drowned there…

But as she finally came down off of the euphoria, the only thing on her mind was how she was going to find out how many times in a row she could make the woman before her orgasm before she just outright gave out. Flexing her abs, she bent forward to bring the woman’s head out of the water and pulled her up, interlacing her fingers with Akari’s own to bring the smaller woman completely on top of her, while the clone ‘helped’ by putting her thumb inside of Akari’s own butthole and ‘assisting’ her to get on top of the original Kagura… at least, that was the plan.

[61]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Akari would feel Kagura take Akari’s thumb and put it right back inside of her ass. Which basically told Akari all she needed to know about how she felt about that. Then she proceeded to feel Kagura’s orgasm rage through her as the brunette buried her in her slit. Akari took it in stride, continuing to slide her fingers into the woman’s slit and thrusting her thumb into her ass. As the euphoria came down and Kagura’s body calmed down. Akari would, just..keep..going. She intended to make her partner have another orgasm, hopefully a bigger one than before. She would utilize her tongue once more and use it to assault the woman’s clit. The stimulation simply continued to build as the nerves were never able to rest from the first orgasm before they were continually stimulated by the dark haired girl.

Her other hand would reach up and begin to knead the woman’s breasts, one after the other, using the tips of her fingers to tease the nipples. Meanwhile she continued to hum, the clone of Kagura hopefully continuing to give her air as she continued to try to drive her lover absolutely insane with pleasure. She wanted to leave her absolutely breathless, a gasping, shuddering mess of pleasure and contentment, and Akari is a stubborn and determined girl in the end. The dark haired teen wondered if it was possible to have a seizure from too much pleasure. Maybe she would find out here? Actually, she rather hoped not. She wasn’t a medical shinobi, but maybe one day she’d pick it up for fun.

[61]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:35 pm

Kagura would have to wait for her vengeance of pleasure for the dark haired teen as she didn’t let her body come down off that euphoric high but instead only pressed the attack, enhancing it further and causing the orgasm to rock her body again as she felt the edges of her vision turn white as another climax made her body twitch, convulse and overall spasm in pure pleasure. Her voice cried out, and it was a good thing that they were alone on this floor, because it was not something she could contain in the slightest.

The clone did continually give the other woman air, the concern of the clone for the original seemingly non-existent, even as a third orgasm, the most powerful yet, surged through her body and she all but screamed her lover’s name before collapsing back into the water, her eyes glazed over completely as her consciousness clung on for dear life. The only reason she hadn’t passed out completely was the desire to please Akari was so strong that it was the driving force to keep Kagura awake, even if she could barely see, her mind was barely functioning, and her body could do nothing but keep her thundering heart hammering away and inhaling massive gulps of air. Her body was still twitching sporadically, the pleasure having overloaded her, and she needed a moment to recover.

[62]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:36 pm

Akari would feel her lover's body rock with pleasure again as she sent her into a second orgasm. Her efforts paid off in full. The shadow clone continued to supply her with air as needed, it didn’t seem to care about what was happening with the orignal. ‘Probably because I’m not trying to harm her.’ She would think as she continued her efforts through the second, still not letting up on the woman who was writhing underneath her ministrations. Her efforts would pay off a third time, and Kagura’s voice, crying out in pleasureable ecstasy before, would reach a new high and Akari’s name was the only thing on her lips.

The dark haired girl smiled to herself as she felt the woman slacken, this was her limit then, three. Akari would rise up, bringing her head over the water and moving over to be sitting in the shallows next to Kagura. Whom she would move to pull against her, holding her closely, lovingly, as a tender smile graced her lips. “Rest love, recover.” She would say softly before moving to kiss the woman with a slow kiss, a passionate, lingering one. Once that was done she would pull her lover down and rest Kagura’s head against her bosom, her arms wrapping around the woman as she made sure she didn’t drift off into the water. Akari was quite happy at that moment, she’d done what she had wanted to do more than anything at that moment. Which was pleasure her partner beyond comprehension. She knew Kagura would get ‘revenge’ for it soon, that was to be expected. But it was hard to be afraid or anxious when said ‘revenge’ would probably result in Akari’s own immeasurable pleasure.

[62]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:36 pm

There was a distinct reason the Shadow Clone had made itself useful, while not drawing attention to itself. It had wanted to help Akari with what she wanted, to please Kagura, while biding it’s time, becoming invisible and forgotten if it could. Because the moment that Akari had started to please Kagura while making it impossible for the original to please Akari back, she had laid the plans for her reciprocation the moment she had created the Shadow Clone. She couldn’t attack right away, less the woman simply create her own Shadow Clone to distract her own clone, and instead had to make sure to help the smaller woman any way she could until she finally let up on pleasing the original.

But now that they were nice and relaxed, the original Kagura still gulping air like she had just ran a marathon and her legs still twitching occasionally in the water, barely able to kiss the woman back and fighting not to fall asleep, now was the time to make her move. The clone moved over Akari’s body, slowly taking the smaller woman’s hands and interlacing her fingers with the dark haired teens own. This, effectively, made any sort of seals impossible from Akari while also allowing the clone, who had all of its original energy, to kiss Akari with vigor and passion.

As two more clones formed behind her, using the sealless Ninjutsu, the puffs of smoke would make it abundantly clear that things were about to get very interesting for the smaller woman. She could call Kagura a cheater all she wanted, but as the original continued to pant for breath and try to stay awake, a smile would creep up on her face. One clone moved in low, laying on the backside of Akari and slipped her arm that was closest to the ground downward, slipping those pairs of fingers slowly back inside her slit for a moment before withdrawing them, rubbing those two fingers and her thumb together before slipping them back in, the thumb slowly working its way into Akari’s butt using the smaller woman’s own love juices as lubricant. The other clone focused on Akari’s front, but was rotated around, kissing her spider-man style from the other direction while her hands worked the woman’s breasts with expert-level pressure and care, using her thumbs to tease the nipples, while the last one continued to hold the woman’s hands, ensuring there was no chance of escape.

If she even wanted to escape.

[63]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:16 pm