Neo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! We have moved our site to https://neclipse.jcink.net/index.php

2 posters

The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+)

Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Village : Iwagakure
    Clan : No u
    Discord Tag : Malyaska#2258

The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+)

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:56 pm

Hearing the clone come into existence more than seeing it Akari would stay exactly where she was, not intending to move from her lover's arms anytime soon. The brunette shifted around so that they could easily watch the two doppelgangers as they prepared for their training. Feeling Kagura’s hand run up and down her legs sensually caused her to close her eyes and smile in contentment. “Mmm that feels good.” she would say as she began to run her hand up and down Kagura’s back in the same manner. The feel of the woman’s smooth, flawless skin under her touch brought a shiver to her and she nuzzled her head in closer to her.

A bit away, Clonekari would look to Clonegura and nod her head in preparation for the first technique in the Kenjutsu and Bukijutsu school of training. “The first technique will be a simple style called ‘Kendo’.” She would say as she took her cloned bokken into her hands and gripped its hilt carefully as she fell into the necessary stance. “This style relies on quick, precise strikes. Along with a minor focus on strength. It’s traditionally the first style most learn, using it as a basis for creating others. If you know this already, we’ll simply review it before going down the list of techniques in the Kendo school.” She would say, falling into a perfect Kendo stance and waiting for Clonegura to do the same. Their naked bodies made it difficult for the clone to focus, but focus it did for it was given a task.

[88]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Village : Konohagakure
    Clan : N/A
    Discord Tag : Colt#6587

The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sword and the Shadow (NSFW, 18+)

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:56 pm

Feeling the fellow woman’s hand slowly running across her back, for a moment, caused her back to arch which had the interesting side-effect of pressing her chest to cover Akari’s face for a moment before she settled. Once used to the sensation, she actually arched her back just slightly to press into the contact, and simply sat there enjoying the sensation while watching the clones at work.

The Shadow Clone Kagura nodded in response, retrieving her own training blade and settling into a stance. The nice thing about it was that there were no hand-seals, that she knew of, that were required for most Kenjutsu techniques, and she was glad for that because her mind was still logging the ones from earlier. She mimicked her, settling into the stance that she saw from the Akari-Copy. She too had a light blush on her face, and once in a blue moon, she would glance over at the pair laying in the water before ensuring Akari’s eyes were on her. Not Fair she mouthed, making a very gentle look in the original’s direction before speaking out loud again to throw off any suspicion. “Got that one… what’s next?” she asked, smirking that they were having their own little private conversation.

(Learned Kendo)

[89]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Akari loved this moment, laying in her lover’s arms in the pond, the feel of the cool water as Kagura held her close, running her hand sensually over the dark haired teens leg. The feel of her hair splaying out across the surface of the water, the ribbons long since gone. It was comfortable, and relaxing. The feel of it all made her never want to leave and when she ran her hand up Kagura’s spine to show her the same level of sensuality that she showed her she had expected the woman to give off some kind of noise or other such reaction of her own contentment.

What she did not expect was her first assassination attempt.

When Kagura’s back arched and her chest fully covered Akari’s face the woman would have a perfect appreciation of just how large her lover’s assets were. This was proven by the fact that while her chest was pressed into the girls head she would be unable to fucking breathe. When Kagura finally managed to control her initial reaction of Akari’s touch her chest would cease attempting to suffocate her. Now comfortably able to breath she would continue her ministrations as she stuck her tongue up at Kagura. “Trying to suffocate me eh, I see your master plan oh skilled seductress.” She would say, her tone obviously one of jest. “What’s your favorite colour? Mine’s red, although I’ve started to find an appreciation for brown I didn’t have before.” She would say, her eyes searching for Kagura’s at the last part.

Her own clone would shrug at the Kagura clone. “No need to be sneaky about it, boss knows full well how unfair this is. Sadly though, we can’t unionise.” She would say to Kagura, her crystalline blue eyes glaring at the originals as they lounged in the pool. “The next technique is called moonlight, but it doesn’t work with a wooden bokken.” She would say, moving over to the originals nearby clothes and taking a scroll out and unsealing Akari’s real sword “We’ll take turns practicing it with this, then set it aside until we need it again, if we do.” she would say before taking a stance once more. “This next technique it called Moonlight, and it’s basically just a neat trick that’ll potentially knock an opponent off guard.” she would say as she formed a clone of her own to play ‘target’. Once the clone was in position, grumbling about bosses and bosses of bosses being woefully unfair. Akari would move to slash at the clone, who would dodge the blow only for Akari to stab the sword in the ground with the momentum and hop onto the protruding hilt, balancing flawlessly before landing a precise kick to the neck of the clone and knocking it out. “The technique starts when you stab the sword in the ground. The aim is to balance yourself on it, making an inexperienced opponent who was watching your sword and not your body become confused as the kick nails them.” She would say as she pulled the sword out of the ground and passed it over hilt first.

[89]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Kagura giggled at her playfully, giving her a smirk. “Well, if you weren’t so good at finding my weak spots, it wouldn’t have happened. Brought it on yourself really.” She gave her another giggle and then listened to the question, curious why she seemed to have a change in the color she like, until she realized that she too was having a bit of a change of heart and smiled warmly at the realization. “I’m in the same boat… I like a nice pristine white, but have taken a very strong liking for bright blue lately.” As if to emphasize her point, she used her free hand that was supporting her torso and curled it a bit, booping her finger on the smaller woman’s nose and giggling again. She glanced up to see if they had learned something new, but it looked like they were still working on another one. Not time for her to ask another question yet.

Kagura, the copy anyway, pouted at her summoned partner regardless. “Doesn’t make it fair. And why can’t we? I mean… if we work hard, we deserve a reward too, right?” She gave the Shadow Akari a wink and smiled again, before looking in awe at the summoned blade. She was not very skilled when it came to appraising the quality of a weapon or armor, but she knew a nice looking blade when she saw it. After the demonstration, she gently took it in her hands and gave her shadow-partner a playful hip bump. “This thing is gorgeous. Figures… you have to have something that’s half as stunning as you are for a weapon.” She then held the weapon as she was shown and summoned her own target, performing the technique flawlessly, as usual before standing up straight, twirling the blade in her hand a couple of times, and then handing it back to Shadow Akari, having dispersed her target with a throat strike.

(Learned Moonlight)

[90]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

“Maybe you shouldn’t telegraph them so openly.” She would see with a playful wink and blowing her lover a raspberry. The clones had just finished learning a technique and so Akari was expecting Kagura’s question any moment now. Her response to her own question making her blush a bit. She’d need to let Kagura see her eyes more if that was the case. Maybe she could get some kind of coloured contact in her natural eye colour that hid her Sharingan from view? That might be useful. “Your turn.” She would say absently as she thought about it.

Clonekari would shrug “Because we’re shadow clones, with orders.” She would say, her own smile acknowledging Clonegura’s words and actions. If she were honest with herself she wanted to play too. It was possible the bosses would let them, but there was no guarantee of that. A lot of times it was ‘do this’ then getting dispersed when the task was done. She would smirk at her fellow clones words regarding her sword. “That still makes it less than half as stunning as you.” She would say with her own wink. Clonegura would hold the weapon and make her own clone, before flawlessly executing the technique, landing a solid hit on the clone from the simple trick. The second clone dispelled and Akari nodded her head in approval before moving over to the weapon before sealing it once more within it’s scroll. “Hmm.” She would say, thinking about what technique to teach the clone next.

[90]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Her joke made Kagura giggle for a moment, and she pondered for a moment, trying to think of the next question she wanted to ask in order to learn more about her new lover. After a moment or two of thought, one came to mind. “Should we keep our relationship secret, or let people know, and when? Me personally, I think we could go public once I am strong enough to not look like a teacher’s pet… even if I totally am.” She gave her another smile and a gentle kiss on the smaller woman’s nose, and awaited her answer.

Shadow Kagura picked up her Bokken and twirled it by rolling her wrist, thinking about what her Clone Partner had said. “While I’m sure you are right, this is also the first day that my original has started using Shadow Clones. I’m sure if we work hard enough, they will let us have a little time to play. Not like it doesn’t benefit them, considering they will gain all the experiences that go along with it, and that will likely tease them into acting yet again. I know my original is ready for more but wants to make sure not to wear yours out.” She gave a smirk. “Turns out I’m pretty insatiable. So what’s next on the docket? Can’t earn a little playtime if we are just lazing about and talking.”

[91]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Akari would smile in contentment at the sound of Kagrua’s giggling. When the brunette paused to ponder things Akari waited patiently for her to get her question into words and she listened intently. Nodding her head she would answer. “I have no problems going public, but only after we’re no longer student and teacher. Such relationships are discouraged as a rule and it would be rather irresponsible of me to throw that rule so wantonly out the window publically.” She would say, turning her head a bit and kissing the woman just above the breast, trailing small kisses around in a line.

As her fellow clone picked up her bokken and twirled she would obviously have something on her mind. When her words came the doppelganger of Akari would blink in thought. “I suppose there’s a chance we’ll get to play if we do well enough. As for my original, she feels ready but is afraid of making this only about sex. She doesn’t want Kagura to think that’s all she cares about. She’s also tired of doing it here, she wants to go home, curl up in the bed with her and drive each other nuts all night.” She would say honestly, since the clones were of the users they would know how the original felt because it was...well...what they felt. “Agreed though, let’s get the next one out of the way. It’s name is ‘Secret Sword: Moonlight’ and it’s effectively just minor chakra manipulation while you attack your target with your sword to cause an afterimage.” She would say as she fell into a stance, her bokken in hand before she dashed forward at a blitzing pace. Her afterimage was meant to confuse and disorientate the clone and her sword swung, but without much force in it. It would sting, but not cause enough damage to dispel the clone if it hit.

[91]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura nodded at the logic, even if they were literally breaking the rule as they spoke. That was fine, and considering they were the same age, it was something that was bound to get a little tweaked in the ruling, even if it was a good idea overall. “Maybe you could just add in a clause to the rule, saying we will be willing to allow requests for exceptions on a case-by-case basis or something… I don’t know how all that stuff works… but we can’t be the only ones the same age with such a huge gap in rank that are going to fall head over heels for each other.” She smiled wider. “I feel like I finally found a piece to myself I didn’t even know was missing now that I have you.” The fingers on Akari’s leg traced lazy patterns into her skin, pressing just enough to be sensual and not tickle the smaller woman.

Shadow Kagura smiled at her partner, holding the Bokken at the ready now. “My original hasn’t even thought of that as a possibility… I know that for a fact… but the idea of doing it somewhere other than the hard ground definitely sounds better than here.” Readying herself, and noting that they were getting into the complicated techniques now, Shadow Kagura activated her ‘Dance of the Heavens’ in order to fuel her Coordination, and was very thankful she did, blocking and deflecting the blow that came at her, nodding with the dizzying speed and the effect of the afterimage. “Alright… you ready?” she asked quickly, and once she got confirmation, Flickered backwards to give herself some distance before launching forward, creating the afterimages as well and making contact with the woman’s blade, aiming for it specifically so as to enable her to block easily so they didn’t get dispersed. Another one down, and the shadow clone couldn’t help but give her partner a kiss on the nose before taking a step back, readying herself to learn the next one.

(Learned Secret Sword: Moonlight)

[92]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Akari shivered at the touch of the brunette and sighed contentedly before responding. “The problem with that, is that we’re the exception to the rule in most situations like that. Besides, if I did that, and then we ended up going public. It would look like I was simply trying to change the rules to suit me. That would look worse than actually going public immediately. I doubt I’ll really be classified as your sensei long though to be honest. There’s just not much need for you to have one in the end.” She would say honestly, taking the woman’s hand in hers and holding it against her cheek, wanting to feel the touch of the woman's hand upon her cheeks. She would lean into the contact, wanting to not leave the woman’s arms. “Such a good idea, let them practice while we enjoy each other's presence. Should we reward them after?” She would ask before realizing she hadn’t asked a question about Kagura herself yet. “Favorite hobbies?” She would ask in curiosity “I like to train and do puzzles, they keep my mind sharp.” she would say answering the question as well as was custom thus far.

The shadow clone would feel the resistance of the bokken as Kagrua’s clone blocked her strike handedly before asking if she was ready. The clone would smirk not even dignifying that with an answer as Kagura leapt back. Akari’s sharingan came into view, the doppelganger's eyes just as effective as the originals and when the clone came in she smoothly knocked the blade aside. She would be minorly annoyed that the shadow kagura had chosen to aim for the blade rather than her though. Did she think she couldn’t handle blocking such a simple maneuver? She quashed that impulse down where it deserved before nodding her head before considering. “The next one is called Hazy Moon Light and it works with the same premise as my own personal style. You swing your sword in a wide circle, pulsing your chakra to create afterimages of the blade that confuse and disorientate your opponent, then strike. The resulting attack generally catches the target off balance and their eyes are confused by the afterimages. This causes them to perceive things to a lesser degree than normal.” She would say as she held her bokken up and performed the technique, spinning the practice weapon in a large circle that caused said afterimages of the blade to appear before she dashed forward and struck for the clone.

[92]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Kagura frowned and nodded; she was still very inexperienced when it came to rules and how they could affect things, the last thing she wanted to deal with. “This is why you make the big bucks. So smart. I think you handling all the rules and planning and stuff is the best idea… I’ll just trust your judgment and throw out my two cents once in a while and see what sticks.” She giggled at the idea, more than happy to give the woman in her lap some extra praise… but she knew holding back her own ideas wasn’t smart. After all, the idea to have the Shadow Clones do the learning while they enjoyed each other had been Kagura’s idea, and she seemed to like it.

“Definitely… but… how do you reward a Shadow Clone? Not like they are slaves, right?” The question was then posed on hobbies, and she listened and memorized the ones that Akari listed, giving her ideas for possible presents being puzzles in the future. “I love to cook, one of my favorite things. I’m not great with making them super effective at making your body stronger, but it’s healthy enough, and if my parents aren’t just blowing smoke in my face, I must be pretty decent at it. Aside that, I like to train and work out. I think hanging out with you might be my new favorite though.” She then spared a glance towards the clones before looking back into Akari’s eyes. “What is your family like? I got a pair of medically retired parents… one was a spy, the other a paladin.” She knew this was a potentially touchy subject, but it was important to know a person’s origins.

The Shadow Kagura realized that the woman’s Sharingan had been activated when they clashed blades, and smiled at the copy. “I keep forgetting you can do that.” It was a lethal mistake if they were fighting for real, but since she was so drawn in by the natural bright blue eyes Akari had, it was easy to forget they could turn red and read her like a book in a heartbeat. She felt foolish for having been concerned about the woman reacting in time… but this was a good chance for her to at least copy the stance that Kagura liked to use. “Alright… but when you come at me with it, make sure to use your Sharingan on my stance… I’ll show you ‘Dance of the Heavens’... it’s the basis for my style.” She then watched the demonstration and moved to deflect the blade again, enhanced by her Dance of the Heavens stance, but the images made it difficult and there was a sting as the dark-haired teen’s Bokken hit her ribs. To her credit, Shadow Kagura barely even winced. Stepping back, she mimicked the technique back to her partner, this time not bothering with targeting the woman’s weapon, letting her use the Sharingan to help her counter.

(Learned Hazy Moon Night)

[93]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Akari would blush slightly at the woman’s words, her cheeks turning pink as she looked away, a mildly embarrassed expression on her face. “Flatterer” She would say simply before the woman asked her next question. A grin would appear on Akari's face as she looked back at her lover. “Why, when they’re done, we let them ‘play’ of course.” She would say, putting a subtle emphasis on the word ‘play’ to convey a deeper meaning than the word might otherwise. The answer to her question would cause her to nod. Thank god, she was an atrocious cook, and she disliked it. She could get by with simple meals but knowing Kagura enjoyed the activity and was apparently good at it took a lot of worry out of the dark haired girl. Her other enjoyments included training and working out and Akari would snake her head up to the brunette's head and turn it toward hers. “What kind of ‘working out’?” She would ask, her voice coy as she moved to plant a gentle, but teasing kiss on the woman’s lips. She still wasn’t up to going another round. Rather she didn’t want to go another round here. She already really didn’t want her lover to think she only cared about her for sex. Her clone had been dead on stating that, even if Akari didn’t know it had done so yet. When it came time to answer the girl's question her eyes would refocus before speaking “My parents are pretty normal really, but my brother is one of the pride and joys of the clan. His name is Mansuke and he’s...well...most would call him odd. He’s nearly seven feet tall, his chest is three feet wide. He’s massive and probably one of the most physically imposing men I’ve ever seen. I think it might be part of why I never found myself attracted to guys. How can any of them stack up physically to my own brother? Besides, he was a detriment just existing.” She would say, shrugging the logic away, it made sense in all reality. But now it was time for her question. “What are your dreams and aspirations? I want to see this village and everyone in it prosper. I want to instill a world peace that will last, and, like most girls I suppose. I want to marry the person I love most in the world one day and live happily ever after.” she would say, blushing at the end. It was such a fairy tale ass ending that she found herself embarrassed for even saying it.

Shadow Akari would smirk as the clone of her partner stated she had forgotten about her sharingan. “I didn’t need it you know.” she would say simply, not being particularly boastful, just honest. It was also a hidden statement to not treat her like she was weaker without it. That very statement of ‘I forgot you had your sharingan’ in itself implied that she couldn’t function without it. Akari however, while not the most physically imposing of Kages, was still capable of keeping up with anyone in the village with the exception of Masuyo and perhaps Kanna. Listening to Kagura’s words she would nod her head in understanding at the statement that she should pay attention to her stance as it was her preferred one that she normally used. Her eyes would take in the stance carefully, committing the movements to memory and simple recollection thanks to her eye of insight. As Kagura moved toward Akari in order to demonstrate the technique that Akari had just taught her, the dark haired girl's blade would dip down and back up sharply as the bokken swung toward her. This would cause her own to strike the clones Kagura’s at the perfect angle to cause the blade to sail harmlessly over clonekari’s head provided she continued with the momentum. “Very good, the next technique involves shuriken.” She would say, pulling ten or so of the small stars and moving over to the nearby tree line. “It’s called Manipulated Shuriken Wire Binding, the point is to tie wire to your shuriken and set them around in such a way that when a single line is cut the wires constrict and entrap the opponent. This would allow you to get off a swift strike that could take out an opponent” She would say, explaining the technique as she tied wire to each shuriken and judged swiftly where to throw them. She then proceeded to throw the shuriken in a single throw, tossing multiple out. Provided Kagura followed her she would use one of the two she was holding to cut a wire and cause the rest to move to entangle the brunette. “See? Easy” She would say before spooling out more wire for Kagura to use while she unentangled herself.
    [93]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura stuck her tongue out at the woman when she mentioned she was a ‘flatterer’ for a moment. “Just speaking the truth… besides, you are not ‘flat’ at all…” To emphasize the point, her one hand that was supporting the woman’s torso shifted and gave her a very gentle pinch on the butt. “And I will admit that I am certain that you and I will not lack in full body workouts in the near future, I also do a lot of Katas and normal training to make myself stronger.” Her tone was a bit seductive in the beginning, ensuring that the dark-haired teen knew exactly what she had meant by ‘full body workout’.

Listening about her family, Kagura would nod, giggling about her brother. “Really? I’m kinda glad he is around and so imposing. Otherwise I might not have caught your eye. As far as my dreams and aspirations? I wanted to serve the village, protect it, and truthfully, make your aspirations become reality… and that was before I even met you. I mean, making Hokage’s vision happen is sorta one of my end goals, so hearing yours lets me know what mine are too! But personally… I never thought about dating and stuff before now… it wasn’t a topic my family liked to discuss. So… tell me something embarrassing about yourself, because I’m about to. One of the ways I coped with not being able to express myself romantically in any way is I read a lot of adult manga and novels… glad I did though. Most of what worked in those definitely worked on you… you seemed to enjoy it, as did I… and I haven’t even gotten to the good stuff yet. I’ll have to show you once I settle in at home...” She gave her a mischievous smile, foreshadowing what was to come.

Shadow Kagura smiled at the woman, taking in the hidden meanings but realizing that she didn’t want to seem like an ass. “I know you didn’t… doesn’t mean I wanna hurt you, even if it is just a Shadow Clone. No harm in being too careful if we are just training techniques…” And that was just about the time that the fellow Shadow Clone demonstrated the technique, and the wiring around the woman bound her tight, causing her to fall over and then bust up laughing. It took a few extra moments for her to get out of the wires and free, but the way the wires had landed accented her own curves perfectly making them more pronounced… she couldn’t wait to do the same to Akari. Standing up, she did the preparation and got the Shuriken ready, and then performed the technique, hoping to bind the woman and quickly, before she got loose assuming it worked, run over and tickle her if possible.

(Learned Manipulated Shuriken Wire Binding)

[94]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

The playful pinch on Akari’s butt would cause her to jump slightly and blush. But then Kagura told her that there would be no lack of full body workouts and Akari heard her tone of voice, the dark haired girls smile because coy once more. “Maybe we should entertain the notion of going home soon then? I don’t really wanna ‘play’ here anymore. Far better to in our bed.” she would say, emphasizing the word so that Kagura knew exactly where she would be sleeping for..pretty much forever. When she told her what she considered embarrassing Akari would laugh a little. “I certainly don’t object to encouraging that hobby. I volunteer to be the ‘test dummy’ for anything you read about.” She would say with a wink at the brunette before considering for a moment. “To be honest, I don’t have a particularly embarrassing memory. I mean, does getting my first kiss today count?” She would ask the girl, curiosity in her tone. In her own way, she told Kagura that she was in fact her first kiss, and things had skyrocketed way out of control from that point.

Clonekari shrugged at the idea that them being hurt mattered in the end. They were clones, the literal definition of cannon fodder. But at the end of the day everyone's clones were a bit different. When the trap was sprung and the cloned Kagura was caught the dark haired imitation eyed her, appreciating the way the wires caused her curves to stand out. “My, aren’t we just wonderful eye candy today.” She would say waiting for Kagura to get out before passing her the wired shuriken. When Kagura demonstrated the technique, clonekari was halfway tempted to use her sharingan to cut a wire of her own first and spring the trap back on the user. However that would prevent clonegura from demonstrating that she had gotten the technique. So the shadow clone allowed it to be sprung and when she was caught would wriggle around a bit to reach a wire and snip it with a shuriken before standing up. This would be put on pause as clonegura ran over and proceeded to tickle her causing her to wriggle and laugh a bit before the woman stopped. Then she was finally able to cut herself free of the wires before standing. She wasn’t sure if the trap accentuated her curves all that much, but hopefully clonegura got a nice eye full too. “Next we have the ‘Crescent Moon Dance’.” She would say as she began to walk back toward their bokken. “It uses shadow clones to confuse and disorientate your opponent with a three pronged strike.” She would say as she settled before the brunette before holding the half tiger seal the kenjutsu technique required before two clones came out to barrage Clonegura while Clonekari attacked from above. The attacks would come from three different directions with the clones coming from the left and right and the ‘real’ clonekari attacking from above with a brutal downstroke. The technique was vicious and in most cases taking a single hit would be fatal, however the power was held back here, and due to the bokken’s lack of lethality, no one was in danger at the moment.

[94]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Kagura couldn’t help but smile widely at the notion that Akari posted for her. “Wouldn’t be hurting my feelings at all if we went home sooner than later… maybe as soon as the Shadow Clones finish up Kenjutsu and our personal techniques? That way we know where we left off next time. Besides, I need to get settled in my new house right? And I’ve barely tapped what I’ve learned from my ‘studies’... I can’t wait to show you more. And you are gonna have to dig deep… that one doesn’t count. It was my first kiss too…” Once she had wrapped up responding to each of the comments and questions posed by the dark-haired teenager in her lap, she leaned down and gave a very gentle but passionate kiss before leaning back up and watching the clones for the moment.

Shadow Kagura had given the woman a wink as she finished tickling her, helping her to get back to her feet. “If I’m eye candy, you are a delectable dessert.” Flirting aside, she nodded and moved back into position and grabbed her own Bokken. The copy listened carefully as her Shadow Partner explained the next move and made a mental note to herself. If she hadn’t gotten the explanation ahead of time, she would have been dispersed for sure, but thankfully a well placed knee to the ground and a focused series of double handed blocks bracing her blade and she could successfully say that she had survived for this round. “That seems like it would be really effective for getting past someone who doesn’t know it’s coming. Let me add my own style to it… see what shakes loose. I’ll make sure my blade stops short, so don’t worry about blocking the first part… just let me know if you think this would work. Make sure to side-step the last bit though… I’m going to use Comet’s Rush.”

She jumped backwards a little bit, and prepared herself for a second, thinking about the technique and feeling the Chakra flow through her body. Suddenly two more seamless copies of herself rushed and flanked either side, barraging the Akari on both sides to drive her backwards but stopping just short while the original lowered and rushed forward, causing the sonic boom again and sending debris flying as she lunged forward like a missile aimed at Akari’s diaphragm. Luckily, because of the warning, she should have been able to dodge it fairly easily, and as long as she had been using her Sharingan, she would now know the technique, something that had been implied when she had warned her of what was coming. After skidding to a stop past her the two clones who would have been used to ‘aim’ the target for the Crescent Moon Dance and Comet’s Rush combo dispersed with a smile but not before each kissing Shadow Akari on the cheeks at the same time. “That combo seems like it would work, yea? What do you think?” she would ask, looking for legitimate feedback on the technique before they started the next one.

[95]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Akari smiled at the idea of heading home as soon as the shadow clones were done with their personal skills. She nodded her head wordlessly at the idea, her head moving against Kagura’s body so the woman would obviously know her response. The knowledge that it had been Kagura’s first too brought a smile to her face and she blushed a bit at the thought. “I see, well…” She would say, trailing off as she began to try to think of something embarrassing that she could share. “Does making those horrible jokes earlier when I was subconsciously trying to flirt with you count?” she’d ask, trying to figure out something that would count in Kagura’s book as something embarrassing. “I really haven’t had any embarrassing moments really. To be honest I’ve been pretty sheltered.” She would say, apology in her tone as she explained that she hadn’t really had such problems thus far. She returned the kiss until Kagura broke it, pouting a bit at that before settling in to watch the clones practice more.

Clonekari took a moment to catch her breath once Clonegura finished tickling her so much and the wink would cause her to smile a bit. Her words would cause her to roll her eyes with another smile as she spoke. “Suuuure I am.” She would say, before getting up. Once the demonstration of Crescent Moon Dance was completed Akari would nod in satisfaction as Kagura defended against it successfully. The brunette's words that it would be good for getting past someone's guard was true enough and Akari was more than willing to let her practice her own strike with her style in regards to combining it with said technique. When the woman jumped back and spawned two clones the Uchiha would move her body and blade in such a way that would allow her to dodge one blow, and deflect the other, effectively stepping back another step in the process. The point was to show that the clone's assault wasn’t as complete as one might hope.

The important part was still coming up though, for with her Sharingan active she not only took the time to copy the technique. But also read the incoming movements of the brunette and timed a side step and swing in order to lightly tag her lover on the arm as she passed. It wasn’t meant to cause damage, it wasn’t meant to prove Akari was better, it was designed to show Kagura the weakness in such a strategy. Granted the woman might not fight many people with a Sharingan, but at the same time it would possible that she would run into someone who could perceive the strategy, avoid it, and counterattack as well. Once the brunette stopped Akari would turn to her and shrug. “An interesting strategy but it’s too ‘one dimensional’ I didn’t necessarily need the sharingan to counter it like that.” She would say, provided her counter had been successful of course. She would smile as the clones of Kagura each kissed one her cheeks before dispersing.“Shall I teach you one of my personal ones next or would you like to get all of yours done and then move onto mine?” She would ask curiously, tilting her head to one side as she asked.

[95]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Shadow Kagura nodded at the assessment. “It’s not really meant to be used on a single target that is capable of moving. Getting past a front line or hitting one target that is locked down somehow… plus the faster I get, the stronger the skill will be.” She shrugged, and then looked towards the originals for a moment and realized something was happening with them that could possibly interrupt their ability to train the personal jutsu that Shadow Akari was planning to show her.

The original Kagura had just about enough time sitting in the water, knowing that soon her skin was going to start getting wrinkly. Slipping her hand that had been rubbing the woman’s thigh back underneath the smaller ninja’s legs, she slowly stood out of the water, still holding Akari bridal style. “I say we call it here… and go explore the house.” She gave the dark-haired teen a smile with all the hidden implications there before looking back over to the clones. “And considering that you are me… if you do disperse you are basically getting to participate.” It wasn’t like they could just let the pair have fun here and now and go to the house, plus it was more comfortable, surely, than a hard training ground around here. So long as Akari was in agreement, Shadow Kagura would nod in understanding and vanished in a puff of smoke, but not before moving over to the Shadow Akari and giving her a deep, passionate kiss.

Kagura staggered for a moment as the influx of information from her own clone hit her like a train, and a touch of pink hit her cheeks from the kiss the two had shared as well as the plans. She managed to stay on her feet, looking at the door for a moment and then down at Akari. “I guess we should get dressed first…” she said, sounding a bit defeated and walking over to where their clothes were still neatly folded and finally allowed the smaller woman to get to her feet, assuming she didn’t cling to the brunette and make it harder than what it was. She didn’t want to let the woman go at all… but knew that they couldn’t exactly march to the woman’s home as they were.

[96]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Shadow Akari would nod in understanding of the brunette's logic, it made sense, but it was a weakness that was a bit too easily exploited for Akari’s taste regardless. Still, to each their own. Kagura’s style was her own, not Akari’s and the dark haired teen didn’t have much right to force her to change something that the girl liked and she was right about the logic behind the technique. She too would look toward their two originals and note that things seemed to be moving forward as Kagura lifted Akari from the water. Akari herself would nod before turning to look at her clone and nodding her head at her to which the clone would nod back before shadow Kagura gave it a deep, passionate kiss. The clone would return the kiss before both dispelled in plumes of smoke, dispersing.. The sultry smile that Kagura had given her about ‘exploring the house’ made Akari’s heart skip a bit or two and the blue eyed girl would take a moment to sort the information she was getting from her clone. She had copied Kagura’s Comet’s Rush and Dance of The Heaven’s. She had committed the techniques to memory and she’d show the woman her own techniques in the morning. While potentially learning some of her own concepts too.

At Kagura’s words Akari would laugh. “Yes my love, we should definitely get dressed first.” She would say before the brunette carried her to their clothes. When Kagura moved to let her down Akari would pause and pull the woman into a deep kiss as she stood under her own power before breaking the kiss and starting to get dressed. Panties, bra, blouse, skirt, and thigh high socks. Followed by her shoes of course. Her hair ribbons had been destroyed so her hair would have to be down and she moved her hands through it to straighten it out as best she could. It wouldn’t be out of place for it to be messed up from training anyway but why go out looking like a haystack if she didn’t have to. Lacking a mirror the teen would make a single clone, it of course being an exact copy of her and study its appearance for a moment before finding it suitable and dispersing it with a nod. “Ready?” She would ask, ensuring she had everything with her, including her sword, bokken and other such items. Provided Kagura was the dark haired teen would move toward the door, unlocking it and heading downstairs and out of the facility.

Once out, Akari would stretch, the feeling of the warm sunlight on her skin pleasant before she motioned for Kagura to follow her and began moving toward the Uchiha Compound, where they would be living together. Upon arriving Akari would give the woman a brief tour of the compound before they headed to Akari’s home itself. Once behind closed doors Akari began giving her lover the tour as well, showing her where she could put her things and such, and moving throughout the house. Eventually coming to Akari’s own room, the master, obviously. Inside the room was spacious, Akari having a rather wealthy lifestyle. The bed was king sized and perfectly firm and soft. The window opened out down the main lane of the compound and gave a wonderful view of the place. The master bathroom was incredible and had a large bath for soaking with an assortment of soaps and fragrant oils and shampoos and conditioners. A large mirror took up a part of the wall with two large sinks and Akari would turn toward Kagura once the woman was in the room, an inviting look upon her features as she grabbed the woman by the front of her clothing and pulled her to the bed. “Welcome home.” Would be the last thing from the dark haired teens lips before they took Kagura’s again, now in the comfort of [i]their[/i[ bed. It would be a long night, and they would have an early day tomorrow.

[96]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Kagura kissed the woman back deeply before, reluctantly, letting her go so they could both get dressed. It could be noted that the brunette almost seemed to be in a race, but didn’t appear to be rushing. It was more that she was used to getting dressed extremely quickly and did so with both speed and precision, fully dressed in the time it took most people to get a few articles of clothing on, a habit born from her training before the academy. Once that was finished she used a quick Body Flicker to move to the area where her four massive trunks were, creating four shadow clones who picked them up, and moved back over to Akari’s side with her detail in tow. She gave a nod that she was indeed ready, and followed the dark-haired teen out, while also putting on a neutral expression. She now looked like a professional soldier, falling just a half-step behind Akari and to her left, where someone of lower rank walking with someone should be while her clones fell into line behind her.

Kagura listened closely to the tour, making a particular note of the kitchen with the mindset of exploring in there very thoroughly later. Once they arrived in the bedroom, the clones filed in, putting the cases in the corner of the room for now and then dispersing, task complete. Getting dragged into bed was probably the best thing she could have ever hoped for in that moment… and she knew that it was probably going to put what happened in the training facility to shame.

--

In the morning, Kagura had been the first to rise. Despite the long night, she had woken up naturally at the same time for years, more than half her life, so her body woke as normal and she snuck out of bed while Akari rested a bit more. Moving to the kitchen she had made a large breakfast, and then brought it to bed for the pair to eat as they woke up… but she had known they weren’t done with the training area just yet. As a precaution, she had sent a message to reserve the same training area for herself and Akari. It had taken them a little longer to get going than normal, but now they were back at the training grounds. Kagura was dressed in a new outfit for the day and was ready for training. This time, though, she didn’t have all the extra luggage, and began her normal stretching routine in preparation, still seeming to almost glow with happiness and unable to remove the smile from her face.

[97]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Akari would wake up to having breakfast in bed with her love and she would enjoy it thoroughly with her before getting up to get dressed. Instead of her normal attire though Akari decided to wear something different. They arrived at the training ground together, the same one that they had used yesterday as a matter of fact and Akari was considering making the reservation of it for her and any of her students a standing order. However that could be explored later. The crystalline eyed Uchiha would be doing her own stretches across from Kagura and this time she fully intended to leave the ‘play’ at home. Yesterday had been wonderful, but they had spent far too much time doing things that didn’t involve any actual training. Akari was determined not to let such a thing happen again. Home life was one thing, but here? Something else.

“Alright, you taught me two of your personal techniques yesterday. Or at least demonstrated them for me to copy. Do you want to finish with any others first and then have me teach you all of my own Kenjutsu techniques at once? Or me teach you a couple of mine and then take turns? It doesn’t matter to me in the slightest.” She would say, requesting the brunettes own opinion on the matter. Akari could easily go either way and in the end she expected their day to end with a spar between the two of them that would probably last for quite a while. As the dark haired girl awaited her lover's answer she would take her Bokken and begin running through a few basic kata’s to stretch those muscles as well.

[97]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Kagura too drew her Bokken and performed a few short and sweet Katas to get herself physically ready to train for the day. She had a feeling that they would be doing them together soon, practicing in the yard near their house, every morning once the pair got into a routine, and the thought made her smile. It was rare, or so she had read, that two people could hit it off like they had, and now she knew that it wasn’t just the stuff of novels and manga, that it could actually happen. So long as this didn’t turn into any kind of weird Harem, keeping the fiction from turning into non-fiction seemed like it was still possible, even if she did draw ideas from those novels for their time together at home. She thought back to their conversation over breakfast, to keep their affairs private for the foreseeable future until Kagura was strong enough to no longer be a student. Outside their house, Akari was the Hokage, and she was the student.

She pondered the question being posed. “I think it would be best to finish showing you all of mine so I can give yours my undivided attention instead of wondering what would be next for me to show you. I only have a couple more.” Lowering into a stance, she waited patiently for Akari to be ready, and then took a deep breath, her expression slowly growing more serious. “This one is called ‘Falling Star’,” she started, looking towards a nearby training dummy and preparing herself, and then using Chakra Flow to harden her weapon as she suddenly thrust forward with a quick twisting motion using both hands to drive it forward. The bokken punctured the dummy cleanly, and she quickly withdrew it, flicking the blade to the side. “It’s made for puncturing armor… doesn’t work if your own weapon is crap though.” She waited to see if Akari had any questions.

Falling Star:

[98]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 1:00 pm

Akari would nod in response to Kagura’s feelings on the matter, agreeing to herself that it was indeed the best course of action for them to take. She would watch carefully as Kagura dropped into a stance and emulated her. Her own bokken flawlessly falling into the same stance before her own training dummy. Then her lover would proceed to channel chakra flow into her bokken before thrusting it into the training dummy. The puncture was clean and it clearly demonstrated the use of Chakra flow to reinforce the blade before the thrust and Akari nodded before emulating the technique. First she would coat her blade in chakra, forming the protective shell around it that made up the chakra flow technique before performing a single thrust into the training dummy, puncturing it cleanly as well. Akari would nod in understanding. “I see, and because of the efficiency of the thrust movement..” She would say, trailing off as she performed the technique again with three swift thrusts back to back, causing three more clean punctures to appear in her dummy. Standing straight she would nod at the Kagura, her expression serious as she took in everything.

“I understand, it utilizes the efficient form of a thrust along with the pinpoint end of the blade as well as chakra flow to altogether increase the power of the strike. Because of how quickly a thrust can be performed, one can generally get a few of those thrusts off before their window ends.” She would say, explaining what she had extrapolated from the technique. “I have a similar technique of my own but it’s admittedly less elegant than yours. It simply utilizes good form for the thrust to increase the power of the strike a single time.” She would say, explaining that one of her own techniques was similar in nature, but ultimately inferior to Kagrua’s own in this regard. Still though, the technique in question was far from the Uchiha’s best in her bag of tricks. “What’s next?” She would ask, curiosity touching her tone as she was ready to learn something else. It would appear that both the student and the sensei were learning today. Which was fine with Akari.

[98]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 1:00 pm

Kagura nodded, giving the dark-haired teen a smile as she did, pleased that she understood the intent of the attack. “The key there is the twist, effectively turning your blade into a drill capable of puncturing armor. Next, and lastly, is my ‘Star Splash’. It’s a combo move.” She put herself in front of the damaged dummy and lowered into a stance again, slowly preparing herself and using Chakra Flow once again to prevent damage to her Bokken. With extreme speed and precision, she started with three short thrusts at the dummy's chest, which normally would start by provoking the target to raise its guard up. Although the first three thrusts didn’t deal much damage, the number of hits and their speed were overwhelming. Afterwards, the three thrusts were followed by two slashes at the dummy's now undefended ‘legs’ striking the post horizontally. Then Kagura rose again, performing two strong jabs high and low, followed by a final strong stab at the dummy's chest.

Stepping back, she swiped her sword again to the side, which would flick away any blood from the blade, and finally relaxed, turning towards Akari to see how she was doing with the technique. She had warned the shorter teen that this had been a combo move, meaning it wasn’t something that should be done at the same exact time, instead watched and then conducted. She couldn’t help but be a little jealous of Akari’s ability to outright steal techniques, because as much as Kagura was a natural at learning, she couldn’t really do it in combat. That slight smidge of jealousy wasn’t anything significant, and she honestly didn’t care all that much about it so long as she could continue being with Akari.

Star Splash:

[99]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 1:00 pm

The moment Kagura mentioned that this next technique would be a combination move Akari would nod in understanding. Then she would simply activate her Sharingan. Her crystalline eyes of blue becoming a sea of red with three black tomoe in each. She would keep her head slightly turned toward Kagura as she took a stance again and utilized the eyes to know exactly how Kagura was about to move before she even did it. Then Akari would emulate the move flawlessly, at the same exact moment Kagura did. First the three upper strikes, then the two slashes at the legs, then the higher and low thrusts and finally the powerful stab through the chest of the target. Akari wouldn’t even bother utilizing chakra flow on this one, as it was clear to her that the technique itself did not require it and her bokken was of high quality and extremely durable. As she finished the combination strikes she would also step back and give her bokken a flick that was meant for removing the blood from the blade.

“An overwhelming assault upon the target that takes advantage of them raising their guard to defend against the three harrassing strikes before crippling them by slashing their legs and following up with more brutal strikes in order to either finish the victim off or continue the assault.” she would say, again explaining the technique to show that she had perfectly understood it. She wasn’t certain if Kagura would remember that she could use her Sharingan like that. However it would be a moot point at that moment. As she could, and had done so, and it allowed her to learn the technique she was teaching far more effectively. “You said that was the last one right?” she would ask, her tone curious.

[99]
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon May 18, 2020 1:00 pm

Her jealousy of the woman’s ability was now completely justified; not only could she copy it in the midst of combat, but if she was right based on the woman’s perfect execution of the technique at the same exact time, she could see it slightly ahead of time too. That sort of prediction made it to where it would be impossible for Kagura to ever defeat the woman in a spar if she used the Sharingan, but that only brought about her competitive spirit even more ferociously. She would train so hard that she would be able to at least keep up with her, Sharingan or not, and wouldn’t stop until they stood on the same plateau as equals. A new goal in mind, she would train even harder than she had previously.

She nodded, indicating that it was indeed the last one she had to show off, and switched gears mentally from teaching to student, as it should be in this instance. Despite anything else, Kagura was still a fresh Genin who hadn’t completed a single mission. “You know… I still don’t have much experience either. I wonder if the Hokage has any missions that she would want me to complete… I doubt that you would be able to join me since your so busy, but I wouldn’t mind earning a little Ryo for myself, and for the village. I definitely need to pick up some equipment as well… maybe we can go shopping after we get done training?” There was a lot there, all at once, but it was important she felt to get the stuff off her chest as soon as it hit her mind. Transparency was important in a relationship.

[100]
    Morithar Alaris
    Morithar Alaris

Post by Morithar Alaris Mon May 18, 2020 1:01 pm

Kagura’s nod would prompt Akari to nod in acknowledgement before she immediately switched to the role of ‘teacher’ and fell into her stance. “This is called the ‘Art of The Blade Mistress’. It’s a bit pretentious I know, but I designed with the intent to ensure no one could beat me in a kenjutsu spar with it.” She would say as she held the stance. “Face me, not the dummy.” She would say, ensuring that Kagura knew to look at her and emulate her stance. They would be practicing the basic forms and attacks on each others, the thrusts and such that could easily puncture however would be practiced on the training dummies. “The idea of this style is to move quickly, but unpredictably, if done properly, your opponent can’t keep up very well with you at all. They become disoriented and confused.” She would say, deactivating her Sharingan which would in fact make the style moot when used on her. Kagura would need to practice it on her after all and doing something like that when Akari could see the next move was next to impossible.

“Block three times, then begin your own attack, alternate.” She would say, the point of such being to have the example and then try to emulate. Kagura didn’t have a Sharingan after all and the point was to ensure that she learned quickly. This approach was designed to help her with that. Once the brunette was prepared Akari would launch three attacks in her style, the speed of her strikes faster than they were previously. The strikes would go from left shoulder to right hip, a horizontal right to left one, and finally a strike from the left hip to the right shoulder. She wouldn’t pull any punches in terms of the speed, but would in regard to the power. Wanting to ensure that she didn’t overly damage her partner while making sure she progressed.

Spoiler:

[100]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:04 am