Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+)

Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : No u
    Discord Tag : Malyaska#2258

The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+)

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:26 pm

When the kiss began Akari was desperately self conscious about her awkwardness, but Kagura’s passion would draw more of hers out. The feeling of her hand in her hair, right at her scalp, the feeling of her arm around her waist. How she took the lead in it, Akari was in absolute bliss and she didn’t want it to end. Of course, that would end swiftly when they both heard the door open and close. Kagura would fall back onto her rear end and..breathing heavily. Akari would feel her own breathing, heavy and ragged, and her fingers would brush her lips and feel that they were slightly swollen. The lingering taste of Kagura’s chapstick still upon her lips. She heard someone moving by through the trees, not getting within visual distance as they made their way to the back of the room for what she assumed was some privacy.

A very very dark thought of murdering the bastard for interrupting them crossed her mind but she quashed it. Hormones, Akari, these were just..wonderful, and wretched, hormones. Her mind remembered the sheer passion in Kagura’s kiss, and how fervently Akari tried to reciprocate it. She wanted more, a whole well of emotions had been opened up and she wanted to share every bit with the brunette, doe eyed girl sitting on the ground next to her. Akari would note that they had synchronized their breathing. Both still panting heavily and Akari felt somewhat uncomfortable with some of the emotions she felt. Purely because she couldn’t act on them. Wordlessly, she would fall to her knees, her eyes seeking out Kagura’s and staring at her, her cheeks dusted with pink and her eyes half lidded. “Wow..” she would say simply, blinking a few times before her eyes opened fully. “I’ve heard that a girl always remembers her first kiss. I think I can confidently say that I’ll never forget mine..” she would say, blushing at Kagura and restraining herself from tackling the taller girl to the ground and continuing where they had left off. She had felt hot before? Now it was exponentially worse. She didn’t even understand all of what she was feeling beyond sheer, uncontrolled desire for the girl that was sitting next to her. Blinking a few more times, Akari would stand and offer Kagura a hand. Without someone else definitely in the room now, they couldn’t continue like they had been. It would have to be student/teacher relations for the rest of the time. Unless they heard that individual leave again.

‘I could assign him a mission..’ She thought petulantly, thinking that would certainly solve the problem. Her nostrils flared in annoyance before her eyebrow twitched. She wanted him to leave, now. She considered it for a moment before a grin came across her features. “Answer me this Kagura-Chan..Do you want us to be alone on this floor?” She would ask, realizing that, as the military dictator of the village. She could in fact make that happen by simply informing the man that this floor was to be reserved for her and her student(s). The brilliant part was that it even made sense. It was frighteningly easy for a kage to be practicing an incredibly destructive jutsu. Why potentially be required to do such on the lower floors? If an accident happened and the building came down around them, it could kill hundreds. Meanwhile, if she was on the top floor, damage would be much more likely to be minimal to the overall weight bearing capabilities of the building.

That was her reasoning anyway, and in the end, wasn’t that all that mattered in the end?

[38]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : N/A
    Discord Tag : Colt#6587

The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+)

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:27 pm

Kagura heard the woman say that it was her first kiss too, and blinked a couple of times before giggling for a moment. “Me either,” she admitted, telling her that it wasn’t just Akari who had lost their first kiss today. It was something out of one of her mangas for sure, two girls meeting randomly and falling for each other, neither with any experience even with kissing? It was most like some kind of weird romance novel beginning. Shaking her head, she cleared her mind just a little bit, even though her heart was still hammering away, and she finally got her breath under control.

Wow… it must have been really significant for her to be breathing heavily like this; she hadn’t been out of breath since she was around nine or ten years old. She had inherited her father’s massive amount of stamina, and getting Kagura to the point where she was winded was a feat all in it’s own right. But upon hearing the question being posed, she almost immediately said yes, but gave it another moment to think it over; she didn’t want to keep other people from training, but she did want to have more alone time with Akari, and not just so they could possibly discover if a second kiss would be as thrilling as the first one.

“There are plenty of other floors that can be used, and if we are going to be showing each other our secret techniques, I would rather there not be an audience. Didn’t this new building come with locks on the doors for secret and bloodline jutsu training?”. She was pretty sure that during the construction while she was in the academy, and just reading about what the building would do for the village, that was one of the intended features. Granted, they would have to find the people and explain that even thought the floor wasn’t reserved, that it was now…

Kagura wasn’t sure how to go about making that sound right. Hopefully Akari would know what to do… but she decided to make it abundantly clear. “We should definitely reserve this floor for the rest of the day.” Plenty of time to learn new techniques and whatever else they decided to do.

[39]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:27 pm

Kagura’s response to her comment would cause Akari to blink a couple of times. That had been her first time too? But she seemed to lead without any issue at all. Seemed to know exactly what to do. Her mind raced back to the feeling and she had to take a steadying breath to keep herself under control. When Kagura answered her question, after getting her own breath back under control Akari would nod. “I agree, I should be able to handle this quite easily.” She said before moving off toward where the man had gone. It would only take a minute or two to reach him. He was back in the corner practicing fire ninjutsu, forming the seals precisely and carefully before launching out gouts of fire. Akari took apart, ensuring that she wasn’t about to get roasted before calling out to him.

“Excuse me.” She would say, prompting him to turn around, snort, and look back at what he was doing before double taking and opening his mouth in horror. He hadn’t recognized her at first apparently. “Oh close your mouth I’m not going to bite your head off for not recognizing me. I will however remind you to be more polite in general.” She would say, raising an eyebrow at him as she spoke, prompting him to nod emphatically. “Yes, Ma’am.” He would say, thankful he wouldn’t get in trouble this time. “I will however ask that you head down to one of the lower floors please? I’m teaching my new student. I mean to lock the door but must have forgotten.” She said, apologetically, and prompting him to nod again. “Of course Hokage-Sama.” He would say, before leaving immediately. Akari would follow him to do the door, chatting amicably along the way, asking about how his training was going and such before bidding him farewell and locking the door behind him on his way out. The doors only locked on the inside, so it was essentially a great big ‘do not disturb’ sign in it of itself.

Following that, Akari would move back to Kagura “He’s gone..” She would say, coming close to her and wondering if she should give into her desires and kiss her again. This time with noone coming to interrupt them she was absolutely positive that it would only get better. In the end, she would fight to control her urges, wanting to both continue with their training, and yank Kagura into another kiss. Finally she would simply ask the brunette “I’m conflicted..A large part of me..a very large part of me, wants to pick up where that kiss left off. My body, heart, everything is screaming at me to do so now that we won’t have any interruptions. However we should continue with ninjutsu practice too. You’ve clearly gotten genjutsu release down. So the question now, is which do you want to do? Intellectually, we don’t have a time limit here. So it’s not like we’re going to run out of time to cram ninjutsu and such.” She would say, deciding that she wanted the opinion of her, well there was no denying now, her girlfriend.

[39]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura watched as Akari wandered to take care of the person who had so perfectly timed his entrance to ruin what had been an amazing moment. She watched more than anything, taking the time that she wasn’t around the intoxicating presence of the shorter woman to get her mind right and sort her feelings out to a reasonable level. It took quite a bit of breathing exercises and consciously getting her heart to stop hammering to get to that point, only for her to return with a guarantee of no interruptions and the offer right back on the table.

She looked around, thinking about it for a moment. Part of her really wanted to learn more Jutsu and get that show on the road. But now she wanted to explore that hidden side of herself that she didn’t even know existed a few minutes ago. She was obviously conflicted, sitting there and debating inside her mind… but eventually, she lost the fight. Kagura waited until she got close and got to her feet, taking a moment to dust herself of for some reason, hoping to make Akari think that she was preparing to start working on the Ninjutsu again.

She then stepped forward and quickly wrapped her arms back into place and kissed her deeply again. She wanted to see what this was all about, and while she sort of knew a. Little of what to do from all the books and other materials she had read. For now, she would stick with just kissing; while she was certainly a little bit knowledgeable, she also didn’t know what Akari was comfortable with and what she didn’t want to do, and would let her set those boundaries. Once a can was opened though, she wouldn’t mind taking the lead.

[40]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

When Akari saw Kagura get to her feet, and dust herself off she would assume that she had chosen the ninjutsu approach. Right until she proved her wrong. Again Akari felt Kagura’s hand in her hair, and she reveled in the feeling of it. This time, Akari would return the gesture, and slowly run her hand up Kagura's back until she too had her hand running through the woman's hair and resting on her scalp. She felt her breathing quicken as her passion grew and she instinctively licked Kagura’s lips through the kiss, wanting entry. Her entire body screamed for more, and she felt herself get hotter and hotter rapidly. As the kiss went on, Akari did something she had never done before. Granted today was full of those apparently, but this was something she had never considered.

Without intending to, without controlling her voice at all, she moaned into the kiss.

She became lost in a world of feelings, hormones, and shattering repression. She felt her shy personality shatter in that moment and a surge of pure desire overtook her as she attempted to take both her and Kagura to the ground. Should she succeed, she would try to land atop her, never breaking the kiss but making sure her hand was positioned to cushion the girl's head. The taste of Kagura’s cherry chapstick was gone now, kissed away and now all she tasted were Kagura’s lips and like a drug she wanted more and more. She felt herself losing control and she knew somewhere that this was too fast, but she wanted it so badly it hurt her. Kagura was her girlfriend at this point, plain and simple, and she was Kagura’s and she wanted no doubts. But she also wanted no regrets. She knew she wouldn’t have any at this point, but if this continued too far, would Kagura?

[40]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura felt her tongue trace her lips, and instinctively opened her mouth, allowing her own tongue to sneak out like a serpent and entangle itself in Akari’s own. The kiss persisted, time proving that it could only improve things; why her kissing skill had been pretty good at first, it was only getting better as she felt the instinct guide her actions, and Akari began to learn from the brunette’s example. The logical part of her mind knew that this was happening really fast, but that part of her was still squirming beneath her Instinct’s heel, which drove her forward. She could feel her body warming up quickly under the menstruations between the pair, and she only pressed it forward more to match Akari’s growing passion.

Hearing her moan was one of the most beautiful sounds she had ever heard, something she wanted to bring more of out of the woman. Before she knew it, she was slowly laying backwards, pressed to the ground by Akari and using her own strength to ensure they both got to the ground safely and with control, mostly to ensure that their kiss never ended. It was obvious from the passion they were sharing that years of repressed emotions and bottled up desires were being unleashed with increased volume. There was nothing that felt wrong about it… nothing that made her want to slow down… only to make Akari moan again in pleasure.

[41]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Akari felt Kagura open her mouth to grant her the entry that she had wanted and found her own tongue entangling with hers. The sensation drove her crazy and she found herself wanting nothing more than to please and be pleased by Kagura as much as they could be. Her attempts to bring them to the ground would be met with success and would be astride Kagura as they continued. Her own passion rising higher as she felt herself get hotter and hotter with each passing moment. Her hand wouldn’t be able to stay in Kagura’s hair when they were on the ground but she would transfer it to her waist, moving the girls shirt enough to place her hand on her bare skin. Years of repression, self control and loneliness were shattered and Akari simply did not want to stop. She wanted to keep going as far as they could now.

Momentarily she’d break the kiss, keeping her lips centimeters from Kagura’s, her breathing laboured as she worked to try to form words. “I...I..” She would try to say, wanting to try to fully encompass all she felt into words that seemed so very ill conceived for the task. How did one convey that one wanted to keep going as far as she was comfortable while being in a haze of one's own hormones and emotions? With their lips momentarily parted, her eyes would fall along Kagura’s light brown and Akari would try to convey every ounce of her wants and desires to the woman under her.

Then as if noticing it for the first time, Akari’s sapphire eyes would find Kagura’s slender neck and without missing a beat she would move to kiss her way down it. Provided she was not stopped from doing so she would begin to kiss her way up and down it and trying her best to make her feel as good as she could.

[41]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:28 pm

Kagura almost pouted when she felt Akari pull away slightly, trying to express words but failing to do so… but then she blurted it out in a moment of passion and understanding, driven by instinct and what her soul truly felt. “I love you too…” She realized in that moment she might have crossed a line, but couldn’t have stopped it if she had been able to think clearly in that moment. So powerful was this singular moment in time, hormones and emotions hitting Kagura like a tidal wave a hundred feet high, unstoppable and undeniable. A very large part of her worried that she might have pushed the envelope too far with those words, not because what she felt was untrue, because she couldn’t have lied about that even if she was extremely well versed in deceit. No, it was because her word choice implied that it was what Akari was feeling as well.

Did it happen fast? Absolutely. But feeling this so strongly, all it did was make it to where she wasn’t quite so sceptical about the truth behind the romantic novels and adult manga she had read over the years. The woman was kissing her neck now, a spot that was particularly sensitive for the brunette, and she let out a very small but very passionate moan of her own, feeling her hand against the woman’s skin. She knew they were laying there side by side, entangled with one another, but she wanted to be closer somehow, and with one hand supporting Akari’s back and still massaging her scalp and the other reaching down and grabbing a large handful of the woman’s rump, although still outside her skirt and everything, she rolled and pulled the dark haired girl on top of her, enjoying the kissing so much that she hadn’t realized her other hand was now massaging one of Akari’s ass cheeks.

[42]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:28 pm

Hearing those words would cause Akari’s heart to stop entirely, but not in a bad way. She’d feel an emotion rise within her, a possessive hunger that she wanted to sate over and over but mostly. She just felt so fucking happy that tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. “I..I do love you..” She would say, her heart soaring as she said those three words for the first time. When she began to kiss her up down Kagura’s neck, she hadn’t expected the moan of passion from the brunette and it stirred up feelings that she didn’t know she could feel. The feeling of Kagura’s hand on her ass, massaging it would send a shiver of pleasure up her body and she would completely lose it.

Carefully maneuvering her hand she would move it up Kagura’s body, tracing lines along the muscles of her stomach and working her way up. Her fingernails lightly moving up her skin and she would move to take Kagura’s lips in hers again, trying to put every ounce of lose and passion into that kiss. They had shared a great many ‘firsts’ today. How many more would they share before it was over? Akari hoped for there to be one more. She didn’t even want to stop, not even in the back of her mind where she was scared of moving too fast at that moment. Everything had built up and up and she wanted the release for both of them. She knew, knew that she wouldn’t have any regrets about the who or the where. The only thing she might regret was not waiting, but she couldn’t wait. Didn’t want to wait, and she was intelligent enough to know and understand that. She would break the kiss, leaning her forehead against Kagura’s as she breathed heavily, looking into her doe like eyes as she spoke, a husky tone to her speech now. “Tell me what you want, Kagura-Chan..” She would say, wanting to know, beyond any doubt that she wanted this too before she made any move to try anything else.

[42]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura felt the woman’s hand slowly tracing up her skin, her tight abdomen musculature and felt her back arch to try to press the woman’s hand more firmly into her own flesh, enjoying the sensation deeply as their kissing resumed in earnest, such passion and intensity shared between them both that had been contained for years spilling forth in an act that was so pure and true that there was no denying it. She didn’t need to ask if Akari felt the same, she could feel that she did through her body, how she was yearning for Kagura the same way. So when she paused and pulled her lips away, Kagura actually did wimper just a tiny bit before she relaxed, realizing that the woman on top of her had something to say, letting her hands go still.

Listening to the question, her mind finally kicked into gear for the first time since the interaction began to take a more intimate turn, and the logical side of her mind finally started to gain some traction. She blinked, hard, still with a full but not embarrassed blush on her face as her mind, which had been swimming for the longest time, began to come into focus. But the answer came without hesitation, even though it had lost just a hint of the lust that had come over Kagura in favor of being factually correct and intelligent. “I want you… I want this… all of this…” She didn’t say it, but there was definitely a ‘but’ indicated in her tone. How to proceed with words that didn’t match how she felt? Didn’t properly convey her feelings? Wouldn’t be misunderstood? She struggled for a moment, but then looked deeply into Akari’s eyes.

“I want to do this right… no regrets for either of us when we look back at it, years from now.” She was saying a lot in that statement; firstly, that she did have some uncertainties about the pace in which she was proceeding, not for Akari, but for herself, becoming aware of how she was gripping the young woman’s butt. She didn’t want to lose herself to instinct and then make a mistake. But more importantly, she was telling her that she was considering their relationship the type that would last years… she wasn’t going anywhere, and wasn’t afraid in the slightest. “You are simply too irresistible… I can’t trust myself not to get lost in our passion.” With her one worry laid bare, completely placed upon herself, she awaited to see how Akari would respond with baited breath.

[43]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Akari would listen to the woman’s words, she felt a stir of pleasure at being told that she was wanted. It wasn’t just an emotional want, not in the context, and Akari felt her breath quicken as Kagura spoke. However the woman that could undoubtedly say she loved would seem to struggle for a moment before meeting her eyes again. Her fear, her one fear, would be laid bare for Akari to see, for both of them to acknowledge. However it was what wasn’t said that Akari heard more. ‘Years from now..’ She would think as she fixated on that phrasing. She thought about it herself and knew on a soul deep level that she wanted the same thing. That she wanted to be a part of Kagura’s life for as long as the brunette would allow her to be. Her heart did a series of weird beats, fluttered, if she could put a word to it. Then when she continued, Akari would feel more than just lust rising. She felt love, she felt companionship, she felt a desire to share something precious.

‘How slow or fast it takes to get somewhere doesn’t matter so much as both parties getting to the same conclusion together,’ she would think, as her only potential regret was blown out of the water by Kagura’s words. Crystal blue eyes would look deeply into her partners light brown “I love you, and you are just as irresistible to me Kagura-Chan. I won’t have regrets over this. I want you. I need to hear it from you though. Will you have regrets about this day when we look upon it? Years from now?” She would ask, quoting her directly and in doing so confirming that she too had no intention of going anywhere. Her breathing was far less ragged, her mind far more lucid now. Yet still she wanted this, it wasn’t just hormones driving her wild. That may have started this, but all they did was show her what she wanted more than anything at that moment. To share this with Kagura, the time, the place, it didn’t matter anymore. So long as it was with her and no one else.

[43]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura couldn’t help it but smile, tears welling in her own eyes of pure joy as she felt her breath that she had been holding slowly release, her heart beat again, and her soul soar as she heard the words being spoken back to her. This was a bond that the pair would share for their entire lives, Fate be willing, and it was through Fate that she knew that had been brought together in the first place.. They were kindred souls in many ways; Kenjutsu users, intelligent (although she knew she was outclassed in that department) and had never been with anyone else besides one another, even their first kiss belonging to the other. She would also realize that she wasn’t the only one with the thoughts of worrying about the other person’s regret, and her voice came out crystal clear, completely confident and full of love.

“I could never regret anything about you.” With the words spoken, she arched upwards, kissing her with far more gentle tenderness than the lust-driven ones from earlier. Wanting to allow the woman to speak if she had more to say, she relaxed again, laying against the ground and slowly reached, taking one of Akari’s hands and gently placing it on her chest, just above where the bandages held her bosom tight against her abdomen so that the smaller woman could feel her thundering heart. “This belongs to you now.”

[44]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Kagura’s smile would make the world seem brighter in strange ways to Akari, and she felt herself calm down much more from her lust driven haze at the sight of it. She found she still wanted this, more than anything. Hearing her words of confirmation, that there would be no regret, how there couldn’t be any regrets, would make Akari the happiest girl the world could know. The kiss afterwards was gentle and tender, and it was the first of its kind between them. The first of many to be sure. Akari returned it, just as tenderly, reveling in the love and affection that she could feel from Kagura. When it broke, words would escape her, so she smiled, a smile formed of joy, as if on queue, Kagura would take one of Akari’s hands as Akari took the other. They both placed the others hand over their respective hearts, both completely in sync with one another and said the exact same thing at the exact same time. “This belongs to you now.” would sound in stereo as both women said it to the other and meant every word.

Akari hadn’t intended to copy Kagura, she didn’t even have her sharingan active. Yet doing the very act that they had done had felt so natural that it was inconceivable to do otherwise. Her mind was clear for the most part, a slight undertone of desire and lust still in it but that was to be expected. She still wanted Kagura, wanted to be Kagura’s, and she spoke with every bit of love and trust that she possessed when she spoke again. “Share this with me? Here? Now?” She asked, her words clear, unbroken by stutter or nervous tension. Her heart beat thundered and her hand still lay upon Kagura’s bosom, her own hand still holding Kagura’s to hers. Her breathing wasn’t ragged, there was no confusion of thought. There was just an immeasurable desire to share everything with the woman she had so dearly fallen in love with.

[44]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

It was absolutely amazing that the pair of them had done the same exact promise to one another at the same time. They were simply meant to be, and there was no better example of it than that moment, and she truly felt the bond between them become iron-clad, unbreakable. The moment they shared, compounded by the pair holding each other hands to their chests, was only strengthened by the words being asked. Now that she knew there was nothing to regret in the slightest in either direction, that they had been drawn together by fate, there was only one answer that could be given.

“Always. You don’t even need to ask.” With permission not only given for now, but permanently, she hoped that she too would be able to express her love for the smaller woman whenever she wanted, in privacy of course, but without worry of denial. She wouldn’t be able to ask that question though as her arms wrapped around the woman, pressing her on top of her own body again and kissing her deeply and intimately, still passionate, but more slowly and with more love than lust. She didn’t want this moment to end, and thankfully, it was one she was almost certain she could recreate any time they found themselves alone. Considering she was going to be moving into the woman’s house, that probably wouldn’t be all that difficult.

[45]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:29 pm

The words were spoken, permission given for now and always. Akari would open her mouth to speak, intent and reciprocating the same permission. Hell, inviting it, but Kagura’s arms would wrap around her, pressing her against her and kissing her once more. This time the passion was still there, still just as deep and powerful. However it had far less wanton desire, and far more loving affection, and deep want. Akari returned the kiss in equal measure, pouring her heart into it, knowing it was accepted, wanted, and cherished. Akari began to move back though, slowly, to give Kagura the ability to sit up and continue the kiss. Akari would gently pull her shirt along to give the brunette and indication that she wanted her to rise for the moment. The kiss was getting more and more heated as Akari’s hand felt the bare skin of her lover's body, the heat radiating from it sending mild shivers down her spine. She wanted the shirt off, she wanted to feel her naked skin against Kagura’s.

With a small grin into the kiss she would nip Kagura’s lip playfully, feeling her passion growing greater and greater by the moment. Lust was getting involved now, but it was a welcome companion now, not butting in and controlling their actions, but enhancing ones they had already decided upon. Akari moaned into the kiss as they rose, and she felt herself losing herself to pure desire for her companion.
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:29 pm

Kagura, not wanting to break the kiss, flexed her abs to keep rising with the smaller woman, and then felt more than saw her lifting her shirt. Her hands moved into action immediately to assist the woman in getting her shirt off before working on her own, only breaking the kiss for the barest of moments to let the fabric slide past their faces. With a skill level she didn’t know she possessed, she also unclasped the smaller woman’s bra in a single movement, ridding her of it completely as the desire to see and feel her skin became stronger. Her own was a little more complicated, revealing the compression wrappings that contained her chest and kept her considerable assets out of the way that were tight and more difficult than a bra.

She didn’t think someone as skilled as Akari would have trouble finding the one loose one that would let it unravel, and once it was pulled, her chest would all but explode outwards as the banding fell away and was tossed aside. Now that both of their chests were exposed, she held Akari tight to her body, letting the natural softness and curvature form-fit against Akari’s own body as she kissed her again deeply and with renewed passion, feeling the other woman’s warmth and heartbeat through her skin. She then kissed the woman’s chin and moved down to her neck, kissing there for a moment before opening her mouth and gently grazing her teeth against the woman’s skin, sucking just enough to increase the friction. She had read about this technique, and apparently it was supposed to enhance the sensitivity as long as you didn’t suck too hard to generate a hickey.

[46]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Kagura rose with her as she had desired and with a shocking amount of speed her hands moved to assist her in her efforts. The kiss broke for the barest fractions of a second, just barely long enough to let their shirts move past before their lips met again. She felt Kagura remove her bra, and she helped her by moving her arms to let it slide off and tossed it aside. The cool air against her skin sent pleasurable shivers down her spine. The compression wrap that was underneath Kagura’s shirt would not be met with surprise, Akari had felt it earlier at some point, although she couldn’t remember when. It didn’t matter though, using her hands she quickly found the one that would let the wrappings unravel and tugged on it, causing her partners chest to all but explode outward as Akari tossed the wrappings aside. Finally, now that their upper bodies were free of the confine of clothing Akari held Kagura tight, feeling her do the same.

She returned the kiss Kagura gave her with equal amounts of passion and love as she relished the feel of their bodies against one another. To describe it would be indescribable, one of those things that one couldn’t possibly put into words. Like trying to describe tasting a colour, or seeing a noise. All she knew was that she loved it, feeling the heat radiating from Kagura’s body against hers drove her wild with desire and she completely lost herself in it for a time. She didn’t know how long she kissed the brunette before she came back to her senses, holding each other, kissing each other deeply, pouring their hearts into each other. However when she did something had come over her. She wanted this, needed this, and without a word, she would shift her weight and move to pull Kagura atop her. She’d been the one astride her the entire time, and now she wanted to feel it from the other side. As she did she kicked off her shoes, letting them land wherever they fell. Soon enough they would’ve been in the way anyway.

[46]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura couldn’t tell how long they held each other tight and kissed, feeling each other’s breath through their closeness and bare chests. The brunette had always wished that she could have a slightly more compact bosom, because unless she compressed them, they had a tendency to get in the way when she was wielding a sword, but now she was sort of thankful for the size of her chest as she all but engulfed Akari’s own; she could feel everything through the contact, likely the same going to other way. If they had been the same size, it would have presented the problem of a conflict of mass, and made the contact slightly less close, which was the opposite of what the larger woman wanted. If possible, she wanted to get even closer.

As if reading her mind, Akari pulled her down on top of the smaller woman, where their kissing continued, her legs feeling the motion of the dark-haired woman as she kicked off her shoes, Kagura doing the same with her own boots as she pressed gently into the woman, ensuring that she didn’t crush her with her superior weight and keep her from breathing, but pressing against her enough that she could feel their hearts beating wildly, and if she wasn’t mistaken, in sync. That was when her free hand, that wasn’t supporting her weight, slowly drifted to the woman’s side, just below the ribs, giving her a gentle squeeze and tracing it downwards to where the brim of the woman’s skirt was. She weaved a single thumb underneath and let the rest of her hand grasp the woman’s butt again, squeezing it and pulling her closer to her own thick hips. She wanted more… wanted to feel more of her skin… but waited. Even fueled by the lust she had, because it was more assisting her than controlling her, she knew that Akari, if she wanted the same thing, would give her a cue without words. Their mouths were a little busy at the moment.

[47]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Akari felt Kagura atop her, felt her kick her boots off, felt their hearts thundering in their chests in sync as they kissed. They didn’t dare break that kiss, because it was the only avenue that they had at that precise second to show each other's passion and love for each other. At least, until other avenues became available for them to explore. As their lips worked with each other to showcase that love and passion she would feel Kagura’s free hand settle on her side, just below the ribs. After a gentle squeeze that should have seemed to not feel as good as it did. However the tracing downward toward her skirt would send shivers of anticipation down her before she felt her hook a single thumb and let the rest of her hand squeeze her ass again, sending more pleasure into her as she held her tight against her hips.

But then she paused and waited, their kiss continued unabated but Kagura had paused, stopping just as quickly as she had begun the downward descent. It took a moment for Akari to realize what she wanted but she wasn’t about to end that kiss unless absolutely necessary. So she would move one hand to settle over Kagura’s, and gently guide it down, pulling the brim of her skirt down with it a ways. She couldn’t fully finish the motion from that angle, but it should be more than enough for what Kagura needed, permission granted. Her other hand went to Kagura’s back and she gently traced her nails over the surface. Not enough to draw blood by any means, but enough to stimulate some response for certain.

[47]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura, getting the permission she had asked for without words, continued the motion started by Akari’s own hand, pulling the skirt and panties free of the woman’s legs in a single smooth but slightly exaggerated motion to ensure she could feel them coming free. Feeling her gently drag her nails against her back was responded to with a moan into the smaller woman’s mouth, one that showed she deeply enjoyed it. So focused on pleasing Akari was the brunette that it didn’t matter to her for the moment that her own pants were still on as she pressed that free hand gently underneath her, not doing anything more than feeling and completely covering the woman’s most delicate part of her body. She knew just enough to get into trouble at this point, where was sensitive and what not to do, but mostly she was judging what worked by Akari’s reactions.

For now, she was simply covering it, but slowly, the hand began to move, rubbing the entire surface gently to stimulate her gradually. To attack too quickly could cause a backlash because the pleasure came too quickly and suddenly, making the body interpret it as pain, and that was the last thing she wanted. This was enough for now, still kissing the woman and slowly beginning to rub her entire body against the smaller woman out of instinct, wanting to please her above anything else. Akari, no doubt, would reciprocate later, but the focus for now was on the dark haired woman’s pleasure, not her own. She only hoped that she was inducing enough pleasure to make the woman realize that taking turns wouldn’t be so bad.

[48]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:30 pm

Feeling Kagura pull her skirt and panties off with one smooth motion would send a shock down the dark haired teens system causing her to moan at the same time as Kagura, the sound of both of them making their pleasure known would drive her wild and the feel of the cool air against her entire body would stimulate her more, firing off nerves across her body as the sensation mingled with the lust and pleasure. Then she felt Kagura’s hand cover her most sensitive part and her breath caught in her throat. She froze, her eyes widening at the sensation of feeling someone’s hand there before Kagura began to move, rubbing the entire surface and sending shocks of pleasure through her body. She had never felt anything like this before, and she felt herself twitch as her partner gently, ever so gently, stimulated her. A small moan would escape Akari’s lips at the sensation, more of a growl than a moan really, and she felt her stimulated body heat up more under Kagura’s hand.

She needed more, she wanted more, and she felt so strongly about it that she broke the kiss with the woman she loved to voice her thoughts on it. “More..please..gods Kagura, please..” She would moan, begging for the first time in her life. She needed it, needed more, needed it to be Kagura. Needed to feel this, and then needed to bring it to Kagura too. Nothing else mattered to her at that precise moment.

[48]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:30 pm

Kagura was suddenly very glad she had read those adult novels and manga, because the knowledge she had from them was paying in dividends at the moment, giving her the ability to please Akari despite the relationship being completely new to her in person. Based on the reactions she had seen and felt from the smaller woman, the brunette knew she was doing it right thus far. Hearing her plead for more after breaking their kiss, and realizing that she was being placed in complete control of the woman’s body, she shifted her hand slightly as she simultaneously moved back to the woman’s neck, kissing and grazing her teeth against it again.

Her thumb began to slowly tease the woman’s clit, which was the one part of the woman’s body that could generate the absolute most pleasure from the outside, while also lifting her body just a bit for only a moment to align their nipples, before pressing back down and rubbing against the woman again. Once she felt Akari begin to gain a decent amount of wetness from her slit, a single finger slipped ever so slowly inside, millimeters at a time. Virgins, she had read, would feel very full from even a single finger inside, and doing it too quickly could cause pain, and Kagura felt how tight the smaller woman was around her finger as she slowly pressed inward, not wiggling the finger or anything just yet, but letting her get used to the small mass that was now inside her.

[49]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Feeling Kagura kiss her neck as she had earlier, only this time lightly using teeth to stimulate her more would cause Akari to gasp, inhaling sharply in pleasure as she instinctively tried to pull the woman tighter to her. But that would pale in comparison to what came next. She could everything Kagura did to her in amazing clarity and the moment her thumb began to stimulate her clit she felt her entire body twitch as the waves of pleasure. Akari found her nails grazing across Kagura’s back again, they needed something to do. She felt them clench and unclench in pleasure and she wanted them to be on Kagura’s body somewhere. So she kept one on the woman’s back and the other moved up to her hair, burying it to the scalp as she held the woman sending her waves of pleasure as tight as she could.

Then Kagura would slip a finger inside of her and she would feel her breath catch. She had never felt anything like it before and she slowly felt herself be filled up by that single, slender, finger as Kagura slipped it inside ever so slowly. A low moan would escape Akari’s lips again as she tried to find the words that could express how Kagura was making her feel. Something would come to her in time, in the heat of passion certainly and it would probably fit more than anything she could think up at the time. Instead she would try to find somewhere for her mouth to be, wanting to occupy it once more and hoping to find Kagura’s lips close enough to claim them once more. Should she be able to, she would take them into a kiss once more, wanting to communicate how she was feeling through that if she couldn’t use words. If she couldn’t, she would just let her breathing become more and more ragged at the feeling of the woman’s finger inside of her. ‘Gods, what will this feel like when she starts to move it?!’ She would find herself thinking frantically.

[49]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:30 pm

Kagura finished kissing and grazing her teeth on the woman’s tender flesh on her neck and then slid beside her to her ear, giving the lobe a gentle nibble before kissing her cheek and moving back to her lips. As she did so, she pressed their chests together a little more and continued to rub her body up and down against her, which would result in both of them getting their breasts kneaded pleasurably, using each other with their nipples rubbing as well. Engrossing the woman into another deep kiss of passion and fueled by the woman’s moan, the finger that was inside of her slowly but carefully continued deeper until it was up to the knuckle, while her thumb continued the assault on her clit. Then, slowly, the finger began to curl, rubbing gently against the woman’s inner walls as it flexed and relaxed.

It was then, once she knew Akari was building up in pleasure that she made her move. She wanted to make the woman not just ‘cum’, but have a full orgasm from her first time releasing this sexual tension. She understood what the difference was mentally, but wasn’t certain she would know the difference in how it felt in real life… but her finger slowly curled again and found the mythical spot within the woman, the small soft nub that had been described in her novels so many times as the one place that no woman could resist feeling pleasure from; the G-Spot. She rubbed it gently at first, circling the edge before pressing it with a firm but gentle pressure and then rubbing it within the woman. Hypothetically this should push her to that point in combination with all the other stimulation from all over Akari’s body.

[50]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Akari would moan as she felt Kagura as she felt the brunette give her ear a nibble before kissing her cheeks and finally moving on to her lips as she had wanted. She would return the kiss fervently, pouring her approval of what was occurring into it and wanting nothing more than for it all to keep going at the moment. The feeling of their bodies against one another, rubbing against each other would send her into twitching as she felt her breasts kneaded by Kagura’s and she felt like she was losing herself in pleasure when Kagura reached the knuckle of her finger, and as her thumb continued to attack her clit she felt a pressure beginning to rise in her abdomen. She felt herself tighten considerably as she felt it building up, her muscles instinctively pulling themselves taut. Then she would curl her finger inside of her, gently, and Akari felt her breath hitch violently at the sensation. She couldn’t even moan that time, the sound wouldn’t escape her lips.

The building pressure continued before Akari felt Kagura’s finger curl again and find a place that sent her reeling in every conceivable way. The pressure in her abdomen suddenly peaked, almost painfully, before releasing itself in a rush. Her vision went white with spots of colours, she lost control of her voice, but instinctively knew she’d moaned Kagura’s name as her body violently shuddered and writhed against her partners' ministrations. The sudden release as she had her very first orgasm was too much for her to take completely and she felt herself black out for a moment or two. Softly, she felt a light moan escape her lips as she came to and looked for Kagura. When she found her she’d smile almost sheepishly. “I’m yours..” she’d say simply, letting it hang at that as she rested, her breathing still laboured. At the forefront of her mind though was the crystal clear, desire to make Kagura feel the same way. The problem, was that Akari was woefully inexperienced, but she knew she wanted to bring Kagura to the same plateau of pleasure and sensation that she had taken her. ‘I will do it, if I want it bad enough, I’ll make it happen.’ She thought as she reveled in the relaxing sensation that followed an orgasm. Once she caught her breath, it would be Kagura’s turn. No doubt about it, and she hoped that, should her partner be meeting her eyes, she could see that desire in her.

[50]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 pm